• I need to grow up.

View PostElement of Kindness, on 12 January 2014 - 09:17 AM, said:

DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER THAT WAY!

Posted Image
Just a Joke :D

This post has been edited by xBRYAN2000x: 12 January 2014 - 09:33 AM

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

That test map is shit, my first map was made in EDGE, and it was epic. I had everything from manually created curved lighting blooms in the sectors to transparent glass circles in floors to a window that overlooked a cabin with a tiled roof made out of 3D floor segments.

EDGE is pretty great if you know how to use it.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

it's obvious that test map is still in the beta stage

More like Omega male stage. This kid is never going to have sex, let alone see a vagina.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

View PostElement of Kindness, on 12 January 2014 - 04:48 AM, said:

OMG. How long has it been Mr. Flibble for? I've been reading Mr. Fibble (without the L) ever since I joined 3DR in 2006.

And I take it that you guys weren't even all the same person. Haven't we had like 5 Fibbles Flibbles in total?

On 3DR I was (probably still am_ registered as Mr.Fibbles. I realized after I landed here that the character is actually spelt "Mr.Flibble". Before me, my older brother had registered as something similar but also spelled incorrectly.

One of these days I'll change my handle here to something clever or something.

This post has been edited by Mr.Flibble: 12 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

So which one of you is the real one? Posted Image

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

I am. I stand up.

View PostDial V for Viper, on 12 January 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

That test map is shit, my first map was made in EDGE, and it was epic. I had everything from manually created curved lighting blooms in the sectors to transparent glass circles in floors to a window that overlooked a cabin with a tiled roof made out of 3D floor segments.

EDGE is pretty great if you know how to use it.

This makes me feel like my work on EDGE is worth it. You can pull off some amazing stuff if you do it the right way. Viper, stop talking and start making some Heretic maps - as of 1.36E I've added support.

User is offline   Cage 

Sooo... What is this thread actually about? :D

View PostCoryyne, on 12 January 2014 - 05:56 PM, said:

This makes me feel like my work on EDGE is worth it. You can pull off some amazing stuff if you do it the right way. Viper, stop talking and start making some Heretic maps - as of 1.36E I've added support.

Sorry, I'm too busy drinking and trying to get into Jack's pants.

First thing I did after beating ME3 was make a perfect ME2 save so I could rebeat ME3 and see everything. If I didn't have a social life I'd feel like the biggest fucking loser right now.

I hate being unemployed.

This post has been edited by Dial V for Viper: 14 January 2014 - 09:10 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Implying trying to fuck space aliens and astronegroes in a video game is a social life.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

You degenerate scumbag.

User is offline   leilei 

lol

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

I'm not sure what's up with that thread. Beyond Unreal comes off as a toxic environment due to how nothing constructive was said for six pages, and the mod closed the discussion without due process. Leo and Delacroix were genuinely helpful to the Deadly Kiss project by providing me with stuff they had found and putting me in contact with a former DK team member.

View PostHendricks266, on 14 January 2014 - 06:51 PM, said:

I'm not sure what's up with that thread. Beyond Unreal comes off as a toxic environment due to how nothing constructive was said for six pages, and the mod closed the discussion without due process. Leo and Delacroix were genuinely helpful to the Deadly Kiss project by providing me with stuff they had found and putting me in contact with a former DK team member.

Endless sass and internet rage is what Beyond Unreal is all about.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options