Duke4.net Forums: I want to know if this site has become a shithole where some members of it's staff abuse their powers to edit user's profiles! - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I want to know if this site has become a shithole where some members of it's staff abuse their powers to edit user's profiles!

User is offline   Mr.Deviance 

View PostTerminX, on 05 May 2014 - 08:39 AM, said:

Dude, you thought this was a "much more serious forum" when we let you go around shitting on threads and pissing people off?

Maybe I should change your name to Mr.Delusional... but you'd probably cry about that, too.

You would be doing me a favor to change my name here and remove any traces of my nick, believe me.
So by all means, feel free to even delete my account if it's making you happy because I don't give a shit at all anymore.
From my point of view, this forum has shown it's true colors and I'm not talking about it's simple users here.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 08:44 AM

User is offline   Forge 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 08:37 AM, said:

Hendricks can go fuck himself.

now, now. no need to be testes.

Hendricks doesn't need to go fuck himself; according to some forum members and certain moderators apparently i'm the resident dick sucking expert. i'm fully capable of relieving those blue balls of his since my lips are already accused of being attached. damned things have a mind of their own.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 08:41 AM, said:

You would be doing me a favor to change my name here and remove any traces of my nick, believe me.
So by all means, feel free to even delete my account if it's making you happy because I don't give a shit at all anymore.
From my point of view, this forum has shown it's true colors and I'm not talking about it's simple users here.

you shitpost, you get branded, you get ganged-up on, then you cry about the treatment and teasing you receive
why are you still here? delete your own account

i think you like the attention. positive or negative, it's still attention.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 08:41 AM, said:

I don't give a shit at all anymore.

From this point on, I will keep a running tally of every post you make regarding this subject, and for every post you make regarding this subject, I will present it to you as hard evidence - yes, hard evidence - that you do in fact give a shit.

Cobrastan is not a real country.
Keep Radar away!

View PostComrade Major, on 05 May 2014 - 08:53 AM, said:

From this point on, I will keep a running tally of every post you make regarding this subject, and for every post you make regarding this subject, I will present it to you as hard evidence - yes, hard evidence - that you do in fact give a shit.

I didn't know I was that important to you that you would actually lose your time to stalk me and keep a running tally of every post I make.
Please do. You honor me as well as sadden me to see how much you lack better things to do with your daily life...
If you do a proper job of it, I might even install a webcam inside my toilet and give you exclusive access to it, so you can also keep a running tally of how many times I take a shit.

Ps. This is an open offer to everybody else that likes to put their busy schedule aside, just to keep running tallies of me around here or anywhere else for that matter.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 09:12 AM

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Can you attach a microphone to that camera as well? I wanna see how loud your farts are because you're a faggot. I don't know if it's that tight anymore.

Posted Image
There is no race, only racists.
Proud trigendered babysexual pan-Korean anarcho-transhumanist
Muslims are peaceful people oppressed by cis white males! Hillary for presidynt!
WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED BY DONALD TRUMP'S VIOLENCE!

View PostProtected by Viper, on 05 May 2014 - 09:12 AM, said:

Can you attach a microphone to that camera as well? I wanna see how loud your farts are because you're a faggot. I don't know if it's that tight anymore.

A faggot I'm not but I would gladly take a shit in your coffin after you've died, if you give me your cemetery address :P

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 09:14 AM

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 09:06 AM, said:

I didn't know I was that important to you that you would actually lose your time to stalk me and keep a running tally of every post I make.
Please do. You honor me as well as sadden me to see how much you lack better things to do with your daily life...
If you do a proper job of it, I might even install a webcam inside my toilet and give you exclusive access to it, so you can also keep a running tally of how many times I take a shit.

Ps. This is an open offer to everybody else that likes to put their busy schedule aside, just to keep running tallies of me around here or anywhere else for that matter.

A faggot I'm not but I would gladly take a shit in your coffin after you've died, if you give me your cemetery address :P

Keep Radar away!

This post has been edited by Comrade Major: 05 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

View PostComrade Major, on 05 May 2014 - 09:14 AM, said:

I see that you are learning how to count. That's so cute.
Let's see if you know what comes after 2...

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 09:23 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

View PostTrooper Dan, on 04 May 2014 - 11:54 PM, said:

But come to think of it, most members would prefer it be known that shitposting is their way of life rather than a mere hobby.

This might be one of the greatest things ever said on this forum.

Chappy pozzed my neghole.

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

hehehhahahahehehhuhuhuhhehehaheah . Just hold down alt+F10 for 30 seconds and you will be okay :P Seems to work for me

Dinosaur Hunter

Turok Forums

This post has been edited by Duke64Nukem: 05 May 2014 - 10:50 AM

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Wait just one gosh-darned minute there, so WHO is complaining about WHAT???? Isn't that like the Bush family complaining about nepotism in Politics?

... And you're right, most of the people on this forum would give their right bollock to have a title like that. I think he needs to take his pyrovision goggles off before visiting this place again.

