• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rockman: Ban Hammer?

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostYatta, on Dec 25 2008, 12:28 AM, said:

There are currently two things that power this site:

1. Five active administrators
2. A group of people who donated money to the site

Because of that, I'm not the sole owner of this website and I should not, and therefore do not, have the last say on how every affair should be handled.

That being said, while I'm against bans in general, if the majority of our administrators and financial contributors are pushing for a ban or another form of extreme treatment, then the outcome will be out of my control.

Offtopic but anyway. While I do understand about administrators, I do not think the same about financial contributers. It is called "donation" for a reason. They aren't own the site or anything. They souldn't directly or indirectly impose their opinions as "financial contributors".

Well, maybe I'm too anal about word "donation" but there it is. I'm not a donator, though. So my opinion may be a biased towards them, but I think it's unfair from their side to demand(harsh word) something because they "donated".

User is offline   Kathy 

View Postrockmx8, on Dec 25 2008, 04:26 AM, said:

I also want to apologize for using the word you guys fear or have forgotten when talking, yes that word is Buddha now I use the word Lord here... Since Yatta modified the word to Buddha everytime I say Lord. Come on guys I'm not trying to preach to no one, you can believe whatever you like seriously. I use the word Lord when I need to, yes sometimes I do use it more than often. Still yet what's so bad about using Lord in sentences? Are we as a society becoming Godless? If so, then why? How can you deny Lord? Even Buddha himself was searching for answers in his life as to who created all this and when he found out it was the Lord of all things. The Lord of All took him into the heavens after his spiritual enlightenment journey was complete. Believe it or not, the Lord is there.

"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy Godt in vain".

P.S. Yatta, when was this filter turn on, btw?

This post has been edited by Lotan: 24 December 2008 - 09:15 PM

User is offline   Havoc 05 

View Postrockmx8, on Dec 24 2008, 05:26 PM, said:

I apologize for my actions, I'm sorry if I made up the ending by myself to get you guys shocked that we saw it.

Thank you for admitting this.

This post has been edited by Havoc 05: 24 December 2008 - 10:21 PM

User is offline   rockmx8 

View PostMicki!, on Dec 24 2008, 08:53 PM, said:

Other than when you just said (Bold text):

- which sounds like you're implying we are being unhealthy, causing us to "react" as we do, is just wrong...

And also:
Which sounded like, a threat...

Other than this, i'm pretty ok with you toning down from now...
Please understand that we decide this for being the best of ALL the community here... I don't want the possibility of (hypothetically speaking) 10 fans here to leave because one person gets on their nerves (-admins included)...

So yeah... Like you said there, let's work out our differences, especially that of which the majority here clearly asked for to be worked on... :)

And all the "lord" talk, don't take it personally... We don't hate Buddha (haha, filter) But it's kind of over-deserved to get all religous, over a piece of electronic entertainment... Better leave it for miracles and human lives i say, that's when it seems appropriate...

Well the part about you guys being unhealthy, was just my assumption on why you guys are possibly negative about DNF. Not to insult anyone in anyway.

No problem I'm a nice guy, I apologize if you guys reacted that way to me. It's cool now I will do my best to avoid trouble like this now ok.

Understood I see now, if that's the case about the Lord.

View PostLotan, on Dec 25 2008, 12:13 AM, said:

"Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy Godt in vain".

P.S. Yatta, when was this filter turn on, btw?

Right, but it wasn't really vain, still yet I get your point thanks.

Quite sometime now... :)

User is offline   Havoc 05 

View Postrockmx8, on Dec 24 2008, 10:37 PM, said:

Well the part about you guys being unhealthy, was just my assumption on why you guys are possibly negative about DNF. Not to insult anyone in anyway.

No problem I'm a nice guy, I apologize if you guys reacted that way to me. It's cool now I will do my best to avoid trouble like this now ok.

Understood I see now, if that's the case about the Lord.

