Duke4.net Forums: I've Seen The Ending Of Dnf! - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I've Seen The Ending Of Dnf!  "REALLY!!"

User is offline   rockmx8 

Ok I will not tell you how we proudly seen with honor this ending, but as one of the 2 most enthusiastic fans they allowed us to see the ending for certain reasons we cannot explain... Believe it or not this is it, as told from my viewpoint:

After you beat the Final Boss in the Mother ship...

The final boss is nothing like anything you've ever seen, this alien makes the Cycloid Emperor look like a kid to it. You see Duke take a piss and shit on the final boss holy shit that was super badass and freaking funny!! (I can't stop laughing at it even while typing this report to you dudes LOL) Then he finally pulls the self destruct switch, which starts the self destruct timer of 10 Minutes. Duke then blasts any remaining aliens on his way back to the the ship where he docked from, he uses a nearby Teleporter to get there easier. He meets Bombshell who is waiting around there, scene then shows people from Earth watching the ship blow up. The ship blows up, with no sign of Duke escaping... Thus the people watching from Earth assume that Duke is dead, because when the debris from the Alien Ship hits earth... Duke's Sunglasses come burnt or broken apart inside the ship's compartment parts or something. That's what made the people think Duke is dead and then they mourn him like they never did for any hero except this Real Legendary one.
>
> Then you see in the next scene with Duke and Bombshell in the Spacestation waiting to refuel the ship in the area, you see Duke sitting down with Bombshell thinking of how the ship exploded and how they escaped... Duke was remembering how he regretted accidentally dropping something important of his... You still can't see his eyes or face completely because he's wondering with his head down in the spacestation with bombshell touching him softly to calm down with her soothing pleasurable hands... :)
>
> The Escape Scene Duke Remembers...
>
While He was getting into the ship with Bombshell an ICBM hit the ship jolting the ship a little which made Duke sunglasses fall into one of the ship's compartment. Duke was about to get them back, but there was aliens racing to their position and Duke was low on ammo after that fight. Besides Bombshell was saying let's go I'm starting the ship now. So he then got upset he lost his legendary sunglasses and jumped into the ship(you could finally see a glance of Duke's eyes), before Bombshell started it. They then sped right away from it before it exploded, they flew to the nearest Space Station to Refuel. Duke now he remembers how he dropped his sunglasses he dearly misses, then gets up and tells Bombshell I need another pair of Sunglasses right away. She says to check the crew's quarters for a possible temporary pair, he then finds the temporary pair in the Captain's Closet after awhile.
>
> Now Duke's finally cheered up after got a pair of Cool Temporary Sunglasses, he then says it's better than nothing I'll get better more advanced ones hopefully later when I get to Earth Finally for some most needed R&R. He then notices Bombshell trying to escape without him, so she pulls the self destruct switch of the spacestation and seals the ship's door and flies away like the bitch she is. Duke then screams at the huge window of the space station watching her leave, you fucking double-crossing bitch I will get you for this, the Computer announcer of the SpaceStation says warning the base will self destruct in 26 Minutes all personnel reach the evacuation pod centre immediately. You then have to reach the area by playing to get there, you will not see any enemies here because you have to really get through the maze of this huge SpaceStation fast. Then when you reach the point in under 15 Minutes on time...

By the way... (Oh my Buddha the gameplay was so Realisticly Fucking Awesome it wasn't even funny, it makes all games go to Hell because there's nothing that will ever be as Great and Sweet as DNF ever).

So then a cutscene shows off Duke running like crazy to the Escape Pod area within 15 Minutes. When he's about to reach the area with the escape pods or ships whatever, he notices that the area is pitch dark strangely. Duke turns on the Huge Switch to power the Giant Light System in this huge space hall, he then is surprised when he sees a King like Alien of Enormous Size way bigger than the Final Boss before, waiting to fight him. The Alien Growls and says Nukem you are not leaving here alive, I will make sure to avenge my reptilian comrades you've massacred up until now. Duke then sighs angrily and says what the fuck you want to get us both killed or just you, whichever it is, then so be it bitch let's fight!! You then have only 8 Minutes to fight him, the announcer says that the ships automatically will leave on the 24Th Minute.
>
> Hearing the announcement Duke filled with Angerful Rage already then avoids being shot by this Unknown Alien, then he notices a Weapons room nearby. Duke then smiles and says bingo, there should be something powerful in there, it is what I need thank Buddha to blow this alien scum to pieces. The cutscene ends now you have to play and run while shooting through and dodging the Alien's vast firepower and Capture of Death. Not easy to do, even in the taped footage the 3DR guy playing as Duke was struggling at this hard part in this final parts of the game. You have Try to get to the Room as fast as possible so you can equip yourself with a better bigger weapon and kill this thing ASAP. When Duke reaches the room he says now I am going to fuck you up big time bitch. He then finds some type of powerful guided plasma weapon, uses it on the Alien a few types while dodging the aliens attack.
>
> The Alien then gets wounded badly near death, you now have to reach the area with the escape pods and ships. You then see the Alien trying to get to you slowly while crawling with its wounds, so you have to shoot him down holding your position in the emergency exit docking bay near the escape ships. You have to slow him down until you can finally escape. Aim for the face even if the Alien is moving his head fast while bobbling and crawling to you, you have to try hard to it because it will bring him down way faster and easier.

