Duke4.net Forums: About WG hosted site. - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

About WG hosted site.  "Maps have busted links..."

User is offline   Corvin 

• King of the Lamers

I've went to the http://wg.duke4.net/ hosted web page and the single and deathmatch download links are broken, sent Yatti and e-mail but no response.

Will the links be fixed soon?

R.T.C.M.
www.r-t-c-m.com

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

c:/Documents%20and%20Settings/name/Desktop/websites/Duke%203D/maps/wgspace1.zip

My sides!

So many asses, so little time. Only a tight one can stop me on the dime. I'm a lover of every kind. The best surprises always sneak up from behind. I'm an Ass-man.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

The files are actually there. Just replace "c:/Documents%20and%20Settings/name/Desktop/websites/Duke%203D/" with "http://wg.duke4.net/" and change any remaining backslashes to forward slashes.

example: http://wg.duke4.net/maps/wgrpg.zip

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

View PostCorvin, on 04 January 2014 - 11:44 PM, said:

I've went to the http://wg.duke4.net/ hosted web page and the single and deathmatch download links are broken, sent Yatti and e-mail but no response.

Will the links be fixed soon?

I did respond! For some reason everything I send ends up in people's spamboxes. :D

I love Duke4.net. It's one of my life's proudest accomplishments. I'm proud of the community we have built here and the beautiful work that comes out of it every day. I'm proud of the friends I've made here and the kind people who made all of this possible with their hard work, donations, and participation. Thank you.

User is offline   Lunick 

• Snazzy Tazzy

View PostYatta, on 05 January 2014 - 09:20 PM, said:

I did respond! For some reason everything I send ends up in people's spamboxes. ;)

Stop including goatse with your emails :D

User is offline   Corvin 

• King of the Lamers

View PostYatta, on 05 January 2014 - 09:20 PM, said:

I did respond! For some reason everything I send ends up in people's spamboxes. :D

Hmmm, i didnt see it in spam either, maybe I over looked it. Where you using the same address I sent it too?

Could you try re-sending if you still have it?

Just have to narrow down the problem some place.

R.T.C.M.
www.r-t-c-m.com

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Well I've resent the e-mail to you and W. Gee / TX, so we'll see if they get it this time.

I love Duke4.net. It's one of my life's proudest accomplishments. I'm proud of the community we have built here and the beautiful work that comes out of it every day. I'm proud of the friends I've made here and the kind people who made all of this possible with their hard work, donations, and participation. Thank you.

User is offline   Corvin 

• King of the Lamers

Alright, I got them. Thanks again Hopefully the links will be fixed soon.

R.T.C.M.
www.r-t-c-m.com

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

It's not my problem (I maintain the server, not the sites hosted on it...), but I fixed it earlier because it's pretty clear WG doesn't seem interested in it anymore.

EDuke32 wiki svn builds bugs
Join us in #eduke32 on irc.freenode.net!

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

So this is fixed then?

I could contact him via ye old Facebook if he is needed in future.

Posted Image

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Yes, I used a regex to change all of the URLs so that they point at our server instead of a local path on a hard drive.

EDuke32 wiki svn builds bugs
Join us in #eduke32 on irc.freenode.net!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2017 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options