Duke4.net Forums: I want to know if this site has become a shithole where some members of it's staff abuse their powers to edit user's profiles! - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I want to know if this site has become a shithole where some members of it's staff abuse their powers to edit user's profiles!

User is offline   Mr.Deviance 

Today I found my profile here vandalized with a self insulting signature and user title added that I never requested.
If this community still desires to show that it still takes itself seriously and it hasn't become a shadow of it's former self, then I only ask to be respected for having been around here for 5 years and still active in which time I have both contributed and had my arguments with others just like everybody else.
If the users here and mostly I have become the laughing stock of any childish immature staff member that thinks it's cool to abuse his power and change my profile as he sees fit and nothing gets done to fix this, then tell me so that I can stop visiting this place and officially consider that it's starting to fall apart from the inside.

If there are still sane staff members here that don't agree with this type of gratuitous abuse of users here, then I would very much like to see my current member title removed and be promised that such immature lame shit won't happen again in the future.

I will have anybody from this staff know, that I do not take kind to gratuitous insults and such abusive bullshit and that I fully disrespect anybody that does that and ask him to either apologize and fix this shit or to go fuck himself and die even to his face if possible.

I don't want to point fingers here but considering that Hendricks266 was the last staff member to visit my profile on may 1, he is my first suspect also because his profile age seems to indicate a person that could very well be so immature to do this type of shit.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 04 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

User is online   Forge 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 04 May 2014 - 04:31 PM, said:

If this community .... hasn't become a shadow of it's former self

er wat? have we been visiting the same forum since 2005?
the only difference i've noticed over the last decade is Tx no longer goes out to bars and gets into fights. he stays home and lets his wife beat his ass instead.

...I only ask to be respected for being a pretty old and still active member around here that has both contributed and had his arguments with others since 2009 when I registered here.
If the users here and mostly I have become the laughing stock of any childish immature staff member that thinks it's cool to abuse his power and change my profile as he sees fit and nothing gets done to fix this, then tell me so that I can stop visiting this place and officially consider that it's starting to fall apart from the inside.

a free site where you get free duke stuff and freely share opinions is infringing on your free member profile?
oh noez!
the horror...the horror..

I will have anybody from this staff know, that I do not take kind to gratuitous insults and such abusive bullshit and that I fully disrespect anybody that does that and ask him to either apologize and fix this shit or to go fuck himself and die even to his face if possible.
I don't want to point fingers here but considering that Hendricks266 was the last staff member to visit my profile on may 1, he is my first suspect also because his profile age seems to indicate a person that could very well be so immature to do this type of shit.

....and boo-hoo. i'd shed a tear in sorrow for you, but i wasted them all laughing at you instead

This post has been edited by Forge: 04 May 2014 - 04:58 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

Your repeated personal attacks of another Duke4 forum member warranted a bit of discipline. We here at Duke4 believe that corrective measures can include the ones I took because the internet is serious business.

A community is not measured by how well we treat shitposters such as yourself. In fact, it's the inverse.

You don't hunt trolls. You are one.

And honestly, it's hilarious how much rage has come out of changing your sig and member title. You're so brittle. Hardass.

View PostHendricks266, on 04 May 2014 - 05:01 PM, said:

Your repeated personal attacks of another Duke4 forum member warranted a bit of discipline. We here at Duke4 believe that corrective measures can include the ones I took because the internet is serious business.

A community is not measured by how well we treat shitposters such as yourself. In fact, it's the inverse.

And honestly, it's hilarious how much rage has come out of changing your sig and member title. You're so brittle. Hardass.

Kid, when I joined this forum you were a 13 year old child, don't you forget that.
Do not judge me and do not speak to me like you're special shit.
Obviously you don't respect somebody that's almost old enough to be your daddy but at least don't be fucking immature enough to go through such shit to go against me...
Who the fuck do you think you are to discipline and correct me?
I know for fact that not all the admins and moderators here would agree with you to abuse users this way.
Just because you have the edit button for other users, does not make you powerful nor smarter than me, get a fucking life and grow the fuck up kid...