This still sounds demeaning. not that it really matters one bit, the events that take place on this forum will no doubt have little affect on the rest of our lives. And I think its funny you assumed most of us were unhealthy. Its like assuming we all live in our parents basements. (For the record, we have a one story house so that is impossible. :))

This post has been edited by Havoc 05: 24 December 2008 - 10:40 PM

View PostHavoc 05, on Dec 25 2008, 12:57 AM, said:

Thank you for admitting this.

I saw what you posted before you edited it, and agree with that past statement as well. Thanks for the comment I understand now, it's cool ok dudes let's move on please. Sorry to have been a bother, Happy Holidays to you guys despite all of that ok. :)

View PostHavoc 05, on Dec 25 2008, 01:40 AM, said:

This still sounds demeaning. not that it really matters one bit, the events that take place on this forum will no doubt have little affect on the rest of our lives. And I think its funny you assumed most of us were unhealthy. Its like assuming we all live in our parents basements. (For the record, we have a one story house so that is impossible. :))

Right I know what you mean, but I already cleared everything now. So sorry about that let's drop it and move for DNF...

View Postkaisersoze, on Dec 23 2008, 11:03 AM, said:

Rockman I'm sorry it's time to go get electric shock therapy.

I hope you've forgiven me father, for I have sinned if that's what you see it as... :D

View Postultra tree 85!, on Dec 23 2008, 06:18 PM, said:

You guys can't be serious about banning him. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're all just kidding. :D He's a positive, enthusiastic member of the community. :D Plus, he hasn't done anything wrong, so there isn't a problem anyway. I truly find it hard to believe that people would be genuinely upset about his positive attitude, or his new thread(which I thought was cool). :(

Thanks for backing me up dude, I am glad you understood before all this got cleared that... I wasn't trolling but just being over the top for DNF as usual but somewhat more, with that awesome ending story I made happily as a treat for you all you know for the holidays... :(

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 24 December 2008 - 10:48 PM

User is offline   Battousai 

The situation with Rockman:

DNF I'm sure will be a great game, but it is just that a game, entertainment, that will come (maybe :) ) and go. He has this blind fanaticism for DNF that is way off the deep end, and the position he puts himself in as a "true believer" puts everyone else down at the same time, which of course will piss people off, rightfully so.

Rockman, you totally blurred any good/logical thought with convoluted assumption when you brought up health, and being healthy with enthusiasm for DNF. They have nothing to do with each other. Again, you raised yourself up while at the same time, put everyone else down.

Your latest assertion about seeing DNF may be true, BUT how you went about it was WRONG even if you had good intentions/reasons for doing so. I personally believe you haven't seen it, for many reasons, but I could be wrong and I'm fine with that.

Think more wisely before you speak, especially with how you will come off across to other people.

IF you are really so irrepressible in your "overly dramatic" expressions of love for DNF, I would seriously suggest you having your own place on the net so you can do just that, i.e. having your own blog about DNF. (Do whatever you want there)

The "Lord", a sensitive subject, with again, your elevation and everyone else being put down. This is neither the time nor place to put "Lord" in every sentence; your seemingly light use of His name could be construed as offensive. Duke is also far removed from holiness, with his many vices, so to bring Duke and the Lord together in such a manner as you have been, is a disservice to both.

Now with all that said, a "hallmark" of a Lord-fearing individual as you say you are, is ***HUMILITY***, realizing what you are doing wrong and to change.

Hopefully this is close to the sentiment shared by this forum about Rockman.

User is offline   trackit 

Sorry rockmx8, but i still dont belive that you have seen the game. Thats because you have said so much crap before that in my eyes you have lost credibility and i know that everything that you say must be taken with a big grain of salt. Thats one downside of talking crap, after a while poeple just wount take you seriously no matter what you say.

And the story how George invited you as "biggest and most enthusiastic fans" to see DNF is bullshit to begin with.

I even belive that Nukemdave might saw something, and not because he is "most enthusiastic" fan, but he may have some inside "sources".

