Duke4.net Forums: 1up Preview Conspiracy Theory - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1up Preview Conspiracy Theory

sorry guys to bumb this thread full of hope :)
the last preview is RAGE....
have a look
I"hacked" via firefox and found this thumbnail for tomorrow.

George I'm really disappointed in you...just stop posting paper crap with hidden notes if it doesn't mean anything! *mad*

This post has been edited by Jobi-Wan Kenobi: 31 December 2008 - 05:07 AM

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Dec 31 2008, 08:03 AM, said:

George I'm really disappointed in you...just stop posting paper crap with hidden notes if it doesn't mean anything! *mad*

But it did mean something. It got several useless threads going to garner publicity with more empty speculation. Mission accomplished.

View Postcrunchysuperman, on Dec 31 2008, 02:10 PM, said:

But it did mean something. It got several useless threads going to garner publicity with more empty speculation. Mission accomplished.

please, just stop it! *mad*

User is offline   Kathy 

I wonder what's gonna be next in George's garbage... We need something to speculate on.

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

^ From his last Twitter post, looks like an empty Dominos box.

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Let's over analyze it, and get false expectations that we made up ourselves, so we can blame George later on...

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

This sucks balls...now If only that 1 jan game appeared suddenly....

Besides Micki!, We didn't overanalize anything, it was RIGHT THERE. George posts some crap that says "1up pre..." and we didn't have to analize anything, it was THERE.

User is offline   trackit 

No, you are assuming it was THERE :) you just thought it was "1up preview". The fact is however, we dont know for sure what i was. Maybe it was "1up preview, NOT" :) or something. We dont know the context :D

This post has been edited by trackit: 31 December 2008 - 08:55 AM

User is offline   Echo Black 

This was just for kicks, many were/are hopeful but there was no confirmation (besides a very ambiguous scrap of paper), we were simply trying to predict a DNF preview.

Those who have been guessing, have been guessing wrong for eleven and a half years :) Who cares if another prediction turns out to be BS at this point?

---

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

The last preview was for a game called 'Flower'

User is offline   Betelgeuse 

• Honored Donor

View Postcrunchysuperman, on Jan 1 2009, 12:10 AM, said:

lol, touche.

View PostMicki!, on Jan 1 2009, 01:43 AM, said:

Let's over analyze it, and get false expectations that we made up ourselves, so we can blame George later on...

well put.

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

You know, at this point people are starving for information, and starvation makes you see things that aren't there. I can't say I agree with 3D Realms policy on teasing their fans THIS much, but nothing we can do about it.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

flower

WHAT THE FUCK

User is offline   Echo Black 

1up: Professional Trolling

:)

---

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

It still doesn't mean DNF won't show up on 1UP.com. I believe George posted that pile of notes on his Twitter for a reason, but I guess DNF won't be in the Games of 2009. :)

This post has been edited by NUKEMDAVE: 31 December 2008 - 05:27 PM

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Remember how the Jan 1 kept dissapearing and reappearing
could come up tomorrow?
or later today?

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

It didn't appear or reappear, it was just that people kept bringing what they see on their screen, which was sometimes wrong.

User is offline   rockmx8 

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Dec 31 2008, 08:26 PM, said:

It still doesn't mean DNF won't show up on 1UP.com. I believe George posted that pile of notes on his Twitter for a reason, but I guess DNF won't be in the Games of 2009. :)

Yeah I know how you feel bro too... :) Stay positive regardless... Well bro, whether we get a 1up preview or not. This year will be a goldmine for DNF media and the release hopefully too... :D

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

It was a very optimistic thing to wait, but still. Too bad it didn't happen.

User is offline   rockmx8 

View Postpeoplessi, on Dec 31 2008, 10:40 PM, said:

It was a very optimistic thing to wait, but still. Too bad it didn't happen.

It's not over yet, more media is coming regardless ok... :)

Also it seems that the trash was showing abandoned ideas, so the 1UP Preview was an idea that they wanted us to believe was true. Afterall that abuse and tricks, they better make up for all that with more media and DNF releasing this year finally!! :)

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 01 January 2009 - 04:57 PM

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options