Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Quest by Blake Songne - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Quest by Blake Songne  "Rated R for retarded! Fan made Duke series!"

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

You are still ignoring everything I have said you stupid fucking retarded cunt

Posted Image

User is online   Radar 

View PostBlakeSongne, on 07 July 2014 - 09:25 PM, said:

Radar dont make me post that pic of u holding that guitar..... :lol: u know the one u didnt like being posted when everyone found it and did.

Who said I didn't like it? I was fourteen at the time and had only been playing guitar for two years. I'm still impressed by what I was capable of with such little experience, especially the solo at 1:20.

Guest_TheGameZ_*

View PostRadar, on 08 July 2014 - 07:42 PM, said:

Who said I didn't like it? I was fourteen at the time and had only been playing guitar for two years. I'm still impressed by what I was capable of with such little experience, especially the solo at 1:20.

Are you the same Rader I seen on duke matcher? 2 years ago I went by the name Solid Steven good times!

This post has been edited by TheGameZ: 08 July 2014 - 07:50 PM

User is online   Radar 

That was me. I remember Solid Steven. Good times indeed.

User is offline   NeoDukeNukem 

My First 3d sfm animation -A Duke Nukem Quest Ascension- (episode 1) is complete, u can watch full episode, ill admit comedy scenes the animation i slacked off a bit but put effort into fights, but it worked out, it gave it a funny feel to it.
both parts here. Give me a day or two and on to the next episode. SPecial Thnx to NukemDave. ALso i can always polish and remaster the entire video one day when im up for it, as long as i have the files.
Part 1
P1
Part 2
p2

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: posterdukeend3.jpeg

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 10 July 2014 - 10:37 AM

User is offline   Soap DX 

So why is this Thread Not Locked, and users warned?

Any admins around?

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Soap DX: 10 July 2014 - 08:19 PM

Guest_TheGameZ_*

I do agree that this thread needs to be locked

This post has been edited by TheGameZ: 11 July 2014 - 03:52 AM

View PostSoap DX, on 10 July 2014 - 08:17 PM, said:

So why is this Thread Not Locked, and users warned?

Any admins around?

Spoiler

lol, no one bothers with that shit any more.

If you don't like a thread then you don't read it...

Posted Image

Guest_TheGameZ_*

View PostThe Angry Kiwi, on 11 July 2014 - 08:54 AM, said:

lol, no one bothers with that shit any more.

If you don't like a thread then you don't read it...

When are you going to make a nightmare 2 Commader been waiting for a while I enjoyed Nightmare 1 beating many times without getting killed

This post has been edited by TheGameZ: 11 July 2014 - 11:03 AM

Probably never, I think I'm done with editing Duke.

Posted Image

Guest_TheGameZ_*

I had an idea for an Nightmare map have like Hollywood 64 Gun Crazy and Transit 64 together, but the thing is im not a map editor, I wouldn't know how to put them together I have ideas how to make the map work though

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Never to late to learn the editor. Besides, making something like Duke's Nightmare would be easier than making a level from scratch.

Although wouldn't there be some overlap with the original if Gun Crazy was used?

Polymer wishlist: Global illumination, SSAO, Bloom, reflective surfaces, adjustable specular (wetness), volumetric lighting.
Mapper of the Month December 2014.

Herbs? Tell me more!

Guys, nothing I can say will take back the Dumbassery I placed upon myself. I'd love to say hey I'll type up this and everyone will forgive or understand. knowing that's not the case I'll continue.
There's not a single thing written by me on here where I wasn't a heavy alcoholic, and that doesn't justify it I'm aware, I'm also a borderline schizo, sadly by saying that, it's a huge misconception that schizo's have multiple personalities
to ensure that's not the case here https://www.webmd.co...ths-and-facts#1, Schizo means mixed mind, luckily I'm a borderline schizo and don't see or hear shit, instead plagued with, I don't even know a form of my own hell and animation is my escape, but sometimes it only takes a toll on my sanity. All this time which may seem like me laying dormant I've worked my ass off, I could say i'm close to releasing, which i am, but there's some tedious obstacles, bladed clips and recently learned things regarding phongboost and each of those bladed clips have to be fucked with
I'm creating this Not to impress, or one up anybody at least not anymore, I've got a vision and I'd like to see it through.
I'll admit and I don't need to it should be painfully obvious this lingering around is just a weight on my sanity, all this shit i've said while being a alcoholic, unknowingly a schizo it's not easy, even more difficult to come back all these years and reply.
Apologies from me and any insulting things I might have said which i'd rather not even look, I've been sober a while which isn't exactly a thrill ride.
But like i said I've been working. And with hopes me, and all those who hate my guts can come to a understanding or some form of common ground. And Cody, I've got no quarrel with you and apologies also . I'd love to know exactly how to link a video to have it play so i'll attempt. It really doesn't matter the video isn't why I'm here, the explanation is. http://drive.google....2xTjNCEZB3/view
And also if one could help me get the damn video to appear that'd be great

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 24 December 2017 - 04:39 PM

And I guess while I'm here, maybe someone might appreciate something I've put on standby.