When you do enough of that, a cutscene plays... The announcer then says warning one minute remaining before ships will launch and escape to Earth. Duke then says that's my call to leave, you can stay here and die motherfucker I got people waiting to cheer and love me. While you got death waiting for you bitch and hell to enjoy by rotting in, Duke then gets inside the cockpit fast straps himself safely in the ship. The Alien then roars very ferociously when it's down on the floor helplessly paralyzed because of its near death wounds, while Duke escapes finally out of there with the ship automatically going to Earth. Then you see the Space Station Explode 2 minutes afterwards, Duke barely avoids the Ship's dangerous nuclear debris luckily, since the ship detected danger and used its thrusters to speed out of it. Duke then happily says now that was one heck of an adventure like I never had before after a long while... It's time for some serious changes to Earth and my Life of course... :)
>
> Then Duke returns to Earth with the people cheering at him very proudly DUKE NUKEM FOREVER, it was so epic it brought tears to my eyes. Then Duke happily says that "I guess that's why they call me the hero that is forever!!" Somebody asks Duke about his new sunglasses looking unmatched to his character, he then says say yeah I got to get new ones already after I dropped the old ones... Well it seems you people already seen them before with the debris and thought I was dead eh, you know dang well I am not easy to kill... I found these sunglasses at the SpaceStation, I am going to go buy better ones afterwards. When more people realize he's REALLY alive, they honor him so much like never before.

Granting him even more of his needs than before with no limits on things like more babes, money, etc whatever good fine things he desired he received easily. Duke then takes over and becomes President of the U.S.A. and then later the World. Meanwhile later you see Duke enjoying himself once again, when suddenly Dr. Proton comes on Duke's Plasma Tv live, then he promises Duke even worser enemies this time. Duke gets up tells the faggot that if you even try this time, I'm going to make sure to make even worser for you when I get my hands on you, you fucking bitch.
>
> Dr.Proton then says you're going to pay for what you did to my New Forces, I'll be back, Duke says go ahead you fucking wussy everytime you come I will beat you and your faggot New Army the living shit out of. You'll be lucky to escape this time you Master of All Queers. Then Duke shoots the screen with his new pistol, gets back to enjoying himself in his new position of power.
>
> Establishing peace in the world with his new fair good policies for all Humanity. Plus doing more good prosperous things like unleashing the new Good Suppressed Technology to the world so they can live better finally etc. People now have more freedom than ever before they can make their own electricity, use water as fuel for their vehicles, use Anti-Gravity Technology for Travel, generate water, make their own food, have their own babes, it was like Paradise on Earth. There was no need to fight for anything except survival of the species if another alien attack occured of course. All the while being cool as ever before and love by all the free world, he was living life as a True king while having sex with his multiple wives. And more enjoyable great deeds he did as the Saviour of all that is Good he has become... The game then plays the credits with the new Rocking Super Cool Legendary Theme of Duke, and so on so forth. There's another cutscene(not shown) ENDING that is said to show off another clue for another Great Duke Sequel. Which I pray and hope with you dear Duke Fans doesn't take as long... :D
>
That was the best damn badass cool legendary ending I've ever seen!! This game is going to ROCK HARD!! We knew it all along and now we've been proved that it will!! DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Did you like the ending for DNF? (Whether u believe it or not) :D

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 21 December 2008 - 02:49 AM

User is offline   Techbot 

View Postrockmx8, on Dec 21 2008, 08:27 PM, said:

Ok I will not tell you how I proudly saw this ending, but as one of the 2 most enthusiastic fans they allowed us to see the ending for certain reasons we cannot explain... Believe it or not this is it, as told from my viewpoint...

NEARLY 1900 WORDS LATER...

You have too much time on your hands fella :)

View PostTechbot, on Dec 21 2008, 05:32 AM, said:

You have too much time on your hands fella :)

Not always, and this is Ending may change from what they told me. So this is the primary ending they are considering to use for DNF!! :)

The Feedback from the Fans is important, please take your time and read it. You'll definitely like it!! I sure did!! DNF!!

