Brownfarted SUCKS 3D!!!!!!

User is offline   brownfarted 

• The Original Shitposter

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I give it 5 Shits out of 5

This post has been edited by brownfarted: 28 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

User is offline   Night Wolf 

I'm sick of your shit brownfarted all you ever post is shitty toilet humor, blow it out your ass.

This post has been edited by ozz: 28 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

View Postozz, on 28 October 2013 - 09:41 PM, said:

shitty

Posted Image

User is offline   jet_nick 

stop , don't offend him

User is offline   xBRYAN2000x 

• I need to grow up.

View Postbrownfarted, on 28 October 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I give it 5 Shits out of 5

Your Posts makes you a troll
But i will not handle the fact that you being a pussy and not fight like a man
Your just a 5 year old posting shit that makes you think your cool but the fuck your not cool
Your a childish asswipe just posting shit to ppl and become the biggest troll on duke4.net as your dream record
I will not cancel the mod because i want the beta to be remade and just for fun and for the SW Players and Historicans

But that doesent change the fact that you brownshitfacefarted a idiot
So i declare brownfarted a Fucking Bastard who needs to be gone off the face of the internet FOR REAL!!!

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Grow the fuck up.

• I need to grow up.

View PostComrade Major, on 29 October 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Grow the fuck up.

Hey guys i found this guy in love with brownfarted
You can kiss the bride Brownfarted

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Posted Image

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

View PostxBRYAN2000x, on 29 October 2013 - 12:25 PM, said:

Hey guys i found this guy in love with brownfarted
You can kiss the bride Brownfarted

This is the opposite of growing up.

Posted Image

View PostxBRYAN2000x, on 29 October 2013 - 11:56 AM, said:

Your Posts makes you a troll
But i will not handle the fact that you being a pussy and not fight like a man

Fight on internet forum ? Bah !
I throw Shit .

Your just a 5 year old posting shit that makes you think your cool but the fuck your not cool

I dont care about cool . I am not 12 . "Cool" is for Shit little kids !

Your a childish asswipe just posting shit to ppl and become the biggest troll on duke4.net as your dream record

I am not troll . I love Dookie Nukem .

I will not cancel the mod because i want the beta to be remade and just for fun and for the SW Players and Historicans

"Historicans" dont play beta remake mods . Historians do research, not beta reshit !

But that doesent change the fact that you brownshitfacefarted a idiot

"brownshitfacefarted" "doesent" my name .

So i declare brownfarted a Fucking Bastard who needs to be gone off the face of the internet FOR REAL!!!

I declare xBRYANshitface2000x a Fucking DumbShit who need to grow up and learn to wipe your own ass ! FOR REAL !!!

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostxBRYAN2000x, on 28 October 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

I mean Joe Siegler cant leak that beta due to his reputation

LOL! Right, that "reputation" that he doesn't actually have. :P

I like your latest Facebook posts, Bryan:

I was bored so i was making another screenshot for the recreation mod Practicing my Level Designing Skills

I like killing alot of Coolie's thats what i do on shadow warrior

Awesome. Just awesome, haha. Give Bryan a few years to grow up and he'll be a stand-up comedian. He has a talent for writing hilarious garbage like this.

This post has been edited by Radar: 30 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

I like this thread now.

View PostRadar, on 30 October 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

LOL! Right, that "reputation" that he doesn't actually have. :P

I like your latest Facebook posts, Bryan:

I was bored so i was making another screenshot for the recreation mod Practicing my Level Designing Skills

I like killing alot of Coolie's thats what i do on shadow warrior

Awesome. Just awesome, haha. Give Bryan a few years to grow up and he'll be a stand-up comedian. He has a talent for writing hilarious garbage like this.

Bryan James Spurlock, 13-year-old master gamer from Arkansas, was tired of all this shit. School, the jocks, the dumb people, all of it. They don't understand what true skill is. While they prod on about their drugs, awkward makeouts and blowjobs, and talking to other people, Bryan knew there was something far greater. Little did the jocks and sexhavers know there was something both cool and practical they never heard of; killing a single enemy type in an obscure video game released in 1997 called Shadow Warrior.

After getting home from another awful day at school (He had to read a story in an English textbook, then answer questions about it), Bryan hopped onto his computer and booted up Shadow Warrior. He went into a custom level he was making, which consisted of a square with suicide bomber enemies called Coolies in them. In front of his character was a rocket launcher.

"I'll show them all what real talent is." said Bryan.

He walked over and picked up the rocket launcher.

The first Coolie never knew what hit him.

The others stared at him and slowly started walking towards him. One by one, each racist Asian stereotype was blown to gibs. None of them got close enough to reach Bryan.