You haven't insulted me, you have only insulted this forum and yourself with your immature behavior towards users such as myself.
If you don't agree with my posts, you can go against them and you can even pm me to tell me what you don't like about me, but to try and make me look idiotic by abusing your mod powers and basically going against the rules of this forum, is making you look like a sore loser.
If you want to truly make me look bad, go against me fair like every other users does.
Don't wield your magic wand to defeat me because that's only what powerless kids do...

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 04 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

View PostMr.Deviance, on 04 May 2014 - 05:06 PM, said:

Kid, when I joined this forum you are a 13 year old kid.

Posted Image

Who the fuck do you think you are to discipline and correct me?.

Posted Image

I know for fact that not all the admins and moderators here would agree with you to abuse users this way.

Posted Image

Obviously you don't respect somebody that's almost old enough to be your daddy but at least don't be fucking immature enough to go through such shit.

In my mind, every human starts with zero respect and 100% regard for decency. Respect can only be earned, and regard can only be lost. You stand at 0-0.

Age is irrelevant. I owe you no deference.

Ok kid. I will see what the others staff members think of your action.
If they agree with this bullshit, then I will leave and you can fill your mouth with respect, especially with mine.
But just know that starting from now on, every single breath I take in this world, represents a form of disrespect towards you.
That's all.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 04 May 2014 - 05:22 PM

You haven't insulted me, you have only insulted this forum and yourself with your immature behavior towards users such as myself.

Ridiculous. You contribute to a hostile environment for others. I'm putting out the fire while holding the fire extinguisher at crotch level.

If you don't agree with my posts, you can go against them and you can even pm me to tell me what you don't like about me, but to try and make me look idiotic by abusing your mod powers and basically going against the rules of this forum, is making you look like a sore loser.
If you want to truly make me look bad, go against me fair like every other users does.

My job is to moderate, not to conduct personal attacks or provide one-on-one therapy to shitposters.

Your shitty posts stand for themselves. I only bestowed a dunce cap upon you so we all can giggle until you either shape up or ragequit. It's funny either way! :P

View PostMr.Deviance, on 04 May 2014 - 05:20 PM, said:

But just know that starting from now on, every single breath I take in this world, represents a form of disrespect towards you.

Whoop-de-doo.

Posted Image

User is online   Forge 

Kid, when I joined this forum you were a 13 year old child, don't you forget that.
Obviously you don't respect somebody that's almost old enough to be your daddy but at least don't be fucking immature enough to go through such shit to go against me...

age does not mean instant respect. acting respectable gets you respect.

A moderator. it says so right under his icon.

Just because you have the edit button for other users, does not make you powerful nor smarter than me, get a fucking life and grow the fuck up kid...

you're right. you're doing a very good job at showing how much more mature and smarter he is than you all on your own.

no. he only insulted you.
for proof i'm part of the community and i feel nothing about it, except how funny it is to watch you get so bent out of shape

Don't wield your magic wand to defeat me because that's only what powerless kids do...

i don't know how you're managing to see everything backwards.
iirc you've been told about your trolling on several occasions, so i don't see how you could not predict this type of outcome
you do look idiotic - and again you're doing a fine job of it even without Hendricks' assistance
he looks like the mod, you look like the loser. it's not his or any other mod/admin's job to get into stupid forum arguments. it's their job to wield their magic wand - whatever the fuck that means - probably sexual

This post has been edited by Forge: 04 May 2014 - 05:34 PM

View PostHendricks266, on 04 May 2014 - 05:22 PM, said:

My job is to moderate, not to conduct personal attacks or provide one-on-one therapy to shitposters.

To moderate does not mean to abuse user accounts to your liking.
I have not been warned of anything and I have not trolled nor went against any of the rules of this forum.
I have not been told that I have went against the rules of this forum, prior to having my account vandalized by you.
You are abusing your power, that is not moderation.
I happen to administrate and moderate a forum with 100 times more users than this forum, since about 2002 and I know exactly what moderating means and what abuse means.

