Duke4.net Forums: Any hopes to see this finished ? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Any hopes to see this finished ?

http://www.amcwebfor...hp?topic=8763.0

I checked the last version of this CBP and was quite good.
Is someone gonna give a finishing touch to this ? Pleeeease ! :lol:

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

You should be posting there, not here.

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

Shit! The not release of this map has nothing to do with me... :lol: :lol:

User is offline   Sangman 

I still think the idea of a "20-sector challenge" is good but it's kindof defeated by the fact that everyone gets 10 goes, then you might as well make it a regular CBP.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostSangman, on 10 June 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

I still think the idea of a "20-sector challenge" is good but it's kindof defeated by the fact that everyone gets 10 goes, then you might as well make it a regular CBP.

Towards the end we started breaking those rules since we just wanted to get it out the door. The map is mostly finished, someone just needs to wrap a few things up and put in the finishing touches. Norvak.

@ Mikko : Well, since most of the guys working on that map posts here too... And I may be wrong but the dates of the latest posts on AMC are from 2012, soooo... :lol:

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

People still post there occasionally, and when they're not posting, they're still checking it on a fairly regular basis. You're probably looking at the wrong dates.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options