Duke4.net Forums: After the "Trolling" on the 3DR UBB came this - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

After the "Trolling" on the 3DR UBB came this

User is offline   iTech 

Years after I left the 3DR UBB as Mike The Spike, I joined the GBA Temp forums and aided in cracking the Ninten... Oh wait, I shouldn't be saying that in public. But anyways, for the 0.5 people that wanna know what I have been up to, here's some Blast From the Past threads as "iTech" you might (but certainly will not) enjoy:

http://gbatemp.net/t...has-dead.60374/

http://gbatemp.net/t...im-black.79999/

http://gbatemp.net/t...permario.80178/

http://gbatemp.net/t...me.80014/page-2

iTech: Sometimes the simplest of answers enlighten the most complex of life riddles. After having worked for Micky'Ds, I finally learned the secret ingredient that makes their burgers taste like shit: feces. I know, it sounds hard to believe at first, but really, shit is an important ingredient in McDonald's handburgers. Human shit to be precise. Some history; McDonalds once tried to sell frozen burgers to consumers in grocery stores back in the 70's. They used the exact same ingredients as they would in their restaurants. But they never got past the taste-testing phase of the project. The reason for this was a slight difference in the taste of the burgers, regardless from the fact that the exact same ingredients and cooking times were used. A coalition of food experts investigated the problem and concluded that the answer lies in the fact that the frozen burgers were assembled by machines in a factory, and the restaurant burgers by immigrants, students too stupid to earn money dealing crackaïne on campus to gothic kids like every other regular person, and pregnant crackhoes that got past the point of being able to afford condoms and are now unemployed due to pregnancy of and from a hideous monstrosity. And what do students, crackhoes and immigrants have in common? That's right; Shit! All these people shit as a way to evacuate their bowels from wastes, instead of holding it in indefinitely like *real* mofos! Now, you really think these people are gonna spend three seconds washing their hands after their daily crapminute? You think? Wrong! I know I wouldn't, and didn't. Not that I take craps like a wuss, but I do spend a lot of time with my fingers in the anuses of syphilis-riddled Russian Prostitutes.

Also, it seems that due to the vast amounts of Mono Sodium Glutamate modern man consumes, a human turd contains at least 75% MSG. This is all calculated in now, and they are correct to state that they don't add MSG to their burgers. The shit stuck beneath the nails of their employees does. And that's why their burgers are so addictive; crapfingers.

McDonalds: I'm Lovin' Shit
`

I'm done now. ^_^

This post has been edited by iTech: 09 June 2014 - 09:00 AM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostiTech, on 09 June 2014 - 09:00 AM, said:

I'm done now. :)

I doubt it, otherwise you would not unearth ancient posts no one gives a shit about.^_^

This post has been edited by Hank: 09 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

User is offline   iTech 

View PostHank, on 09 June 2014 - 09:04 AM, said:

I doubt it, otherwise you would not unearth ancient posts no one gives a shit about.^_^

Win! ;)

I think only TerminX and possibly Viper remember me. All my friends are dead now (DNF killed them :))

Edit: I tried to go back to that forum last year, and everything had changed in 5 years. I did a joke about Jews, standard stuff really, and was accused of being an anti-Semite, the mod tried to get me back in after being banned, upon realizing who I was, but the other mods protested and he perpetually was "looking into it" until I told him to go fuck himself. How the world has changed... What was humor back in the day is nowadays "offensive". We're still the same goddamn Homo Sapiens, I doubt our DNA has evolved in the past 10 years... Only our collective IQ has (devolved, for the worst). Ah well.

This post has been edited by iTech: 09 June 2014 - 09:11 AM

Wow I could care less.

User is offline   faked 

Well, at least I'm not the only one around here that's full of crap. But due to my age, at least I have a good reason. And hello Hank!

User is offline   ReaperMan 

Just put his posts in the trash topic so they can be found with all the other garbage.

User is offline   iTech 

View PostMYHOUSE.MAP, on 09 June 2014 - 12:38 PM, said:

Wow I could care less.

Me neither! This thread sucks. And so do all the rest of the threads on the Internest, I could care less about opinions just like anyone else.

Posted 45 minutes ago
Well, at least I'm not the only one around here that's full of crap. But due to my age, at least I have a good reason. And hello Hank!

I'm full of crap because I'm also old, and severely constipated as a direct result of it.

ReaperMan
Posted 35 minutes ago
Just put his posts in the trash topic so they can be found with all the other garbage.

