Duke4.net Forums: Shadow Warrior X3 Hi Res Sprites WIP - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shadow Warrior X3 Hi Res Sprites WIP

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostViper The Rapper, on 07 November 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

This is a fucking troll account. I swear to God we are being had right now.

No troll account here. I've known Bryan for a year or two now. He used to go on Meltdown a lot. He never really played, but he posted vids of "old-school DOS dukematches". Demos from the late 90's using version 1.3d (because the Atomic Edition wasn't 'beta' enough) that were supposedly real cool or something. He tried to convince us he was playing in them too until it was obvious that he was only 10 years old. Truly, he probably was in them, and just recorded those himself in dosbox right before uploading them. Earlier this year he tried to play on Duke Matcher, but he left after a day and posted on his Facebook about how some players were "bullying" him.

Besides Duke related stuff, he's definitely posted other things on his Facebook that have caused me to question his mental integrity. And I mean even for his age. Poor kid.

This post has been edited by Radar: 07 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostxBRYAN2000x, on 07 November 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

It sorta looks like half Quake half Strife and half Duke3D to me

Posted Image

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Even though the video is old as, this is how I envision Bryan acting after he posts something and we give our solid feed back on his crap.

Ugh, you're thinking too large. Just go with map making. No sprite edits, no using old beta versions of final games. Take out your copy of EDuke32, open up Mapster32, and start playing around with it. That is it. Work with what the game has and understand how to use the default resources. Ditch your "ambitious" ideas. All of them, from your sprites to your plots.

User is offline   necroslut 

People are right, start with maps. Even if you want to make a mod/TC, maps is the base of every worthwhile mod. Without the maps, there is no real gameplay.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Yes. Forget mods and art replacements. Make a map.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

"I just made DM-CoolieCube for XTREME Tournament, the side project I'm making. LeiLei is the level designer and Jimmy is doing the soundtrack. They talked about my skills beforehand so that must mean they're on board!"

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

It's only funny when I do it bro,

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostSangman, on 06 November 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

Hehe, probably.

Absolutely. I signed up on forums at the age 7 and posted a lot of stupid garbage. I did worse stuff than Bryan, believe me. Awhile back I decided to find the forums that I posted on and I was laughing nonstop.

As a testament to my claim that I was worse than Bryan, here are a few entries that I submitted into Automotive Photoshop Competitions back in the day. Unfortunately, the forums and threads themselves are long gone now. Let the lulz begin.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And I thought I was pretty good too. Yeah I'm not posting anymore of these. Don't wanna give anyone an aneurysm.

This post has been edited by Radar: 11 November 2013 - 01:21 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

You should see the comics I drew for AMC's "MSPaint Ramblings" thread.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Hahahaha "apartment is on fire"! I wouldn't have seriously known unless that was there.

User is offline   NY00123 

ok, two things:

1. Don't know if it's a forum feature, but anyway: I see the writing "Posted Image" shown twice in Radar's last post here (before this one). But you may right-click on it, then (in Firefox) select "Copy Image Location", and you have the URL of the image in the clipboard. I see what you're talking about, but at least the fact these entries may look silly can make them funny to watch.

2. Nevertheless, I suppose that I'm lucky to not join forums while being... yeah you get it. Could still see a few old E-Mails of mine from the days and... while not necessarily getting annoyed, it's still better I didn't talk like that in online forums.

This post has been edited by NY00123: 12 November 2013 - 01:25 AM

the game already has a functioning Oni Warrior

Wondering why no one has snatched that up from the game files and used it in a mod..

This post has been edited by theunbeholden: 29 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options