With all of them dead, Bryan put his arms in the air and triumphantly yelled in a cracking voice. He did it; all of those fucking bastards were drowned in a deluge of rockets. Bet the jocks and sexhavers would be impressed by that. Briefly, he considers recording it and putting it up on Youtube to show the losers at school who's boss, but that would be giving away his secrets.

Then, Bryan took out his math textbook and began working on his Algebra homework. Mrs. Jones is a bitch, but he really needed a good grade to keep his membership in the National Honors Society.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Posted Image

View PostMYHOUSE.MAP, on 30 October 2013 - 08:34 AM, said:

sexhavers

This is my word of the year. I'm going to abuse the shit outta this.

• I need to grow up.

Bryan James Spurlock, 13-year-old master gamer from Arkansas, was tired of all this shit. School, the jocks, the dumb people, all of it. They don't understand what true skill is. While they prod on about their drugs, awkward makeouts and blowjobs, and talking to other people, Bryan knew there was something far greater. Little did the jocks and sexhavers know there was something both cool and practical they never heard of; killing a single enemy type in an obscure video game released in 1997 called Shadow Warrior.

After getting home from another awful day at school (He had to read a story in an English textbook, then answer questions about it), Bryan hopped onto his computer and booted up Shadow Warrior. He went into a custom level he was making, which consisted of a square with suicide bomber enemies called Coolies in them. In front of his character was a rocket launcher.

The others stared at him and slowly started walking towards him. One by one, each racist Asian stereotype was blown to gibs. None of them got close enough to reach Bryan.

With all of them dead, Bryan put his arms in the air and triumphantly yelled in a cracking voice. He did it; all of those fucking bastards were drowned in a deluge of rockets. Bet the jocks and sexhavers would be impressed by that. Briefly, he considers recording it and putting it up on Youtube to show the losers at school who's boss, but that would be giving away his secrets.

Then, Bryan took out his math textbook and began working on his Algebra homework. Mrs. Jones is a bitch, but he really needed a good grade to keep his membership in the National Honors Society.

Thats a cool story oh and i feel better now, yeah i need to grow up more and
that story reminded me that what i want to do to my school is to show how Classic FPS Games were better than just Call of Duty

But yeah
Theres more news

The Shadow Warrior Recreation Mod has continued
and i added a few stuff into the game

As for a shareware that will come before the continue of the 2nd and 3rd Episodes "Fists of Fury" and "The Necromancer"
Deathmatch was used to be called Martial Comm-Bat which sounds simular to Rise of the Traid's COMMBAT Multiplayer IPX
As of course the multiplayer on the Episode 1 Maps in the Shareware will have DM Spawns and COOP Spawn as Also

Since im not allowed to use the image extension
Im sending a update page to here :
https://sites.google...rior1996remake/

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

hay man i think i could help you with the level desine im pretty good i just got the build engine today but i think i got the hang of it

User is offline   faked 

I am very glad that I am an old woman. Lol

User is offline   leilei 

lol

Appearently Joe Seigler has the actual beta
You might not want to ask him he is an idiot he wants money as far as i know
Heres the message when i message him about it :

Joe Seigler (joe@siegler.net)
I know dropbox is. There is no way in hell I will release any of those materials that I might still have. I'm not stupid enough to open myself up to litigation over the matter.

This post has been edited by leilei: 01 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Sounds like my life story, but with the AMC TC Posted Image

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

"he is an idiot he wants money"

OMG. I laughed so hard I snorted coke all over my desk.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

OH MY GAWD, Radar uses cocaine!

... and he doesn't share.

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 01 November 2013 - 06:06 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Pun totally intended.

This post has been edited by Radar: 01 November 2013 - 06:32 PM

User is offline   leilei 

There's also this

and Radar who will be a level designer for the levels

ur helping with the level desine for shore so make some cool level's by adding cooly's because as u no the 1996 beta the cooly was a 1996 monster added 1996 so add a lot of cooly's. shadow warrior beta had ninja who killed cooly's before 3d realm's foucked it up

This post has been edited by leilei: 01 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

View Postleilei, on 01 November 2013 - 02:58 PM, said:

Posted Image

Hahaha! TWO bronies have shut this guy down now. Should we make it three or should we give him a train schedule? I wanna make sure this guy gets on the tracks a minute early.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

What the heck. He sent me a friends request and a PM saying I was added as a level designer. I told him I was kidding around but it seems he's still telling people I'm on the team. WTF. That's not what I meant to happen.

User is offline   Lunick 

Posted Image

Please, this is getting boring.

This post has been edited by Lunick: 02 November 2013 - 05:16 AM

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options