Duke4.net Forums: CPAC - Establishment vs Tea, who is whining? - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 129 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CPAC - Establishment vs Tea, who is whining?

User is offline   Hank 

The lack of absolute facts is what makes such discussion interesting, I think. :)

The things I don't know could fill libraries.

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostHank, on 18 March 2017 - 08:41 PM, said:

The lack of absolute facts is what makes such discussion interesting, I think. :)

How about me not wanting to share my country with those whose children will try to kill my children or childrens children in time, absolute fact based on history.

Why should I allow that when I can create awareness and stop it before it happens?

I don't want to hope things sort themselves out.

It's an absolute fact that it's best for western civilisation that we remove kebab.

It's not an absolute fact that if I walk across a highway without looking to see if a car is speeding towards me that I'll get splattered, but why would I take the risk knowing how likely it is?

This post has been edited by Ronin: 18 March 2017 - 09:10 PM

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

View PostForge, on 17 March 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

That fucking preview pic. God I hate women so much. "ALL MY EMOTIONS ARE FACTS."

Women need to be brought back in line. I don't care how pretty you are - you won't get away with jack shit under my watch.

Posted Image
There is no race, only racists.
Proud trigendered babysexual pan-Korean anarcho-transhumanist
Muslims are peaceful people oppressed by cis white males! Hillary for presidynt!
WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED BY DONALD TRUMP'S VIOLENCE!

This post has been edited by Person of Color: 18 March 2017 - 09:17 PM

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostPerson of Color, on 18 March 2017 - 09:17 PM, said:

That fucking preview pic. God I hate women so much. "ALL MY EMOTIONS ARE FACTS."

Women need to be brought back in line. I don't care how pretty you are - you won't get away with jack shit under my watch.

Sadly one of the reasons these feminist cunts feel that way is because their maternal instinct needs an outlet for their emotions that is left void due to their feeling that having children is an oppression of some sort so in the absence of kids and the will to have them they channel that energy onto causes of that they perceive as helpless like infants, for example anyone that's not a fucking white male.

User is offline   Robman 

View PostHank, on 18 March 2017 - 08:41 PM, said:

You've been shown more than enough evidence from this forum alone. You don't think.
You immigrated to Canada yes? .. Simply more proof that immigration is bad for the host country.

You're a spineless, conforming, piss poor excuse of a white man Hank...gtfo of my country.

Shadow Warrior Central creator, est. 1999.

This post has been edited by Robman: 18 March 2017 - 09:43 PM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostRonin, on 18 March 2017 - 08:45 PM, said:

How about me not wanting to share my country with those whose children will try to kill my children or childrens children in time, absolute fact based on history.

Why should I allow that when I can create awareness and stop it before it happens?

I don't want to hope things sort themselves out.

Your country, or the country you happen to grew up in, owned and operated by the elite?
And who sends whom to war?
Is it not the fat King sitting in his palace deciding who your enemy and the enemy of your children's children is, to keep his palace save and sound?

View PostRonin, on 18 March 2017 - 08:45 PM, said:

It's an absolute fact that it's best for western civilisation that we remove kebab.

It's not an absolute fact that if I walk across a highway without looking to see if a car is speeding towards me that I'll get splattered, but why would I take the risk knowing how likely it is?

From my perspective it makes no difference if I am being told, 'Canadians do not identify as gender' (PC junk) or 'Allah is Great' (religious junk).
I'm the one without power, either way. In the end, I'm, as well as my offspring, is fucked one way or the other. :(

added
Ah the mighty Robman, cheers mate, how are you tonight? Still luv ya. :lol:

This post has been edited by Hank: 18 March 2017 - 09:51 PM

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostHank, on 18 March 2017 - 09:47 PM, said:

Your country, or the country you happen to grew up in, owned and operated by the elite?
And who sends whom to war?
Is it not the fat King sitting in his palace deciding who your enemy and the enemy of your children's children is, to keep his palace save and sound?

From my perspective it makes no difference if I am being told, 'Canadians do not identify as gender' (PC junk) or 'Allah is Great' (religious junk).
I'm the one without power, either way. In the end, I'm, as well as my offspring, is fucked one way or the other. :(

I think, you tragically underestimate the power of living in a country that your ancestors built through the good and bad and the feelings of inadequacy that outsiders to that history would feel.

We did build this and we are borrowing it from our children.

Very important.

I'm Irish I live in Ireland and would not want to live anywhere else, I have a dog in the fight.

The rules we live by based on a foundation of Christianity work really well, they allow non religious types like me to exist without fear of execution or persecution.

I love my culture, if I had to wear Templar armour to protect that then I would.

You say you are without power and you are wrong, we live for convenience within certain defined boundaries but we are at all times free to step outside them and suffer the consequences, it cannot be any other way unless you wish to return to absolute barberism.