I only bestowed a dunce cap upon you

You can't bestow anything upon anybody because you're too childish and too immature to properly judge the fine balance between right and wrong.
You must be really persecuted in real life, if you resort to showing you ego so much through your mod powers.
Obviously, you are just an 18 year old kid that's too cocky to properly moderate this forum without resorting to abuse.

User is online   Forge 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 04 May 2014 - 05:20 PM, said:

...and you can fill your mouth with respect, especially with mine.

and the mystery of the magic wand is solved.

I'm putting out the fire while holding the fire extinguisher at crotch level.

(i guess everyone has their own little nickname for it)

This post has been edited by Forge: 04 May 2014 - 05:34 PM

View PostMr.Deviance, on 04 May 2014 - 05:30 PM, said:

I happen to administrate and moderate a forum with 100 times more users than this forum, since about 2002 and I know exactly what moderating means and what abuse means.

Posted Image

User is offline   The Albino Ape 

Obviously he is special shit, because he is a mod and you're not.

View PostForge, on 04 May 2014 - 05:30 PM, said:

age does not mean instant respect. acting respectable gets you respect.

I suck Hendricks266's dick.

you're right. you're doing a very good job at I suck Hendricks266's dick.

I suck Hendricks266's dick..
for proof i'm part of the community and i feel nothing about it, except how funny it is to watch you get so bent out of shape

i don't know how you're managing to see everything backwards.
I suck Hendricks266's dick. you look like the loser. I suck every admin and moderator's dick. it's their job to wield their magic wand - whatever the fuck that means - probably sexual

Sorry, but can you stop posting such disgusting bullshit already?
I get it already, you love sucking Hendricks266's dick and you side with him against me just because I probably told you off in the past or something, it's okay I still believe you suck and I haven't changed my opinion since then.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 04 May 2014 - 05:38 PM

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

About this thread:

Posted Image

View PostMr.Deviance, on 04 May 2014 - 05:36 PM, said:

View PostForge, on 04 May 2014 - 05:30 PM, said:

Sorry, but can you stop posting such disgusting bullshit already?
I get it already, you love sucking Hendricks266's dick and you side with him against me just because I probably told you off in the past or something, it's okay I still believe you suck and I haven't changed my opinion since then.

Shitpost detected.

User is online   Forge 

it's okay I still believe you suck ....

not as much as you blow.

thank you for providing the example we can all point at handily on how worthless your posts are and how quick you are to drop into immature trash talk and profanity.
you're such a troll master. why don't you resort to insulting my mother next.

you couldn't troll with any skill if you lived under a bridge and extorted sheep for a living

View PostForge, on 04 May 2014 - 05:41 PM, said:

not as much as you blow.

thank you for providing the example we can all point at handily on how worthless your posts are and how quick you are to drop into immature trash talk and profanity.
you're such a troll master. why don't you resort to insulting my mother next.

you couldn't troll with any skill if you lived under a bridge and extorted sheep for a living

Pretty weak comeback after I called you for being the perfect human centipede connected at hendrick's ass.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 04 May 2014 - 05:44 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

Posted Image

THE REAL GUARDIAN OF SHADOW WARRIOR
THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RELEASE OF ALL THE BETAS

User is offline   ReaperMan 

Posted Image

User is online   Forge 

...almost old enough to be your daddy

doubtful, but not because of your age

...you love sucking Hendricks266's dick

View PostMr.Deviance, on 04 May 2014 - 05:43 PM, said:

Pretty weak comeback after I called you for being the perfect human centipede connected at hendrick's ass.

because you don't know your anatomy.
life must have awkward and confusing growing up as an Indonesian hermaphrodite tranny

there i dropped to your level of direct insult and i still didn't need any profanity like a fourteen year old

