Duke4.net Forums: I want to know if this site has become a shithole where some members of it's staff abuse their powers to edit user's profiles! - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I want to know if this site has become a shithole where some members of it's staff abuse their powers to edit user's profiles!

User is offline   Forge 

it's common knowledge if you've been on the forums any time at all. i've stated it several times and it's not any kind of secret.

and I don't take consultations from people who shitpost as a hobby

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 07:09 PM, said:

Man I'm 29 and not even I am as fossilized as to threaten somebody in such a poor manner and with so much lack of taste as you do.

and you had one of your friends do it for you. just giving you a friendly warning that i won't put up with it.

This post has been edited by Forge: 05 May 2014 - 07:35 PM

User is offline   Mr.Deviance 

View PostForge, on 05 May 2014 - 07:24 PM, said:

it's common knowledge if you've been on the forums any time at all. i've stated it several times and it's not any kind of secret.

and I don't take consultations from people who shitpost as a hobby

and you had one of your friends do it for you. just giving you a friendly warning that i won't put up with it.

Nope, sorry. I haven't frequented any topics where you posted about your psychological problems.
Also, I'm sure it might come off as a surprise to you but this topic I made here is where I've noticed any of your posts until now.
Before this, I just disregarded you as another random user of no importance to me.
Now you can feel lucky enough that I finally consider you a random user of no importance to me that is actually a proven and tested jackass and a poor excuse of a troll that likes to brown nose the staff here.

And you can rest assured that my friends have better things to do than to hunt down and threaten random nutjobs such as yourself.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

User is offline   Forge 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 07:36 PM, said:

And you can rest assure that my friends have better things to do than to hunt down and threaten random nutjobs such as yourself.

they have every right to be scared.

View PostMr.Deviance, on 04 May 2014 - 04:31 PM, said:

....then I only ask to be respected for having been around here for 5 years

nope. you're still not respected by anyone

mostly I have become the laughing stock

yep. you still are. the only reason you even gained my attention in the first place. i needed a good laugh at someone completely pathetic enough to take internet forums as a serious way of life.

and you're incredibly gullible and easy to fuck with. case in point my last several posts.

View PostForge, on 05 May 2014 - 07:43 PM, said:

they have every right to be scared.

nope. you're still not respected by anyone

yep. you still are. the only reason you even gained my attention in the first place. i needed a good laugh at someone completely pathetic enough to take internet forums as a serious way of life.

and you're incredibly gullible and easy to fuck with. case in point my last several posts.

You are trying really hard to dig up my first post and extract some points that you assume might piss me off if gone against and mocked by you or anybody else.
It's a laudable attempt but it's not enough because I can now see right through you after your latest posts.
You have placed yourself in a situation where it's very hard to surmount the obstacles you've single handedly placed in front of your goal to have me trolled and annoyed.
When you started threatening me and asking me to fight you in real life, you automatically killed every single chance of being a proper troll with me.
The game is over, you have lost, go home and let your disappointment sink in.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 07:52 PM

User is online   MusicallyInspired 

This is all so fascinating. I'm like a kid watching the 80s cartoon all-stars anti-drug PSA for the first time! Seeing all my cartoon heroes get together and talk about....something I could care less about. But that doesn't matter, I want to see what they do together next!

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 05 May 2014 - 07:56 PM

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 05 May 2014 - 07:55 PM, said:

This is all so fascinating. I'm like a kid watching the 80s cartoon all-stars anti-drug PSA for the first time! Seeing all my cartoon heroes get together and talk about....something I could care less about. But that doesn't matter, I want to see what they do together next!

What if one of them looks back at you from inside the tv, and magically calls you the biggest faggot of this forum?
Would you act surprised, or would you keep calm because you know it to be true?
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 08:08 PM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

Is 29.... acts 12. I guess your one of those forever young fellows.

View PostReaperMan, on 05 May 2014 - 08:10 PM, said:

Either that, or you haven't been with a sexual partner in a while and you are feeling more mature and manly than you normally should.

User is offline   Striker 

• Honored Donor

Man, if time spent being around equaled automatic respect, I'd be a king.