This post has been edited by Ronin: 18 March 2017 - 10:16 PM

User is offline   Robman 

View PostHank, on 18 March 2017 - 09:47 PM, said:

Ah the mighty Robman, cheers mate, how are you tonight? Still luv ya. :lol:

I'd love you more if you didn't crave brown penis in your mouth.
Your home country has imported plenty of that though, perhaps returning there would fulfill your fantasy.

User is offline   Hank 

@ Ronan, one has to fight for what one believes in, so go ahead fight for it. All the best.

@ Robman, does not work like that.
Germany is not tolerant to Germans moving away from the Vaterland. The moment I became a Canadian, was the moment I had to give up all my 'rights' as a German. I may be a thorn in your eyes, but this is nothing compared what a true blue German thinks of me. :lol:

User is offline   ErgoTheChappy 

View PostRonin, on 18 March 2017 - 09:38 PM, said:

Sadly one of the reasons these feminist cunts feel that way is because their maternal instinct needs an outlet for their emotions that is left void due to their feeling that having children is an oppression of some sort so in the absence of kids and the will to have them they channel that energy onto causes of that they perceive as helpless like infants, for example anyone that's not a fucking white male.

Jump to 17:17... and let him work through it.

View PostRonin, on 18 March 2017 - 09:54 PM, said:

You say you are without power and you are wrong, we live for convenience within certain defined boundaries but we are at all times free to step outside them and suffer the consequences, it cannot be any other way unless you wish to return to absolute barberism.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

God I hate women so much. "ALL MY EMOTIONS ARE FACTS."

View PostRonin, on 18 March 2017 - 09:38 PM, said:

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Fox: 19 March 2017 - 07:38 AM

User is offline   ErgoTheChappy 

View PostHank, on 17 March 2017 - 09:56 PM, said:

p.s. I'd welcome Sharia law. That way I can have (could have had) more than one wife...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Jump to 20:14... and let him work through it.

View PostRonin, on 18 March 2017 - 09:54 PM, said:

I love my culture, if I had to wear Templar armour to protect that then I would.

...healthy by fire...

...a team of dedicated professionals put a lot of thought, study and care into keeping it healthy. One of the main ways they do that is to burn it.
One of the main ways they do that is to burn it.
...burn it.

While that may seem like a radical idea, these professionals say it is the best and most natural way to preserve the health...

"Native Americans used fire. Not doing it will do way more harm..."
"...the right fire, the right place, the right time..."
"We use a cool and methodical approach..."

Spoiler

Posted Image

This post has been edited by ErgoTheChappy: 19 March 2017 - 10:32 PM

User is offline   Ronin 

Jordan Peterson is what's needed in colleges, thankfully he's picking up steam real fast.

He just so happens to sound like a frog, interesting.

User is offline   Fox 

Posted Image

User is offline   Robman 

This thread needs a 47.5mb squirrel getting combed .gif does it.
Your 99mb .gif of the drunk guy losing his sandal 2 pages ago was just as helpful.

Large off-topic gifs posted frequently is acceptable is it mods?

Can I feel free to do this in any thread I wish?

This post has been edited by Robman: 20 March 2017 - 12:10 PM

User is online   High Treason 

I seem to think I started posting them for a time to test that and yes, you can generally get away with it. I would post a wall of GIFs to demonstrate this but I added a "*.GIF" filter to AdBlock for this site years ago and wouldn't be able to see if my post worked correctly or not.

Interestingly posts like that above show up as literally nothing when the images are blocked which is fitting, because it is exactly what they are contributing to the discussion. Ugh, you know how children act when the adults are talking and they feel you are not paying enough attention to them? That is what it reminds me of.

My Youtube - My Let's Plays - SoundCloud - My Website - My FTP - Forum

You have got to let the rhythm move you, move you. You have got to let the rhythm move your body to the beat.

This post has been edited by High Treason: 20 March 2017 - 02:57 PM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostErgoTheChappy, on 19 March 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Funny Video

McMaster Video

Really?
With Shira Law, I know exactly what the master wants from me. Took me two years to study it.
With Poltical Correctness, I don't; need to follow with the masters instead, because PC evolves with tremendous brain farts, on a hourly base.

Sample, with Shira Law, any word against Allah/Islam, is suicide.
With Canadian Political Correctness; anti Islam outbursts will shortly bring a potential jail term or fine for 'Hate Crime', at least this is now under way in parliament, and like anything else, will pass with flying colours.

Thus, I would welcome Shira Law, at least I get what I love most in live women; as many as I can afford.

Funny Video:
As per Canadian PC - ALL MEN ARE POTENTIAL MISOGYNIST, need to be controlled and educated, don't you know?