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 21 December 2008 - 02:43 AM

User is offline   flarty 

LAME

User is offline   Sharpie 

Wow Rockman sorry to say this but you have officially lost it.

Please forgive me as I am a "BIT!!!!!" sceptical pal.

Very creative effort Rockman but I simply cannot believe it.

This post has been edited by Sharpie: 21 December 2008 - 06:54 AM

User is offline   Psyrgery 

No.

User is offline   Havoc 05 

Maybe rock's constant nagging paid off, and george said something to f*** with his mind.

Or this is some sort of supposed precognition?

or maybe.. just maybe.. rockman is George broussard himself, venting his childlike frustration over the games setbacks in this here forum.

Or maybe he's just making it all up, nice read, very imaginative, but soo long.

(me thinks this is like that movie starring robin williams, about the jews in a concentration camp, and how he lied about hearing news of the russian front on the radio to keep everybodys spirit up.)

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Well I'm not going to bother reading it because:

1) it's probably bullshit
2) if there ever was a possibility of it being true, I wouldn't like to know the ending, would I ? :)

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

You need help, rock.

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostHavoc 05, on Dec 21 2008, 08:09 PM, said:

or maybe.. just maybe.. rockman is George broussard himself, venting his childlike frustration over the games setbacks in this here forum.

I was thinking the same while reading this "story".

Or Rock is clearly out of his mind. It doesn't even matter whether he's joking or not.

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

Rock's story sounds pretty authentic to me! Maybe not 100%, but it sounds pretty dead on target! It was an interesting read and makes me even more thirsty to play DNF...again! :)

This post has been edited by NUKEMDAVE: 21 December 2008 - 05:07 PM

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

Time for ze banhammer, that's just lame on all accounts.

View Postcrunchysuperman, on Dec 21 2008, 02:13 PM, said:

You need help, rock.

I got plenty of that dude... :)

View Postflarty, on Dec 21 2008, 06:38 AM, said:

LAME

Then why don't you tell me what made it Lame dude? :)

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Dec 21 2008, 08:06 PM, said:

Rock's story sounds pretty authentic to me! Maybe not 100%, but it sounds pretty dead on target! It was an interesting read and makes me even more thirsty to play DNF...again! :D

Absolutely dude!! You and I both now that was a pretty badass Legendary ending, I didn't expect it to be that way. I am shocked along with you and happy that Duke will make his return in such a Great Unbelievable way in DNF.

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 21 December 2008 - 07:18 PM

• Honored Donor

I always knew you were a troll(ing nuisance) :)

View Postpeoplessi, on Dec 21 2008, 10:24 PM, said:

I always knew you were a troll(ing nuisance) :)

Ok sure whatever you believe is up to you, I don't mind the insults dude. I am here to gather intel about if you guys liked the story or not. If not then explain what made it wrong please... :)

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Ok, you now you think we're stupid.

First, if you ever had internal information, why would you ruin your close relationship with the high devs at 3dr by showing all of it here? It's...let me spell it: R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Ok , for the kicks I'm going to adress some of your stuff:

I know that duke is cheesy and unrealistic but some stuff definitely doesn't happen, for example:

"when the debris from the Alien Ship hits earth... Duke's Sunglasses come burnt or broken apart inside the ship's compartment parts or something."

Um...no. Too far fetched even for Duke.

"you see Duke sitting down with Bombshell thinking of how the ship exploded and how they escaped... "

I don't think we'll ever see Duke sitting down on a cinematic (which george said there wouldn't be any cinematics) because that's just not duke. Duke doesn't rest, he's always full of adrenaline and he doesn't "look down" of regrets anything.

" Then when you reach the point in under 15 Minutes on time... "

Planning this kind of gameplay just screams "FAIL" on a developing process. You just don't risk infuriating the player almost finishing at 14 mintues and then he has to start over, you just don't do it.

"So then a cutscene..."

No.

"You then have only 8 Minutes to fight him, the announcer says that the ships automatically will leave on the 24Th Minute"

Again, gameplay failure. Unless you want to make it as hard as that speedracing battletoads level.

"It's time for some serious changes to Earth and my Life of course... "

What, are you going to tell us he's going to be a priest?

"Well it seems you people already seen them before with the debris and thought I was dead eh"

Wow Duke does get the little details really fast, huh?

"worser"

Is that a word?

And now my final words... Where the hell did you get that photographic and precise memory? for something they showed you once, you seem to really remember everything.

User is offline   Kathy 

Duke then takes over and becomes President of the U.S.A. and then later the World.