But you, you are just dellusional man, sorry.

User is offline   Lead 

Sorry to beat a dead horse but I'm really confused.

View Postrockmx8, on Dec 24 2008, 06:26 PM, said:

I apologize for my actions, I'm sorry if I made up the ending by myself to get you guys shocked that we saw it. To tell you the truth responsibly that was how I would've made the ending If I were given the power to. Well what I can tell you is that we did see the game last week and we will decide to share more with you when the time is right.

So in one breath you do apologize for making things up, but then in the next you want to keep saying that you did see the game.

-

About money, I think most people would agree that in any circumstance a donation is a donation, and that somebody making one shouldn't make them considered to be someone that can act like a shareholder. Donations are greatly valued I'm sure, but I hope nobody is trying to use that as leverage to influence the site.

View Posttrackit, on Dec 25 2008, 11:48 AM, said:

Sorry rockmx8, but i still dont belive that you have seen the game. Thats because you have said so much crap before that in my eyes you have lost credibility and i know that everything that you say must be taken with a big grain of salt. Thats one downside of talking crap, after a while poeple just wount take you seriously no matter what you say.

And the story how George invited you as "biggest and most enthusiastic fans" to see DNF is bullshit to begin with.

I even belive that Nukemdave might saw something, and not because he is "most enthusiastic" fan, but he may have some inside "sources".

But you, you are just dellusional man, sorry.

And i take my words back regarding Nukemdave and his sources :) I thought it was him who claimed to have some inside knowledge last year, before teaser trailer was released. But it was Duke Rocks, not Nukemdave. So most likely neither of them (Nukemdave and Rockxm8) have seen the game recently.

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

I doubt that any of the donators have taken it as a leverage to ban someone - I don't think so.

The thing is, that rockmx8 lies and spreads disinformation constantly, and takes that "Buddha" stuff to a whole new level.

These are two different things, but the latter one has been around since he came here. As said numerous times, not all believe the same, that's why it's better not to talk about religion here, where there are people from different religions too. Religous arguments are the worst and most stupid ones you can get.

Then the first point, he lies, that has been proven numerous times. Yet he keeps on doing that - fine. He has no credibility now, so that's gone. But making posts which one claims are true, then still claims they are true, and after banhammer is about to fall admits they were false, and lies again! What is that about?

Thats that, if it's all cool now then be it. I'm not demanding a ban, suffice to say, in the future if this stirring continues it might be necessary action.

User is offline   Kathy 

View Postpeoplessi, on Dec 25 2008, 10:01 PM, said:

I doubt that any of the donators have taken it as a leverage to ban someone - I don't think so.

Me neither. I don't think so.

But, it could be used as the way of trying to influence:

It makes me uncomfortable especially since I donated money to this site to help run it. I did *NOT* donate money for this site/forum to personally attack 3drealms.

It wasn't rock related, though.

User is offline   stumppy84 

Sorry Rock don't know you too well... But what I have read from you is BS.

I vote a suspension or ban!

In the end it's up to Yatta, Micki, or ect. Whatever they choose I'll follow.

View Postrockmx8, on Dec 25 2008, 03:26 AM, said:

Understood I will take it easy from now on, sorry if my overpowered energetic unstoppable enthusiasm got you guys upset. I apologize for my actions, I'm sorry if I made up the ending by myself to get you guys shocked that we saw it. To tell you the truth responsibly that was how I would've made the ending If I were given the power to.
Well what I can tell you is that we did see the game last week and we will decide to share more with you when the time is right.

Ok, so to be sure i asked Joe about that and he replied that he DONT have any knowledge about any fans seeing the game recently. He also added that usually when something like that happens everybody at 3DR knows about it.

So there you have it... Rockmx8 aplogoized for lieing and in the very same post lies blatantly again. What kind of a person is rockmx8 is just beyond me.

