Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Forever for $4.99 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Forever for $4.99

User is offline   Xantheous 

I just thought I'd mention for anyone who wants DNF that there's a 75% off deal right now for Duke Nukem Forever for only $4.99 total. It's a really limited time, so not sure how much longer it will be on sale. Regular price is $19.99

Here are the steps to get it:
1. Go to http://www.greenmang.../?gmgr=qafoviba
2. Check for any voucher code on the main page that might give you 20% more off the price (which would bring the price down to $4.00)
2. Type in "Duke Nukem Forever" in the search
3. Add to Cart
4. Create Account (if you don't have one)
5. Checkout
6. Enjoy! ;)

Hope this is a useful deal to some people.

User is offline   Lunick 

Hi referral link ;)

User is offline   Xantheous 

View PostLunick, on 06 November 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

Hi referral link :D

:D Yes, the referral system is great on greenmangaming.com because not only does it give myself $2.00 credit for each person that creates an account and buys something, but it also gives each person who signs up and buys something $2.00 credit on their next purchase. So it's a win-win. Any credit I get will be used to buy Duke Nukem games for giveaways for the Steam group - Duke Nukem Begins, (of which I'm an admin) so it really helps out our group. ;)

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Damnit Lunick you should have referred me when you told me about the site Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options