In reality, action equals respect and disrespect in kind. You've likely made plenty posts in the past that marred your reputation in others' eyes, and it's going to be a very difficult thing to overcome... people don't exactly let things go or forget thing easy, regardless of the (un)seriousness of it. How you choose to tackle this problem will determine whether or not people will begin respecting you. Simply demanding it isn't how.

View PostStrikerMan780, on 05 May 2014 - 08:19 PM, said:

Man, if time spent being around equaled automatic respect, I'd be a king.

In reality, action equals respect and disrespect in kind. You've likely made plenty posts in the past that marred your reputation in others' eyes, and it's going to be a very difficult thing to overcome... people don't exactly let things go or forget thing easy, regardless of the (un)seriousness of it. How you choose to tackle this problem will determine whether or not people will begin respecting you. Simply demanding it isn't how.

I'm not demanding anything. I just shit post here and nothing more. I've had a bit of fun of my own with a few of those that have been hating and attacking me since a long time now.
Surely, I expected them to gather around this topic and flank me when they felt I am weaker than ever.
I haven't even seen all of them yet, since there are at least 5 more idiots that don't like me and like to make a habit out of attacking me everywhere I post.
Everybody is invited to have their opinions of course.
I know there are a few people around here that tend to agree with me too, considering that I do have 253 positive points which didn't earn themselves.
So it's ok, I know that not everybody is an idiot around here. It's just that all the people that hate me are likely to gather here and gang up.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 08:26 PM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 08:17 PM, said:

Either that, or you haven't been with a sexual partner in a while and you are feeling more mature and manly than you normally should.

Calm down there kiddo.

View PostReaperMan, on 05 May 2014 - 08:21 PM, said:

Calm down there kiddo.

I'm very calm don't worry.
It's you that appears to be a little agitated. Maybe you should, you know...
Read my upper post again.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 08:29 PM

User is offline   Striker 

• Honored Donor

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 08:20 PM, said:

I'm not demanding anything. I just shit post here and nothing more. I've had a bit of fun of my own with a few of those that have been hating and attacking me since a long time now.
Surely, I expected them to gather around this topic and flank me when they felt I am weaker than ever.
I haven't even seen all of them yet, since there are at least 5 more idiots that don't like me and like to make a habit out of attacking me everywhere I post.
Everybody is invited to have their opinions of course.
I know there are a few people around here that tend to agree with me too, considering that I do have 253 positive points which didn't earn themselves.
So it's ok, I know that not everybody is an idiot around here. It's just that all the people that hate me are likely to gather here and gang up.

Aside from what I've already mentioned, I have nothing else against you. I can't speak for anyone else however.

I've had my moment to speak about what was on my mind, and now it's done, thus you will unlikely see me throwing any unprovoked punches beyond this point.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 05 May 2014 - 09:36 PM

View PostReaperMan, on 05 May 2014 - 08:10 PM, said:

Incidentally, Deviance, I don't hate you either. A little advice, though I'm sure you won't take it, if you assume everyone hates you you will find a way to make everyone hate you. Don't make everyone hate you. I'd love to get along with you as much as everyone here.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 05 May 2014 - 09:46 PM

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 05 May 2014 - 09:37 PM, said:

Incidentally, Deviance, I don't hate you either. A little advice, though I'm sure you won't take it, if you assume everyone hates you you will find a way to make everyone hate you. Don't make everyone hate you. I'd love to get along with you as much as everyone here.

If you don't hate me, then stop constantly attacking me at the slightest chance you get.
And with that the problem is solved.

Who says I'm attacking?

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 05 May 2014 - 10:03 PM, said:

Who says I'm attacking?

Your first post on this topic on page 3 does just that.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 05 May 2014 - 10:07 PM

I was making an observation of your behaviour. That's not an attack. The ball's in your court to make friends and bury hatchets here, not mine or anybody else's. Don't deflect that. Don't be a child about it. Own up and apologize. Most of us are (probably) adult enough to accept and move on. Or don't, whatever. But otherwise that title is well-deserved and you've got nothing to complain about.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 06 May 2014 - 05:14 AM

User is offline   Forge 

you are a gullible idiot. why would i give you ammo to have an advantage over me?
i took a situation of you and your useless friend threatening someone and turned it on you just to see how you would react.
predictably you pounced on it, but backed off when it came to the actual physical confrontation. typical bully. that's sad.

lets summarize:

Today I found my profile here vandalized with a self insulting signature and user title added that I never requested.

you take your internet social life way too serious. probably don't have any real life friends. that's sad.

then I only ask to be respected for having been around here for 5 years

demanding respect. neglected and ignored as a child. that's sad.

