Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PENIS  "DERP"

User is offline   xBRYAN2000x 

• I need to grow up.

PENIS SUCKING BLAH BLAH BALH

User is offline   Lunick 

You've had far too many chances here, now...
Posted Image

User is online   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

You never learn, do you? Your latest thread has been met with derision because you keep making the same stupid mistakes: making "idea" threads with unoriginal and simplistic concepts, biting off far more than you can ever hope to chew. And in response, more immature spamming.

Hendricks266, on 10 November 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:

Please go away and come back in three years. You have a lot of growing up to do.

You are doing it wrong. Way wrong. You evidently don't have the self-awareness and intelligence needed to function in an adult environment.

Recess is over. Go to detention.

User is offline   Engel220 

My questions on this matter are A; why are we even responding to this walking calamity and B; why doesn't somebody just ban the guy?

This post has been edited by Engel220: 04 February 2014 - 03:16 PM

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Duke4.net has a policy regarding banning. Mostly, "It doesn't work, so we don't do it"

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

A ban is rarely ever effective. Running a person away or inspiring them to change their ways however is effective.

And beneficial to all humankind. Do your part. Fight Eternal September.

xBRYAN2000X = the new Lakisoft.

Seriously. How old are you? 13?

User is offline   LkMax 

Engel220, on 04 February 2014 - 03:15 PM, said:

My questions on this matter are A; why are we even responding to this walking calamity (...)

/thread.

User is offline   Lunick 

DustFalcon85, on 04 February 2014 - 03:49 PM, said:

xBRYAN2000X = the new Lakisoft.

Seriously. How old are you? 13?

It says that on his profile...

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Posted Image

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

You win an internet, Micky.

Yes i am LakiSoft but i understood my mistakes from past and now i am trying to be better community member and mapper. This is not first that BRYAN 2000 did bad thing. In past he also stolen some of my old "BETA Mods" for Duke3D, but it's doesn't matter now. This guy is going to be worser than me. BRYAN 2000 listen, please learn how to map and do not steal other maps and do not troll, then people from forum will more respect you, i did same mistake, but now i changed and people are nice to me, now i am not trolling, i just suggested you to stop, but your choice you will listen or not..

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

We're just having fun when we mention Lakisoft, Duke Nukem IV Guy. We know you've changed. You're very well behaved now. :(

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Yes i am LakiSoft but i understood my mistakes from past and now i am trying to be better community member and mapper.
(edit for quote)

Yeah your maps are still fairly basic and you've got a while to go but at least you're trying and are willing to listen to others, hence are improving your skills over time.

This Bryan guy has been told many times by very experienced modders that he needs to fully develop and flesh out his skills in all fields of modding (mapping/art/code) before he actually gets involved with modding. But time and time again he ignores that advice and instead comes up with a completely new idea which in turn goes nowhere and the cycle repeats. He seems to think he knows better than literally everyone else, which is a shame because everyone else are the people who his "mods" are meant to be aimed at and who are supposed to play them when they're "finished".

This post has been edited by Micky C: 05 February 2014 - 04:12 AM

Thanks for understanding. Anyway i just wanted to give Bryan 2000 an advice to not became like me in past. Bryan let's work on some maps a month or two, be nice and do not troll, nobody here started like professional and nobody gonna be 100% professional , if you post some maps where is seen that you worked hard on it, people will respect you more, so do not troll and do not steal other people maps, that behavior will make people hate you. Hope you understand i am just trying to help you. :(

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

xBRYAN2000x, on 04 February 2014 - 02:25 PM, said:

PENIS SUCKING BLAH BLAH BALH

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options