Duke4.net Forums: Post Duke Nukem videos - Duke4.net Forums

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Post Duke Nukem videos  "I enjoy them"

Excellent findings. Unfortunately I only searched the game's source for 'BIGFORCE' and never thought to check the parental lock - in fact, I forgot the game even had one. Now we know why it's doing it.

Oasiz' script is probably much easier to use than my hunk of junk one if ever I get around to prodding LameDuke's maps around. I at least know the lights in the starting area of L2 (I think it was L2) were 0 with the outer sector being -1, suggesting the map was converted up from V4 before the lights were put in.

My crap script, for those curious - runs in game instead of Mapster32:
Spoiler

User is offline   ck3D 

Haven't watched it yet but I'm just glad November Blue (now rebranding under a different name?) posted a video playthrough of Biglight/Lighthouse by Billy Boy, I was always fascinated by that map, and now imagine the crazy stuff the author could come up with nowadays using Mapster32 and the expanded resources:

This counts ?
https://youtu.be/nLybEeI0YnY

User is offline   ck3D 

This is pretty crazy, as much as speed running Duke 3D in general is respectable, no damage runs are something else:

And isn't that another instance of tile 0 showing up on the bottom sections of the stage around the 0:55 mark? Can't really tell because of the palettes. Kind of looks like it. May be known already.

This post has been edited by ck3D: 11 October 2021 - 01:06 AM

User is online   Aleks 

View Postck3D, on 11 October 2021 - 01:05 AM, said:

This is pretty crazy, as much as speed running Duke 3D in general is respectable, no damage runs are something else:

And isn't that another instance of tile 0 showing up on the bottom sections of the stage around the 0:55 mark? Can't really tell because of the palettes. Kind of looks like it. May be known already.

0:32 Shit, was that jetpack really always there? :D

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options