Duke4.net Forums: The new generation of ret... gamers are getting a new and improved sonic game! - Duke4.net Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The new generation of ret... gamers are getting a new and improved sonic game!

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

I never was aware that a generic brown scarf meant someone was a blogging, haiku-writing, starbucks-chugging yuppie hipster faggot.

I thought these faggots:
Posted Image

and these faggots:
Posted Image

Were those kinds of hipsters.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 15 February 2014 - 01:31 PM

Yeah I dunno they're getting your stereotypes all wrong. It's funny how angry everyone gets over a blue cartoon animal.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

ITT: Buttmad degenerates.

• Auramancer

Me? Nah, just confused. Although, hipsters always confused the shit out of me. I imagine anyone else could understand my predicament here.

User is offline   Ronin 

I don't understand anything that's happening in here.

• Auramancer

View PostRonan, on 15 February 2014 - 10:10 PM, said:

I don't understand anything that's happening in here.

Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostStrikerMan780, on 15 February 2014 - 10:02 PM, said:

Me? Nah, just confused. Although, hipsters always confused the shit out of me. I imagine anyone else could understand my predicament here.

I live in Virginia. Richmond is like the Hipster Portland. I see douchebags in scarves every time I have to step foot in that shithole. I wish the Union would burn it down again.

• Auramancer

Ah. I have heard some bad shit happening in Virgina. I have a few friends on steam whom I've known for a while who live there, and most want out of there desperately.

As for the scarves... Thankfully most people where I live wear scarves to either keep warm during winter, or to wrap around their face to protect it, rather than as a tacky fashion statement in the middle of summer.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 15 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Implying anything good happens in Virginia.

So tell me more about your normalcy complex.

User is offline   Lunick 

http://kotaku.com/ko...ners-1523656412

Posted Image

:blink:

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

View PostJimmy, on 15 February 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

I live in Virginia. Richmond is like the Hipster Portland. I see douchebags in scarves every time I have to step foot in that shithole. I wish the Union would burn it down again.

Best thing about NYC: Don't want to deal with hipsters? Stay away from the colleges. Problem solved.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

the northwest is full of migrated californian yuppie hipster douchebags.

The best thing about Seattle; Mt. Rainier will eventually erupt and bury it.

California is a terrible state. It only has a good reputation because Hollywood never shuts the fuck up about it.

I'll be there for nearly a full month in a few weeks...Better pray I don't get beaten to death by cops, stabbed by mexicans, shot by blacks, attacked by fire ants, hopitalized from killer bees, bit by snakes, or shamed by liberals.

User is offline   Forge 

out of all those the least likely to happen is being stabbed by mexicans. the majority have down home family values and are the only decent people in that state

Is this the thread to be inconsequentially racist and spout ancient stereotypes like an angry redneck with too much booze in his system?

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Better than jerking off to robots.

Tell me more about how you can't accept anything that's different than what's in front of your nose. I bet you even ask the waitresses if there's real butter in the pie crust.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

>Eats margarine
>Jerks off to robots
>Thinks I'm the weirdo

whycantiholdallthesecostanzas.jpg

User is offline   Forge 

View PostColon Semicolon, on 16 February 2014 - 11:55 AM, said:

Is this the thread to be inconsequentially racist and spout ancient stereotypes like an angry redneck with too much booze in his system?

you're a racist for noticing and pointing it out

• Auramancer

View PostColon Semicolon, on 16 February 2014 - 01:23 PM, said:

Tell me more about how you can't accept anything that's different than what's in front of your nose. I bet you even ask the waitresses if there's real butter in the pie crust.

I think it's best to stand down, and take a breather. I don't think their problem is with how you draw robot-related hentai, or jerking off to said things. Crazier things have been posted here, and admitted to liking by other users. I was once somewhat like you, irritable as fuck (and I sometimes still can be), and perhaps you're going through a lot of shit in your personal life, but I think it can be safely said that it has something to do with how easily you can get pissed off / want to stomp everyone into silence when it's clear they're just fucking around.

I don't agree with a lot of things that are said here either, but it's best to either respond in a cool, neutral manner, or when the time calls for it, pick your battles and know when to throw your arms up, say "fuck it" and move onto something else until the dust settles. Sometimes it turns out down the road that the situation wasn't nearly as bad as it seemed at the time and people were putting on an act.

This post has been edited by StrikerMan780: 16 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

View PostForge, on 16 February 2014 - 06:48 AM, said:

out of all those the least likely to happen is being stabbed by mexicans. the majority have down home family values and are the only decent people in that state

I live on Long Island. I'm surrounded by Puerto Ricans. Hispanic people are awesome. Far and away the least degenerate culture out there. Love 'em.

What I don't like is their incessant love for riced out Hondas. That's a thing. I'm not kidding. But both my Puerto Rican friends are muscle car guys so I guess it all works out.

This post has been edited by Protected by Viper: 16 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

View PostLunick, on 16 February 2014 - 04:42 AM, said:

Damn Lunick !!!! All these parodies you post makes me laugh as hell I'm gonna cry hahaha :huh: :huh:

User is offline   Lunick 

Posted Image

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

As usual, that site does not properly cite its sources. "Submitted by randominternetdude69" my ass.

User is offline   Lunick 

Yeah, they are really bad for that but it popped up and I found it funny :blink:

• Auramancer

View PostForge, on 16 February 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

you're a racist for noticing and pointing it out

Posted Image

User is offline   Lunick 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options