I laughted really hard reading that.

User is offline   flarty 

I couldnt get over the fact that duke got so upset and risked his life over a pair of shades. I'm pretty sure some hard ass mofo wouldnt get to upset, he'd jus buy a new pair of raybans when he got chance.

and im thinking nukem dave and rock are one of the same person.

• Honored Donor

View Postrockmx8, on Dec 22 2008, 05:50 AM, said:

Ok sure whatever you believe is up to you, I don't mind the insults dude. I am here to gather intel about if you guys liked the story or not. If not then explain what made it wrong please... :)

What made it wrong?

a ) posted by rockmx8
b ) story full of shit :)
c ) you are a troll

Stop it already, I can't see how these kind of threads make it any better for you. Since you lie whenever you get the chance.

This post has been edited by peoplessi: 22 December 2008 - 04:33 AM

User is offline   trackit 

View Postrockmx8, on Dec 21 2008, 12:27 PM, said:

Ok I will not tell you how we proudly seen with honor this ending, but as one of the 2 most enthusiastic fans they allowed us to see the ending for certain reasons we cannot explain... Believe it or not this is it, as told from my viewpoint:

hahaha! You man are full of shit :)

User is offline   Kathy 

Who was the second fan, by the way? I want to hear the story from his viewpoint.

User is offline   trackit 

i think he referred to NUKEMDAVE :) But as someone mentioned i think also that rock and nukemdave are the same person :)

User is offline   Betelgeuse 

• Honored Donor

LOL, that would be pretty creepy..... but it would make a lot of sense. :)

User is offline   Loke 

View PostLotan, on Dec 22 2008, 06:14 AM, said:

I laughted really hard reading that.

Reminds me of the good ending to Powerslave (Exhumed in EU):

*Epic music* "Several centuries later, your immortal power is proven superior to all living creatures and you become... KING OF THE WORLD!" *Epic music*

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ALEdlzDpNyQ

Jump to 3:00 to see it.

User is offline   SyntaxN 

hmmmm, may i say "what the fuck"?

View PostDavoX, on Dec 21 2008, 11:28 PM, said:

Ok, you now you think we're stupid.

First, if you ever had internal information, why would you ruin your close relationship with the high devs at 3dr by showing all of it here? It's...let me spell it: R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D

HAHAHAHA you are one funny dude!!! LOL!! How do you know if we've seen the game or not huh? Me and Nukemdave are honored they selected us specially afterall our great support towards DNF up until now, they saw you guys were too negative and not how do you say... Exclusive enough to see a first look at some of the ending for the game to see if it really has what it takes to satisfy the fans. It's still subject to change but the ending I've reported to you from my viewpoint is the main ending base they will most likely use believe it or not. It really doesn't matter to me if you guys do or not, but at least tell us what made the ending not appealing to you in a good intelligent manner please...

We've seen the game luckily and won't tell you anything else other than the fact that... Me and Dave look forward to more but oh Lord the game is so freaking awesomely great beyond words can describe!! We can understand why it's taking so long and it will be worth the wait and stand easily on its own!! It will beat all the queery games to a pulp, there's only one Duke and no substitutes or derivates...

ALWAYS BET ON DUKE!! DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!

Ahhh it feels great now doesn't it Dave after that exclusive preview we've seen for DNF... Thank You 3DR you guys Rock and sure know how to please the fans, we are honored plus confident at a high level now that DUKE NUKEM FOREVER will become the Greatest!! Just watch and see dudes... :)

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 22 December 2008 - 08:55 PM

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Yes, they showed you the exact LAST thing they would show to anybody.

Come on rockman, stop trolling. You made duke say and do things that are definitely undukeish.

Why don't you quote my entire post and reply to each point I made?

User is offline   Montykoro 

Options:

A) Send a PM to Joe Asking... "Rock see the game" yes or no...
:) Post this at 3DR..and wait (cons...Duke 4 net reputation going down after the flame...and maybe a ban for me)
C) Ignore all of your post Rock...

more?

User is offline   Havoc 05 

View Postrockmx8, on Dec 22 2008, 08:53 PM, said:

Me and Nukemdave are honored they selected us specially afterall our great support towards DNF up until now, they saw you guys were too negative and not how do you say... Exclusive enough to see a first look at

uh. No, just no. This isn't funny.

1. Its a game.

2. You do know its a game right?

3. take your eyes off of the screen, and step back. (maybe take a few breaths.)

View Postrockmx8, on Dec 22 2008, 08:53 PM, said:

It's still subject to change

again.. sure.

edit: why has rock man started to say oh Buddha?

This post has been edited by Havoc 05: 22 December 2008 - 10:06 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options