Duke4.net Forums: [WIP] FRAY on EARTH - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[WIP] FRAY on EARTH  "A mod powered by eDuke32"

User is offline   xBRYAN2000x 

• I need to grow up.

Sorry about the bad posts ever since i was working on the SW Beta Remake
it was because i was bad at modding things and stuff, and doing the "AAAAAAAAA" stuff
which i laughed alittle at my older posts tho but this project is not gonna use any beta engines
just the eduke32 engine

Anyways

The storyline hasent been thinked yet so i,ll just put the idea of Monsters and Weapons

Monsters

Rocket Beserkers
Demons with 3 eyes/horns and their arms are replaced as duel rocket launchers
They shoot rockets at you but less accurate and shoots rapidly for 2 seconds

Cyborg SCH-1 Hunter
a cyborg that shoots machineguns and hits you with laser swords
They die pretty easy so take cover when he is about to fire the minigun

More Monsters comes soon..

Weapons

Lighting Staff
Damage : 3 - 13
It shoots Lighting but takes less damage and more accurate

Pistol
Damage 6 - 15
Shoots clips it reloads after 30 shots

Triple Barreled Shotgun
Damage 9 - 25
Shoots shells it reloades after 3 shell were fired

EightBarreled Cannon Rifle
Damage 25 - 50
Shoots a big cannon cell as a rifle more accurate and more damage taken per fire

I,ll go make some maps too

More Info will come soon

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

So this is all just an idea post?
Have you any created anything yet?

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Do you have the skills; coding, art design, mapping, needed to make this mod?

Not to mention this thread is technically in the wrong section.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

What the heck, guys? This is Bryan we're talking about. His history of beta making and killing coolies is evidence enough that he is capable of making the best build engine TC yet.

This post has been edited by Pinkamena Diane Pie: 03 February 2014 - 08:36 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

This mod sounds really good. Can't wait to never play it.

Posted Image

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Don't worry guys, he'll discover masturbation soon enough.

Bryan would have have sex with this girl?

Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

BONER!

But Bryan, how will you complete this project while working on your Unreal 0.84 beta map set, which is in no way a bad idea and is also going to be ported to Unreal Gold (not 227 or 225 because they aren't exotic enough).

Fusion 47's Team has announced that Unreal 084 Campaign will be more than that it also going to Unreal Gold instead but will remake the content too

We will need Mappers' UnrealScripters and all that
PM Me if you want to join our team :(

Im gonna port this skin to UnrealGold or one of the betas from 1997 that have that

Posted Image

I mean, look at this screenshot and tell me that Fray on Earth is a better project than Bryan's Unreal 0.84 maps:

Posted Image

User is offline   xBRYAN2000x 

• I need to grow up.

GO PLAY COD RETARDS

View PostxBRYAN2000x, on 04 February 2014 - 02:30 PM, said:

GO PLAY COD RETARDS

I already do. My LSAT will whoop your ass.

This post has been edited by MYHOUSE.MAP: 04 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

View PostxBRYAN2000x, on 04 February 2014 - 02:30 PM, said:

GO PLAY COD RETARDS

Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

That's a fine fucking fish.

It's an excellent Cod.

Posted Image

Posted Image

View PostDial V for Viper, on 03 February 2014 - 12:16 PM, said:

Bryan would have have sex with this girl?

Posted Image

How a/b her?
Posted Image

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 05 February 2014 - 03:51 PM

I came into this thread thinking he had actually changed, so asked if he had made anything.
Yet all I got in return was PENIS and COD RETARDS. :(

This post has been edited by The Commander: 05 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

• Honored Donor

And MYHOUSE.MAP's post makes me wonder just how many other 90's game communities/engines we went through before coming back to this one Posted Image

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

I think I saw him over on one of the Quake sites too at one point.

From what I can tell, Bryan mainstays are Quake and Unreal forums. Most of his posts are about betas of whatever game his ballsackless dick has a hardon for at the moment. I'm pretty sure his treatment here has scared him off of Duke Nukem and Shadow Warrior (the franchises and not the forums) for the time being.

This post has been edited by MYHOUSE.MAP: 06 February 2014 - 12:47 AM

• Honored Donor

How is he received at these other forums? I gather he's treated a bit harsher here than other places (not that he doesn't deserve it because of his inability to take criticism and immature spamming).

The Quake forums don't give a fuck about his threads and ignore everything he posts.

Unreal 1 community is when things get tricky. He got banned at Beyond Unreal for importing IRC drama, but he's been treated okish at UnrealSP. The Unreal 1 community has several huge Unreal 1 beta fans, so he's got somewhat of a sympathetic audience. There's still detractors at UnrealSP, but they're not tearing into him like they do here. He's been trying to get people to work on a project for an Unreal 1 beta, and he's managed to interest at least one person. That'd better than his track record here and at Quake forums, but it isn't much at all.

Bryan is an obnoxious, know-it-all asshole, but he's interesting in a morbid kind of way. I've had to deal with people like him before, which probably explains why he's interesting to me.

This post has been edited by MYHOUSE.MAP: 06 February 2014 - 02:02 AM

User is offline   X-Vector 

View PostMicky C, on 06 February 2014 - 01:09 AM, said:

How is he received at these other forums? I gather he's treated a bit harsher here than other places

That may have something to do with the reputation system; i.e. those other forums don't offer an opportunity to score cheap points as once again demonstrated by this particular thread.

• Honored Donor

You mean people getting repped up for their negative comments? I'm fairly sure people would still be saying these things regardless.

I wonder if the person on bryan's team for the unreal thing realizes that the team leader is a 13 year old...

Hmm I'm wondering if Duke would have more new mappers coming in with crappy first maps that they refuse to take criticism on than other games, except possibly doom. I'm assuming that mapster is easier to use than whatever people need to do for Unreal or Quake without prior experience in any editor.

User is offline   Engel220 

He could probably accomplish something if he didn't rage-spam all the time, at the very least if he just came up with ideas that weren't copies of anyone else's work he could work with other people on forums like this who could help bring his plans to fruition. He just needs to control his anger, otherwise he'll never get stuff done and even if he does succeed in creating something of value nobody will take him or his work seriously.

This post has been edited by Engel220: 06 February 2014 - 06:33 AM

• Honored Donor

But the thing is why would people give up their valuable time for someone else's ideas, especially when the other person doesn't have the skills to do anything on their own. Most modding teams come together so that the people can exchange their skills for the good of the product, I.e one maps, one codes. Or to speed things up, so that if one quits the other can still finish.

Bryan contributes nothing and has nothing to prove himself with.

He needs to release a mod or something entirely on his own. In fact, he's probably spreading himself too thin, he needs to focus on one aspect (probably mapping because that can be stand-alone) and focus on it for a while.
But instead he'll probably spend the next 2 years bouncing between engines and slightly-implemtented ideas until he either shapes up and does something substantial or quits.

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

View PostMicky C, on 06 February 2014 - 06:40 AM, said:

He needs to release a mod or something entirely on his own.

Don't want to sound like an asshole, but I'm pretty sure he's not working on anything, at all, ever.

All he does is these circlejerk threads and gets upset when people downvote the fuck out of them.

I'm still gonna wait to be proven wrong, though.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostX-Vector, on 06 February 2014 - 03:53 AM, said:

That may have something to do with the reputation system; i.e. those other forums don't offer an opportunity to score cheap points as once again demonstrated by this particular thread.

QQ cry some more

View PostX-Vector, on 06 February 2014 - 03:53 AM, said:

Shut up already. I'm sorry that your vagina is irritated by oh, I don't know...everything?

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options