This post has been edited by Forge: 04 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

View PostForge, on 04 May 2014 - 05:56 PM, said:

doubtful, but not because of your age

because you don't know your anatomy.
life must have awkward and confusing growing up as an Indonesian hermaphrodite tranny

there i dropped to your level of direct insult and i still didn't need any profanity like a fourteen year old

You had long dropped to the level of a 14 year old.
Even before you came and started insulting me here just to show hendricks how loyal you are to kissing his ass.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 04 May 2014 - 05:59 PM

User is online   Forge 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 04 May 2014 - 05:58 PM, said:

You had long dropped to the level of a 14 year old.
Even before you came and started insulting me here.

which is still half a decade more mature than you

i'm done laughing at you, you silly little twit. moving on...

you stay here and play with yourself

View PostForge, on 04 May 2014 - 06:00 PM, said:

which is still half a decade more mature than you

i'm done laughing at you, you silly little twit. moving on...

you stay here and play with yourself

That's right, you better run.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

That is interesting, because did you know It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 pig cops, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock and four balls, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of his fur, his gigantic hands either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his furry chest in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts tusk. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his claws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his four balls. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

Posted Image
There is no race, only racists.
Proud trigendered babysexual pan-Korean anarcho-transhumanist
Muslims are peaceful people oppressed by cis white males! Hillary for presidynt!
WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED BY DONALD TRUMP'S VIOLENCE!

User is offline   CruX 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 04 May 2014 - 06:01 PM, said:

That's right, you better run.

:P

rebel without a cause or effect

Hey guys,

I'm on the verge of deciding to get pozzed up but am nervous and need support. Been a good safe boy for 20 years since I came out but am increasingly obsessed with joining the brotherhood. Went from condoms-only to needing loads in my ass over a six-month period. Really sick of the fear and uncertainty and tempted to get it over with. But this is not a decision to make lightly.

Some questions... please weigh in.

1. What went into your decision to convert? What was the experience like?
2. Some guys are going on PREP so they can take loads but stay neg. Seems like a bit of a pussy move but it keeps your options open - can always convert later. What are pros and cons? Anyone tried it or decided not to?
3. If I go for it (and getting hard typing this so you know I'm serious) what's the best way to make sure it's EFFECTIVE and a special, memorable experience?
4. Did any of you get pozzed at a conversion party or donate at one? Suggestions for how to do it right?
5. What about picking an individual guy, maybe non-med with high load? Is it hotter to know who your "father" is or anon?
6. Possible time for my initiation might be IML (Chicago, May 23-25), if I can work up my courage. Anyone gonna be there? Suggestions for how/where to do it?

Sorry for all the questions. I am nervous and excited. Please help me talk this through!

Posted Image
Muslims are peaceful people oppressed by cis white males! Hillary for presidynt!

This post has been edited by Protected by Viper: 04 May 2014 - 06:37 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

NSFW or sanity.
Spoiler

THE REAL GUARDIAN OF SHADOW WARRIOR
THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RELEASE OF ALL THE BETAS

Got a set up tomorrow morning at 10am for my first confirmed POZ load. He says undetectable..but still hot..still a chance! Lately I've also been getting barebacked and bred by 4 different black studs about once a month too. They say their NEG..but I have my doubts about 2..lol. Doesn't matter I still take their loads deep and suck them clean. I'm excited about tomorrow..doubt I will sleep much. I'm already cleaned deep and playing with toys. So I guess I'm officially a Chaser? I did seek this guy out because he is Poz, but I still will let anyone bb me and deposit their load. I'll report back tomorrow evening with the load still swimming in me.

Posted Image

User is offline   The Albino Ape 

View PostProtected by Viper, on 04 May 2014 - 06:05 PM, said:

That is interesting, because did you know It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 pig cops, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock and four balls, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of his fur, his gigantic hands either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his furry chest in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts tusk. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his claws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his four balls. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

That was beautiful.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2017 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options