I'd expect more from you, ReaperMan! Come on. Have a few drinks, crackaïne mixed with vodka is on me! Perhaps you'll see things my way (in a spiraling motion, and blurred beyond recognition)^_^

Also, this thread kinda is pointless given the absence of old-timers (I was hoping on some springing up, but nothing). Perhaps I should delete it.

User is offline   faked 

Since this thread is so pointless and no one gives a fuck, feel free to delete it. And me? I think I will play some rock music and have a good beer and a cigar.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostMYHOUSE.MAP, on 09 June 2014 - 12:38 PM, said:

Wow I could care less.

Posted Image

Me neither!

Now that's just downright nonsensical.

This post has been edited by Comrade Major: 09 June 2014 - 03:27 PM

User is offline   Hank 

View Postgrouchbag, on 09 June 2014 - 01:57 PM, said:

Ah, hello grouchbag ^_^

View PostiTech, on 09 June 2014 - 02:50 PM, said:

Also, this thread kinda is pointless given the absence of old-timers (I was hoping on some springing up, but nothing). Perhaps I should delete it.

This thread is about you, that's why it's pointless.

I am one of those old timers, but I remember those that did stuff, JS, Moloch, Ursurper, Cyborg ... long list

This post has been edited by Hank: 09 June 2014 - 04:07 PM

I remember Mike The Spike, but only faintly. Something about breeding dogs... Greyhounds I seem to think. Who knows.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

View PostiTech, on 09 June 2014 - 09:07 AM, said:

Win! :)

I think only TerminX and possibly Viper remember me. All my friends are dead now (DNF killed them ^_^)

I have no idea who you are dude.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Yeah, I don't remember this guy either. Do you even Postwhores Paradise, bro?

User is offline   Sangman 

Mike The Spike... I do vaguely remember that name.

Don't burn your nuts shitting on the stove... ^_^

User is offline   iTech 

View PostAgentScotty, on 10 June 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:

Don't burn your nuts shitting on the stove... :P

LMAO!!!! He remembers! It smelled liked... burned nuts ^_^

EDIT: How could I forget Agent Scotty! /slaps himself in the burned nuts. Well, I didn't actually just wasn't aware of the fact that you posted here ;) Those were the days... Everything was brighter since DNF hadn't come out yet. :)

This post has been edited by iTech: 10 June 2014 - 12:39 PM

After 3DR shut down a lot of us registered here and at Gearbox, but I never really posted here or there that much.

Go look back at some of the 2009 posts in "The Post Thread", and you'll probably recognize a lot of names.

Heck, I only played about 1/4 of DNF and lost interest. Maybe someday I'll finish it.

User is offline   iTech 

View PostAgentScotty, on 10 June 2014 - 02:31 PM, said:

After 3DR shut down a lot of us registered here and at Gearbox, but I never really posted here or there that much.

Go look back at some of the 2009 posts in "The Post Thread", and you'll probably recognize a lot of names.

Heck, I only played about 1/4 of DNF and lost interest. Maybe someday I'll finish it.

I miss those guys. Even though I just spent years lurking around after being banned by Joe (who had an incredible amount of patience for me after 12 consecutive bans) for the last time and a lot of names I know date from that period. I miss Kaiser Soze, Ultima, Darkthalian, Maleficus, Scotty, Charlie Wiederhold (Oh... He's here...), Chris Hargrove (code on the cob!), the Remedy guys like Miika that lurked around (and stole my idea for Max Payne!!! ^_^ and tons of other guys I can't come up with now because I'm drunk.

Ah the good-old bye-gone days... I came in here just to express my dissatisfaction with the direction Interceptor is taking with Bomb Shell, in the hopes they will take lesson from the negative community feedback and won't bury an already dead reputation (3D Realms) but instead elevate it.

Believe it or not, but I also miss Joe. I hope he found a new career somewhere else where he's making tons of money for him and his family.

This post has been edited by iTech: 10 June 2014 - 04:06 PM

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

I don't know about a ton of money, but last I heard of/saw of him he was doing alright.

View PostHigh Treason, on 09 June 2014 - 04:15 PM, said:

Greyhounds I seem to think.

The buses? Posted Image

User is offline   iTech 

View PostCommando Nukem, on 12 June 2014 - 07:53 AM, said:

I don't know about a ton of money, but last I heard of/saw of him he was doing alright.

The buses? Posted Image

Pit-bulls actually he is referring to. Something I am still working on, but don't have the money to complete.

Very nice to hear that ^_^

This post has been edited by iTech: 12 June 2014 - 08:28 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options