This post has been edited by trackit: 25 December 2008 - 01:58 PM

View Posttrackit, on Dec 25 2008, 06:52 AM, said:

And i take my words back regarding Nukemdave and his sources :) I thought it was him who claimed to have some inside knowledge last year, before teaser trailer was released. But it was Duke Rocks, not Nukemdave. So most likely neither of them (Nukemdave and Rockxm8) have seen the game recently.

Ok whatever can we please drop this now, we apologize and have stopped. Can we please move on now... :)

We're sorry to have caused you guys trouble, we're just avid enthusiastic Duke fans like we said before. Thanks and Happy Holidays... :D

It was DONE ONLY FOR FUN, now that you guys dropped the ball on us... And we apologized for it, it's over finally in a cool way. END OF STORY.

User is offline   Hanakabo17 

View PostBattousai, on Dec 25 2008, 01:20 AM, said:

The situation with Rockman:

DNF I'm sure will be a great game, but it is just that a game, entertainment, that will come (maybe :) ) and go. He has this blind fanaticism for DNF that is way off the deep end, and the position he puts himself in as a "true believer" puts everyone else down at the same time, which of course will piss people off, rightfully so.

Quoted for truth. Rock, while you try to come off as a kind, laid back sorta person, you do end up trying to lie or something of the sort.

Also, the fact that your blinded, kinda-creepy obsession with Duke does not make 3dr "notice you", or give you "special viewing privilege". You are NOT going to fool anyone with your current mind-set, and if you continue with it, you won't ever.

Blarg, one more thing. In response to Lead's post above, good eye on catching that. Which only helps to better serve my point.

In conclusion, (I feel like I'm trying to debate something here, LOL) Rock, you just need to lay low for a bit, gather yourself, and try to stop licking the paint off your walls. :)

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostHanakabo17, on Feb 5 2009, 07:09 AM, said:

Rock, you just need to lay low for a bit, gather yourself, and try to stop licking the paint off your walls. :)

He is actually doing that right now. I hope.

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

View Posttrackit, on Dec 25 2008, 04:52 AM, said:

And i take my words back regarding Nukemdave and his sources :rolleyes: I thought it was him who claimed to have some inside knowledge last year, before teaser trailer was released. But it was Duke Rocks, not Nukemdave. So most likely neither of them (Nukemdave and Rockxm8) have seen the game recently.

I never claimed I had any inside information.

But then again, I never claimed I didn't..... ;)

rockmx8: Did you really see the game? If so, could you please explain the exact circumstances in which you were able to see it? Feel free to omit any confidential details, but please say as much as you can.

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

rockmx8 hasn't seen the game...

Never heard Kurt Cobain was a satanist before rockmx8. Just like everything else you type, its hype (ie shite).

Watch this:-

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5akOESmaSLk (all 9 if you like)

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

View Postrockmx8, on Aug 5 2009, 07:41 PM, said:

P.S. Kurt Cobain was a Satanist. And would you kindly stop with the GOD jokes

If you'd stop all your bs religious propaganda, folks might have more respect. :blink:

User is offline   flarty 

View Postrockmx8, on Aug 6 2009, 12:41 AM, said:

I wouldn't count on that being nonsense, it does have merit, just stay tuned ok hehehehehe..... :blink:

P.S. Kurt Cobain was a Satanist. And would you kindly stop with the GOD jokes, otherwise may GOD have forgiveness and mercy upon you guys who continue that nonsense.

Kurt Cobain was not a satanist you dumb fuck, you have no idea what you are talking about, everything you say is a statement pulled from your ass, you destroy everything thats good in the world, every time you mutter a word about any given topic you vile horrible putrid person.

sorry about that, i usually only read these forums but this rock person is a total and utter turd, and shall remain a virgin for the rest of his life from what i read of his posts

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostSinisterambo, on Aug 6 2009, 06:15 AM, said:

Never heard Kurt Cobain was a satanist before rockmx8.