I have become the laughing stock of any childish immature staff member that thinks it's cool to abuse his power

problems with authority figures. further evidence of being neglected as a child. that's sad.

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 12:59 PM, said:

So go fuck yourself and die,

physical threats. lacks the social skills and maturity to use proper communication to achieve cooperation. that's sad.

Mr.Deviance said:

old enough to be your daddy
you are just an 18 year old kid
Man I'm 29

bad at math or bad at anatomy. probably both. evidence of being molested as a child, uneducated, and confused about sexual orientation. that's sad.

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 09:21 AM, said:

I see that you are learning how to count. That's so cute.
Let's see if you know what comes after 2...

lacking a proper education so you downgrade the importance of one. that's sad

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 08:41 AM, said:

I don't give a shit at all anymore.

when threats and tantrums don't work, just quit and take your imaginary ball home. more signs of a troubled childhood. that's sad

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 09:06 AM, said:

I didn't know I was that important to you that you would actually lose your time to stalk me and keep a running tally of every post I make.
Please do. You honor me as well as sadden me

constantly trying to elevate your own self importance above what it really is and make yourself the center of attention. more signs of neglect. that's sad

View PostMr.Deviance, on 05 May 2014 - 11:32 AM, said:

I suppose that saying that I'm 100% not gay, would just make you extend the running joke and have you accuse me of definitely being one.
So I rather not say anything on the matter and let my actions speak for themselves.

Gay but in denial. probably molested by an uncle or other male family member when young. now confused about own identity and lashes out at everyone in frustration. that's sad.

typical tactics: call someone unimportant and insignificant over and over and over. - a need to make one's self some kind of icon on a pedestal. signs of physical and mental abuse as a child. that's sad.

tell others not to dig up the past threads, but do it yourself. - issues with childhood memories - probably molestation. as much as the memories are painful, it was the only time you got any attention. that;'s sad.

You're obviously a semi-intelligent person, but emotionally you're a trainwreck.
I don't need to throw out empty meaningless insults. You're already a very damaged person and i feel sorry for you.

This post has been edited by Forge: 06 May 2014 - 07:07 AM

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

George Zimmerman, finally convicted of killing 17-year-old Trevon Martin, was put on trial for his heinous acts. It looked like he was finally going to have justice handed to him. But, at the last minute, the jury made the biggest mistake of their lives. Their decision...

"Not Guilty!"

Thanks to the morons in Florida's courtroom, George Zimmerman is free to commit mass murder if he wishes it. But he may still gain judgement yet...

One night, George Zimmerman walks down the street minding his own buisiness. But then suddenly, out of nowhere...

George felt a pain in his chest. It felt like something was ripping away at his insides. The pain welled up from within, consuming him. He struggled to breath, but to no avail. His vision blurred, his muscles tightened, and then...

He fell. He collapsed to the ground. George Zimmerman was dead.

Meanwhile, in Japan, Yagami Residence, Light Yagami smiled as he looked at George Zimmerman's name written into his Death Note. He said, "That's what happens when you murder an innocent 17-year old boy for no reason."

Ryuk chuckled. "Look who's talking."

"Look, if those cops had caught me, I would have been dead." Light then looked up the court room people who aquitted George Zimmerman. "Which is more than I can say for George Zimmerman's convicters... Looks like I'll have to show them a thing or two as well..."

Florida court. The Florida courtroom members who aquitted George Zimmerman were sigging at a bar, laughing and drinking. One member laughed, "Did you see the look on Trevon Martin's mother's face when we declered Zimmerman 'not guilty'? I loved seeing them weep like babies."

Another replied, "Me too. With 'Stand Your Ground' in place, I'm gonna enjoy watching this nation burn to the..." But suddenly, a pain in his chest began to grow. He felt something tearing away at him from the inside.

The first courtroom member felt concerned. "Hey man, what's wrong? Did you..." but that same pain invaded him as well. Then they all felt it. And then the collapsed to the ground one by one. Everyone around them screamed.