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 05 May 2014 - 10:41 AM

User is offline   Nukeaholic 

This is pretty pathetic in all honesty, it's a forum for goodness sake. A moderator edited your profile, so what? It's not some massive life changing impact and I personally think that you're making a mountain out of a mole hill due to this event.

In order to change the world, you have to get your head together first. - Jimi Hendrix
Leader of the Blasphemer project.

User is online   TerminX 

• el fundador

Right? I don't know if there's such a thing as a drama pageant, but we've certainly found our queen...

EDuke32 wiki svn builds bugs
Join us in #eduke32 on irc.freenode.net!

View PostTerminX, on 05 May 2014 - 11:12 AM, said:

Right? I don't know if there's such a thing as a drama pageant, but we've certainly found our queen...

Your queen has a big dick and looks like a muscly hairy, man.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 11:15 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

Mr. Deviance confirms he's gay, because only a gay man such as him, myself, and Viper would be able to make such a joke.

Chappy pozzed my neghole.

View PostJimmy, on 05 May 2014 - 11:23 AM, said:

Mr. Deviance confirms he's gay, because only a gay man such as him, myself, and Viper would be able to make such a joke.

I suppose that saying that I'm 100% not gay, would just make you extend the running joke and have you accuse me of definitely being one.
So I rather not say anything on the matter and let my actions speak for themselves.

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 11:32 AM, said:

I suppose that saying that I'm 100% not gay, would just make you extend the running joke and have you accuse me of definitely being one.
So I rather not say anything on the matter and let my actions speak for themselves.

Need I remind all of you:

Mr.Deviance said:

I don't give a shit at all anymore.

Keep Radar away!

This post has been edited by Comrade Major: 05 May 2014 - 11:41 AM

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 11:14 AM, said:

Your queen has a big dick and looks like a muscly hairy, man.

Posted Image

View PostComrade Major, on 05 May 2014 - 11:40 AM, said:

Need I remind all of you:

Need I remind you that 5 does not come after 2 and that you've lost some numbers along the way? :P

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 11:57 AM

User is online   MusicallyInspired 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 09:06 AM, said:

I didn't know I was that important to you that you would actually lose your time to stalk me and...

And there it is. I've seen this same reaponse dozens of times from him when he doesn't have an argument. He tries to redirect the focus back on you in any way he can. Watch niw he'll reapond to me.

"Oh I didn't know you cared so much about a little troll like me. I guess you love wasting your time psychoanalyzing all of my personal problems. You're such a loser."

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 11:53 AM, said:

Need I remind you that 5 does not come after 2 and that you've lost some numbers along the way? :P

Keep Radar away!

User is offline   High Treason 

Members claim thread is pathetic...

Continue to post in thread anyway.

My Youtube - My Let's Plays - SoundCloud - My Website - My FTP - Forum

You have got to let the rhythm move you, move you. You have got to let the rhythm move your body to the beat.

User is online   TerminX 

• el fundador

Never rubbernecked a car wreck? :P

EDuke32 wiki svn builds bugs
Join us in #eduke32 on irc.freenode.net!

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 05 May 2014 - 12:01 PM, said:

And there it is. I've seen this same reaponse dozens of times from him when he doesn't have an argument. He tries to redirect the focus back on you in any way he can. Watch niw he'll reapond to me.

"Oh I didn't know you cared so much about a little troll like me. I guess you love wasting your time psychoanalyzing all of my personal problems. You're such a loser."

I'm impressed that you, the ultimate faggot of this forum and one of my biggest fans, haven't found out about this topic earlier.
I'm disappointed in you.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 12:53 PM

User is online   MusicallyInspired 

Come on now, I haven't called you any names.

I usually stay out of the website forum. Actually, I usually only stick to specific threads I'm interested in.

Usually.

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 05 May 2014 - 12:54 PM, said:

Come on now, I haven't called you any names.

I usually stay out of the website forum. Actually, I usually only stick to specific threads I'm interested in.

Usually.

I'm sorry but lately I am apparently a user that "shitposts as a hobby"
So go fuck yourself and die, is all that I am allowed to say, otherwise I can't do any justice to my newly added member title that was generously gifted to me by an 18 year old justice enforcer/Fresch fanboy from around these parts.
So either you take my insults with acceptance and gratitude, or leave this section to something that interests you more.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 01:02 PM

User is offline   Tristan 

• Honored Donor

What's with calling each other stick bundles? I thought this was America.

View Postgerolf, on 05 May 2014 - 01:00 PM, said:

What's with calling each other stick bundles? I thought this was America.

This is not America. This is my bitching topic.
Your job here is to insult me and call me a crybaby for daring to ask for some coherence and justice from the staff.
Enjoy your stay.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 01:04 PM

User is offline   Forge 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 11:32 AM, said:

I suppose that saying that I'm 100% not gay, would just make you extend the running joke

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2016 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options