McMaster:
He too is fighting a loosing battle. The Government wrote that 'Canadians do not identity as gender'. We are all the same now. It's just a matter of time when he too will submit to the Thought Police, or loose his job or limbs or is in front of the Human Rights Commission.

View PostHank, on 20 March 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

Thus, I would welcome Shira Law, at least I get what I love most in live – women; as many as I can afford.

No, you won't. Do you really think Muhammad and Sadiq are going to let you have first dibs on (what they see as) their women? That they're going to let you plant your western seed when they can plant theirs first and in greater numbers?
Get a grip man.

You have got to let the rhythm move you, move you. You have got to let the rhythm move your body to the beat.

This post has been edited by High Treason: 20 March 2017 - 03:00 PM

User is offline   Robman 

View PostHank, on 20 March 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

With Shira Law, I know exactly what the master wants from me. Took me two years to study it.

Studied their law for 2 years ... still can't spell it.

This post has been edited by Robman: 20 March 2017 - 03:26 PM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostHigh Treason, on 20 March 2017 - 02:59 PM, said:

No, you won't. Do you really think Muhammad and Sadiq are going to let you have first dibs on (what they see as) their women? That they're going to let you plant your western seed when they can plant theirs first and in greater numbers?
Get a grip man.

Who said anything about 'their' women?
To be married is a must. Singles are not welcome.

User is offline   Robman 

You can't even hang on to an Ethiopian girlfriend in a land plentiful with food... and that's just 1 woman.

View PostHank, on 20 March 2017 - 03:32 PM, said:

Who said anything about 'their' women?
To be married is a must. Singles are not welcome.

They did. Have you not seen the numerous incidents of Muslims stealing from women in the street? Of them beating them to the ground where they cower and cry, and all because those women are not obeying the laws of Islam in a western nation? To these people, women are little more than common property on a first-come-first-served basis, or to be sold to the highest bidder.

You do realize that you are little more than a useful idiot to these people, right? That as soon as they gain power you'll be looked upon in exactly the same light as every other non-Islamic in the vicinity, no matter how hard you claim to be one of them? They will never accept you.

Nice attempt to punch below the belt by the way, do I detect that you fear you are losing an argument that had no real substance to begin with?

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

I've been under the impression Hank's been trolling everyone.

User is offline   Robman 

He's a pain in the ass either way.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

Doesn't take much for you does it? lol

User is offline   Hank 

View PostHigh Treason, on 20 March 2017 - 03:43 PM, said:

They did. Have you not seen the numerous incidents of Muslims stealing from women in the street? Of them beating them to the ground where they cower and cry, and all because those women are not obeying the laws of Islam in a western nation? To these people, women are little more than common property on a first-come-first-served basis, or to be sold to the highest bidder.

Let me guess, Western Fake News Media filming stuff?
Women/children/dogs/men/cats get beat up, in any given society. It's an old practise, really old, way before Islam was even invented. Violence is part of nature.
As for stealing anything, if caught, you may loose your hand. Stealing Women? First you get whipped to near death and then stoned. Even in the West, Kidnapping is a heavy duty crime.
Marriages are usually arranged. Man and Women+Guardian must agree upon said marriage. Assuming Canada operates under Sharia Law, I would look first to my fellow brothers for potential women.

You do realize that you are little more than a useful idiot to these people, right? That as soon as they gain power you'll be looked upon in exactly the same light as every other non-Islamic in the vicinity, no matter how hard you claim to be one of them? They will never accept you.

No, did not realize that. Thanks. You mean to tell me that some Muslims are racists and power hungry? Shocking.
It may surprise you that I'm not accepted by the Western elite either. A: my English sucks, B: my PC attitude sucks real bad, and C: I'm poor.

Nice attempt to punch below the belt by the way, do I detect that you fear you are losing an argument that had no real substance to begin with?

Loose what? My opinion(s) will not changet. Peace Be Upon You.

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Fox 

View PostRobman, on 20 March 2017 - 12:03 PM, said:

Your 99mb .gif of the drunk guy losing his sandal 2 pages ago was just as helpful.

It's a symbolism to how you process your thoughts.

Posted Image
-------

Also
"Check out the new gif thread!" --TrooperDan

User is offline   Forge 

"Check out the new GIF thread!" --TrooperDan

This post has been edited by Trooper Dan: 21 March 2017 - 09:28 PM

User is offline   Robman 

View PostFox, on 21 March 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

It's a symbolism to how you process your thoughts.

It's amusing when foreigners try to burn you and then say things like "It's a symbolism to how."

For to how you write so gooder Fox?

This post has been edited by Robman: 21 March 2017 - 06:04 PM

Share this topic:

• 129 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2016 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options