You won't hear about that unless you research it. That's one thing they like to keep secret. And I bet you didn't know that most American presidents and world leaders have been or are members of occult groups. Democrat or Republican, it doesn't matter. They're all on the same team.

Oh

View Postflarty, on Aug 6 2009, 07:27 AM, said:

Kurt Cobain was not a satanist you dumb fuck, you have no idea what you are talking about, everything you say is a statement pulled from your ass, you destroy everything thats good in the world, every time you mutter a word about any given topic you vile horrible putrid person.

sorry about that, i usually only read these forums but this rock person is a total and utter turd, and shall remain a virgin for the rest of his life from what i read of his posts

I don't come here as before, I had no idea you would say something like that. Even when there is proof to back up that statement:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%...kurt_cobain.htm

I don't eh, ok well never mind people like you will never understand, unless you wake up now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z1MnfdKoMc...feature=related

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=s3_hDAEHLyo

All right I'm gonna let myself go this time, no more Mr. Nice Guy especially since my YT account was hacked and destroyed by somebody of your stature. And I can't believe that I had to call in the FBI to help me in this stupid nonsense matter and I still am for my safety from people like that. I implore you to do research on websites like http://rense.com/ about the New World Order, Zionism, Illuminatti, HAARP, SARS Asian Bioweapon, Satanism, Fema Slavery And Death Camps, Economic Collapse, Martial Law, American Militia, and why they all correlate to each other. You don't know jack or shit about me. You only know that I am just a GOD Fearing Duke fan, and I try to wake up people sometimes that's all. Also this is no longer a conspiracy about the topics above, research and you'll be shocked what kind of world we live in.

Why is it that a good number of Americans are waking up and even joining Militias since before to defend the Constitution? :
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JzJ7VfCsvEc

Also may I ask you why you had to resort to call me names for? How am I Vile Putrid Person? How do I destroy all that's good?

What's your problem against me? I don't want to be enemies with anyone, I just want to be a friendly person to all. However If people like you are gonna stoop to such a low level to say something ungrounded about me harshly. Then I will forget coming to this website forever, Yatta close my account will you dude? And by the way unlike you, I have mercy and forgiveness even for my enemies, but you sure don't. Now if you take your words back and all is cool, then we can forgive this misunderstanding matter together. I am looking forward to a positive your response and others who may defend you. If you guys don't want me here, then TELL ME now so I can leave you all for your own good and my own good. So how about it?

Thanks and have a Good Day. There is no need to fight over this, there's too much violence in this world which saddens me deeply since this is not what Intelligent Human Beings should do. Hopefully we can resolve this peacefully.

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 07 August 2009 - 11:38 PM

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

If I had a penny for every time you asked me to close your account... :blink:

This is too entertaining for me, sorry!

View PostYatta, on Aug 8 2009, 01:54 AM, said:

If I had a penny for every time you asked me to close your account... :blink:

This is too entertaining for me, sorry!

Some website owner you are dude. :D

You're supposed to be the peacekeeper not the War watcher. B)

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 07 August 2009 - 10:08 PM

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

View Postrockmx8, on Aug 7 2009, 11:00 PM, said:

Some website owner you are dude. :blink:

Well you do always seem to ask to have your account closed when ever you get pissed off.
Besides, as soon as there was new DNF news you would want your account opened again to post in the forums.

View Postzchri9, on Aug 8 2009, 02:06 AM, said:

Well you do always seem to ask to have your account closed when ever you get pissed off.
Besides, as soon as there was new DNF news you would want your account opened again to post in the forums.

I rarely get pissed off, I get pissed when it's needed ONLY. Also I will Not stay this time, I'm gonna leave for good if that's what's needed as I said above. Plus I don't think you guys will do your research and investigate, maybe you will do it GOD willing and wake up finally.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GHFoUZEjuNM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6j0z3pqv78...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EER6VhA_OMY...feature=related

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 07 August 2009 - 11:43 PM

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options