• You cannot reply to this topic

Post your game Screenshots/Videos  "General media thread"

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostBloodshot, on 21 January 2014 - 11:51 AM, said:

Posted Image

Dr. Kleiner?

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Couple of shots from my game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by The Commander: 03 April 2014 - 03:42 AM

User is offline   Jeff 

Posted Image

Blizzard always comes up with funny names for bosses.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 04 April 2014 - 09:52 PM

User is offline   xMobilemux 

Best looking game I've played so far B)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

User is offline   Malgon 

Hah! I was thinking of posting some Crysis 3 shots but I realised that Origin doesn't have a screenshot feature (not that I could find) like Steam. What did you use to take screenshots?

I used Fraps, I just made Fraps take a screenshot every second and it worked out pretty well, that 2nd screenshot I'm using for my desktop wallpaper B)

User is offline   Malgon 

Cool, I might have to try out FRAPS some time, although I'm guessing Shadowplay should do the same thing too, unless it's not set up to do stuff like that yet, as it's still fairly new. I also did some reading up and it seems that you can also add Non-Steam games to Steam and take screenshots that way. I gave it a shot with The Witcher 2 and it worked out great. I'm going to try it out with some Origin games and see how I go with that, and then hopefully I can post some Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 shots in here. B)

Edit: The Witcher 2

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Malgon: 09 May 2014 - 06:07 AM

User is offline   Hank 

old shadow warrior
I just found this tonight, click on the Slot Machine and some give ammo or even a fortune cookie
Posted Image

and right now I'm using only the sword, and testing how far I can get Posted Image
Posted Image

I tried out Witcher 2 and found it boring, since I'm just not that into the dungeons and dragons kind of games, but after getting into Game of Thrones I gotta try it again, especially on my new gaming PC.

User is online   Lunick 

Posted Image

Serious Sam Revolution - Portals Mod

User is offline   MetHy 

View PostHank, on 09 May 2014 - 09:35 PM, said:

old shadow warrior
I just found this tonight, click on the Slot Machine and some give ammo or even a fortune cookie

and right now I'm using only the sword, and testing how far I can get

I only found out about the Slot Machine in an add-on; and I abused the fuck out of it. Had no idea it was also in the original game...

I love doing sword only too. Except that I don't really do 'sword' only due to the suicide-bomb guys; so I use shurikens against them; and I also use items because they're fun to use. So basically, what I do is a "no fire weapon" mode; sword, shurikens, fists, items.

I made it as far as the boss! Now for the boss, fireweapons are pretty much mandatory...

User is offline   Malgon 

View PostxMobilemux, on 09 May 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

I tried out Witcher 2 and found it boring, since I'm just not that into the dungeons and dragons kind of games, but after getting into Game of Thrones I gotta try it again, especially on my new gaming PC.

I have to admit that I actually started playing it a couple of months back and lost interest about halfway through. I only picked it back up again last week to finish it, and I must have been in more of the right mood as I ended enjoying myself a lot more. Also just finished playing Crysis 3 so I'll have to post some screenshots once I sort them all out.

This post has been edited by Malgon: 10 May 2014 - 02:54 AM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostMetHy, on 10 May 2014 - 02:11 AM, said:

I only found out about the Slot Machine in an add-on; and I abused the fuck out of it. Had no idea it was also in the original game...

I love doing sword only too. Except that I don't really do 'sword' only due to the suicide-bomb guys; so I use shurikens against them; and I also use items because they're fun to use. So basically, what I do is a "no fire weapon" mode; sword, shurikens, fists, items.

I made it as far as the boss! Now for the boss, fireweapons are pretty much mandatory...

Yeah using only the sword is not an absolute, so far I am only at level 5, wish me luck and a lot of fortune cookies Posted Image

User is offline   Bloodshot 

Might as well post this here i guess

Finally finished school, so I started working on my enforcer texture

Posted Image

EDIT:

almost done

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Bloodshot: 14 May 2014 - 03:36 PM

Done!

Finally figured out how to bake AO and now I think it looks a hell of a lot better

Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

Looks freaking great dude!

Thanks, but it looks better now methinks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also, hands

Posted Image

Last double post, I swear

This one's certainly a shocker

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And our first animation for the project

Posted Image

User is offline   Ronin 

Changed the music on MGS: The Phantom Pain E3 trailer.

This post has been edited by Ronan: 12 July 2014 - 06:29 PM

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

I like how you emphasized the slight bounce the minigun has in UT99.

User is offline   Steveeeie 

View PostJimmy, on 16 January 2014 - 03:56 PM, said:

Playing Shadow Warrior 2013. The game itself looks stunning in my opinion, but gets really heavy on bloom sometimes which I find detracts from it's beauty.

Posted Image

Agreed, the bloom hides some really nice art especially in the first level

User is offline   MetHy 

I actually thought that the Bloom was decent and not overdone in Shadow Warrior, it was the first game in which I thought it added something good rather than ruining it.

And yeah the game is gorgeous. Enjoy it while it lasts because you're going to spend the other half the game in boring closed in dark environment like carverns, a factory and a boat.

User is offline   MetHy 

Damn, Return To Castle Wolfenstein kinda sucks. I played it as a teen and kinda liked it, but playing it now I have now idea what exactly made me like this game back then. Maybe because I was a sucker for the Q3 engine...

RTCW has boring weapons and enemies, rushed and very squarish, empty, and repetitive level design (with, in each level, one repetitive texture that's everywhere); and on top of that some annoying game mechanics like the forced 'stealth' which is just terrible.

This screenshot is one of the only good looking places in the game, so far.

I wonder if I'd feel the same replaying Jedi Knight 2 (Q3 engine, too), which I loved as well. I think JK2 genuinely was great.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: 2014-07-27_00006.jpg

This post has been edited by MetHy: 26 July 2014 - 03:34 PM

I cut together a theatrical version of Grand Theft Auto 5. Working on some Duke Nukem Forever stuff now as long as this work slow down keeps up.

https://www.youtube....h?v=AYLwKRTpTr8

User is offline   Komenja 

I fucking love Primal Carnage.

Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   Ahcruna 

Just something I messed around with back when I used to check the Greedbox forums.
It was just made to prove a point that the 2001 trailer was just really well put together.

I lost all the footage for the video though (intentional deletion because I needed hard drive space)
but it was supposed to have the women in the elevator and the worker at the dam instead of the old 2001 footage at the middle. (we are all gonna' die)

Clear Sky + Road to Limansk mod

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://a.pomf.se/bkgzdl.webm

http://a.pomf.se/cpruhn.webm

No one lives forever

Great voice acting, writing, and the game is longer than any FPS game I've ever played (I think it has over 40 levels? Each mission has several) - and yet every god damn mission has its own environment/texture set and they always change the objectives so it doesn't get stale.

I know i may seem to be overly praising it, and it's not without flaws ("avoid detection levels can be a hassle on higher difficulties, hard to tell when you're properly hidden), but playing it through I'm just astonished how monolith managed to make this game, especially in 2000.

I mean, NOLF 2 was always one of my favorite games and while the stealth and some combat mechanics are improved in 2, NOLF 1 makes 2 look like a garbage cash-grab in comparison.

User is online   Lunick 

Posted Image

Boson X

Posted Image

Beat the game. I had the end partially spoiled and yet there was so much more to it that the spoiler didn't even hurt the wow factor of the finale at all. This game is brilliantly written and puts a lot of plots of modern titles to shame, which is even more impressive to me considering its dual focus on a serious story mixed with a lot of humor and parody.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options