[quote name='BlakeSongne' timestamp='1514161005' post='292261']
Guys, nothing I can say will take back the Dumbassery I placed upon myself. I'd love to say hey I'll type up this and everyone will forgive or understand. knowing that's not the case I'll continue.
There's not a single thing written by me on here where I wasn't a heavy alcoholic, and that doesn't justify it I'm aware, I'm also a borderline schizo, sadly by saying that, it's a huge misconception that schizo's have multiple personalities
to ensure that's not the case here https://www.webmd.co...ths-and-facts#1, Schizo means mixed mind, luckily I'm a borderline schizo and don't see or hear shit, instead plagued with, I don't even know a form of my own hell and animation is my escape, but sometimes it only takes a toll on my sanity. All this time which may seem like me laying dormant I've worked my ass off, I could say i'm close to releasing, which i am, but there's some tedious obstacles, bladed clips and recently learned things regarding phongboost and each of those bladed clips have to be fucked with
I'm creating this Not to impress, or one up anybody at least not anymore, I've got a vision and I'd like to see it through.
I'll admit and I don't need to it should be painfully obvious this lingering around is just a weight on my sanity, all this shit i've said while being a alcoholic, unknowingly a schizo it's not easy, even more difficult to come back all these years and reply.
Apologies from me and any insulting things I might have said which i'd rather not even look, I've been sober a while which isn't exactly a thrill ride.
But like i said I've been working. And with hopes me, and all those who hate my guts can come to a understanding or some form of common ground. And Cody, I've got no quarrel with you and apologies also . I'd love to know exactly how to link a video to have it play so i'll attempt. It really doesn't matter the video isn't why I'm here, the explanation is.
And also if one could help me get the damn video to appear that'd be great

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 24 December 2017 - 11:35 PM

User is offline   VGA 

That's pretty good. Shouldn't Duke say something before pulling the trigger?

View PostVGA, on 09 March 2018 - 10:47 PM, said:

That's pretty good. Shouldn't Duke say something before pulling the trigger?

He does I put temporary audio over alot of it, I've got alot of Duke voice work vids, Jon's actually complimented me on some of em
I've got alot of stuff on my fb, compared to what you'd expect on youtube.
But here, to give a general idea.
now my old drunken shit, all my voice work was done in a one shot deal due to just being well, Overwhelmed. I'd say I'll have something soon, and I might but I might not, but I put my expectations extremely high and held the bar too high for myself, but I think it payed off. First link is actual voice work with many takes
https://www.facebook...43546782401033/

Second link, and I'd hope it doesn't cause a stir considering I've chose a darker route for duke, to keep it vague he's socially stunted but still a chick magnet, his genetic modification that gives him the ability to mow down enemies has left him a bit, reclusive at times. You'd swear he's mentally ill running around throwing out one liners, but the truth is in many ways he is, but well adjusted. I had a bad habit of spoiling everything but it took a certain LEVELLORD< amazing human being to convince me to stop.
https://www.facebook...57718050983897/

And third, is the aged trailer, which my animation at that point was still evolving and I regret releasing so early

https://www.facebook...46685618753814/

And one more for the road I guess. Aged animation but something else to show.

https://www.facebook...13041985451510/

I'd hope the community understands that I understand I didn't help with the existing toxicity of the community as a whole, and I'd also hope for a second chance, and that we'd all come together as fans and not enemies like I see a large consistency of that here But by all means let me know if these link don't work. I'll be back.

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 27 March 2018 - 07:34 AM

My worry with the upcoming Duke movie is, well, the movie might spawn a game, adapted from the movie with a Cena duke running around voiced by Cena.
And possibly diminish years of work I've put into this. But I'm sure someone would like at least a taste of my writing, or call it notes.
So here it is, also with the recent news, it kinda kicked me in the nuts, kinda like adversity and insults here did to help me complete my first project, almost equally equivalent honestly.
"Duke was genetically modified at birth, but with his abilities that make him a one man army, leave him socially stunted, so much so he grows reclusive at times, comes off a bit sexist due to his inability to relate to normal humans.
he's got the hunger of your average man and misunderstood, at his core beats a good heart, but you'd never guess it.
But as long as his heart beats, our planet has a chance.
His morals are twisted you'd swear he's mentally ill running around decimating anything in his path talking shit to alien corpses and throwing out one liners to himself, and the real truth, with his mental capacity to be capable of doing what he does so great, he is mentally ill, but that comes with the territory being a one man war machine and his genetic modification to be one.
his origins stem from a program designed for the very thing which was predicted...alien invasion, and it consist of a handful of elites like himself but he's one of the best."

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 28 March 2018 - 01:51 PM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options