Duke4.net Forums: Apogee Catalog - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Apogee Catalog

Hey folks,

Since I still had my old venerable Apogee Catalogs kicking around along with nearly every advertisement Apogee ever sent out, I scanned and uploaded them for anyone interested in reliving the glory days of Apogee and 3D Realms. Take a trip down memory lane, on me. Enjoy!

http://www.scribd.co.../Apogee-Catalog

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

That's really cool. I have one or two of the Duke3D ones, and a couple of ROTT things not shown there. I am envious of your promotional mailings. ;)

View PostTerminX, on 30 May 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

That's really cool. I have one or two of the Duke3D ones, and a couple of ROTT things not shown there. I am envious of your promotional mailings. :P

Ha! ;) You just reminded me. I do actually have the ROTT promotional mailings. I'll have to add those.

This post has been edited by RunningWild: 30 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

noticed the promo spelled the fist duke game with nukem instead of nukum

i have wolfenstein 3d & spear of destiny, commander keen I, II, also duke nukem I & II on floppy disc. course i lost the hard drive backups quite some time ago and my last couple comps don't have floppy drives.

i still question the ethical dilemma of whether i should download pirated copies since i technically do own them. i keep putting it off thinking i may come across someone who has a clunker in the back of their closet that i can use to copy the disks.

This post has been edited by Forge: 30 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

It was originally Nukem before they changed it to Nukum, then changed it back.

User is offline   Forge 

i knew they originally wanted to use nukem, but there was another cartoon character using that name and they were leery of copyright infringement issues. i always thought it was originally marketed as nukum before they felt it was okay to change it back to nukem. learned something new

edit. found my blake stone & biomenace floppies & some others (like window 3.1, dos 6.22, lost vikings, starflight 2, & several disks that have stuff on them that i can't remember all of what's there outside of a few games like day of the tentacle, maniac mansion, corridor 7, and a bunch of other side scrollers, fps, & adventure type games.

i need to put together some scratch and get an external floppy drive

This post has been edited by Forge: 31 May 2013 - 04:29 AM

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Are they 3.5" floppies? Because there's no such thing as an external USB 5.25" drive (there's specialized USB-based floppy controllers like the KyroFlux, but that's quite different).

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Those catalogs look so rad. They scream early 90's.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostTerminX, on 31 May 2013 - 08:29 AM, said:

Are they 3.5" floppies? Because there's no such thing as an external USB 5.25" drive (there's specialized USB-based floppy controllers like the KyroFlux, but that's quite different).

if they were 5.25 i would keep it to myself. no use pining over something i'll probably never get my hands on

View PostTerminX, on 30 May 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

That's really cool. I have one or two of the Duke3D ones, and a couple of ROTT things not shown there. I am envious of your promotional mailings. :lol:

Ok, I added the ROTT flyers. Enjoy!

Added the following :
- Wolfenstein Super Upgrades
- Apogee Box (Front, Back, Top, Bottom, Left, Right)
- Apogee Coupons

This post has been edited by RunningWild: 25 February 2015 - 03:47 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options