Light Yagami saw their deaths reported on the news the next morning. He hid it from everyone else due to being in public, but he thought, "Nice try, George Zimmerman. You may be able to escape federal law, but you can't escape Kira's. And the punks who aquitted you are just as horrific as you are. May they rot in their graves as you do in yours."

Posted Image

Posted Image
There is no race, only racists.
Proud trigendered babysexual pan-Korean anarcho-transhumanist
Muslims are peaceful people oppressed by cis white males! Hillary for presidynt!
WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED BY DONALD TRUMP'S VIOLENCE!

User is offline   Forge 

I like cheesecake

View PostForge, on 06 May 2014 - 05:46 AM, said:

you are a gullible idiot. why would i give you ammo to have an advantage over me?
i took a situation of you and your useless friend threatening someone and turned it on you just to see how you would react.
predictably you pounced on it, but backed off when it came to the actual physical confrontation. typical bully. that's sad.

lets summarize:

you take your internet social life way too serious. probably don't have any real life friends. that's sad.

demanding respect. neglected and ignored as a child. that's sad.

problems with authority figures. further evidence of being neglected as a child. that's sad.

physical threats. lacks the social skills and maturity to use proper communication to achieve cooperation. that's sad.

bad at math or bad at anatomy. probably both. evidence of being molested as a child, uneducated, and confused about sexual orientation. that's sad.

lacking a proper education so you downgrade the importance of one. that's sad

when threats and tantrums don't work, just quit and take your imaginary ball home. more signs of a troubled childhood. that's sad

constantly trying to elevate your own self importance above what it really is and make yourself the center of attention. more signs of neglect. that's sad

Gay but in denial. probably molested by an uncle or other male family member when young. now confused about own identity and lashes out at everyone in frustration. that's sad.

typical tactics: call someone unimportant and insignificant over and over and over. - a need to make one's self some kind of icon on a pedestal. signs of physical and mental abuse as a child. that's sad.

tell others not to dig up the past threads, but do it yourself. - issues with childhood memories - probably molestation. as much as the memories are painful, it was the only time you got any attention. that;'s sad.

You're obviously a semi-intelligent person, but emotionally you're a trainwreck.
I don't need to throw out empty meaningless insults. You're already a very damaged person and i feel sorry for you.

Everything you wrote here, goes to prove how desperate you are to take every single post I made until now, chop everything I said in it, extract out of context sentences that can be molded together and included in your false construction and use it to get to the conclusion that I have a troubled childhood.
When I see somebody doing wall of text dissection posts like you just did, It is beyond clear just how desperate and trolled that person has become.
With each post that you make, you only prove how much you want to win this lost battle of words and just how much you want to rely on sexual themes in order to make your posts sound more credible.
It's also cute how you are picturing yourself as a person capable enough to do a psychological evaluation of me, right after I jokingly offered you such an evaluation in my previous post.
You just couldn't keep it in you and you had to explode all over the place and make the wall of text, didn't you?
I sense that with your upper post, you've actually managed to prove that you take your internet life more seriously than I do.

The way I see it, you absolutely need to be laughing and winning your debate with me in your own disappointed world, just so you can temporarily repress your suicidal tendencies.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 06 May 2014 - 07:38 AM

User is offline   Forge 

it must be terrible to be so lonely and confused.

i'm sorry you've had such a rough life

you need a hug big guy?

View PostForge, on 06 May 2014 - 07:32 AM, said:

it must be terrible to be so lonely and confused.

i'm sorry you've had such a rough life

you need a hug big guy?

Considering this is your way of asking for a hug without looking weak around here and also considering that a hug from me is what you obviously need to help you repress your suicidal tendencies, then sure.
I would hate having a random idiot kill himself over a failed troll attempt.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 06 May 2014 - 07:41 AM

User is offline   Forge 

aww. there, there.

don't worry. i wont ignore you like your parents did. i'm here for you buddy.

you just keep telling yourself you have friends and that someone cares. even if it isn't true

imaginary friends are better than no friends at all.

This post has been edited by Forge: 06 May 2014 - 07:44 AM

User is online   Trooper Dan 

• Duke Plus Developer

Seems like a good place to end the thread.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2016 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options