Duke4.net Forums: Best game reviewer on YouTube? - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Best game reviewer on YouTube?

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Yes, grow NZRage's anger. This pleases me.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostSangman, on 19 May 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

Judging by your avatar I'm gonna guess male stripper?

Sorry to disappoint you Sang, but no.
Plus I was talking to Radar, not you.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostNZRage, on 19 May 2013 - 01:42 PM, said:

Before you make a fool of yourself, you are aware of my age and what exactly I do for a living right?

Raging on forums? I also see you're 26 years old, which isn't the most intimidating of ages... ;)

Sure thing buddy.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

You two done sucking each other's dick yet?

I'd say that we've gone pretty far from the original topic, but I guess the original topic wasn't as interesting to begin with.

This post has been edited by Comrade Major: 20 May 2013 - 06:08 AM

User is offline   Sangman 

View PostComrade Major, on 20 May 2013 - 06:08 AM, said:

I'd say that we've gone pretty far from the original topic, but I guess the original topic wasn't as interesting to begin with.

Hehe nah the only noteworthy things are trolling NZRage and HighTreason considering himself one of the best game reviewers ;)

It is only trolling when I am actually "serious" with my replies.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostComrade Major, on 20 May 2013 - 06:08 AM, said:

You two done sucking each other's dick yet?

Not yet. Just a little while longer...

Then I'm coming for you!

This post has been edited by Radar: 20 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I think everyone will be coming by the time you're done.

IGSRJ is the funniest in my opinion. Always talking about his White Castles, and drinking Vodka. His review of the 3 Duke Nukem games (1, 2 and 3D) are the best game reviews I have seen by far (best for comedy of course). He trashes every game he reviews, but you can tell that with 3D, he really liked the game. You can tell by the light way he trashes it, talks up the naked women and strip club parts, and then talks about how bad the Sega version is compared to the PC...another tip he liked the game. Have to read between the lines.

The best was the beggining of his review of Duke 1...he pulled out the old computer and was showing off it's powerful 16 MB of RAM and 1 gig hardrive...classic!

This post has been edited by Blue Lightning: 20 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

And then Duke 3D

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Funny how he claims he's running his old DOS machine, yet the view angle clearly reveals he is using polymost. I'm also mad that he never made a joke about the trooper on the toilet.

This post has been edited by Radar: 20 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostRadar, on 20 May 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

Funny how he claims he's running his old DOS machine, yet the view angle clearly reveals he is using polymost. I'm also mad that he never made a joke about the trooper on the toilet.

The view angle doesn't even give it away as quick as the blurry chainlink fences.

I thought DSPGaming did a good job reviewing Duke Nukem Forever. I say this is because he pointed out how the mainstream media (unfortunately often) bashes some games and giving them poor ratings for absurd reasons. Also he reviewed fairly on the game, yes he admits he's a "Duke Fan boy" but his main point was how games sometimes get near perfect scores for just looking good. I don't know about you but I think that good graphics don't make a game good. I agreed with him 100% in this review and for also for giving DNF a slightly below average score.

Now I think the one reason game didn't do so well was because mainly it plays like it should have come out over a decade ago. (Witch it should have)

All that matters is it's out now and the real test will be if the next game comes out on schedule.

View PostGearChargerSS, on 04 June 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

Now I think the one reason game didn't do so well was because mainly it plays like it should have come out over a decade ago. (Witch it should have)

If DNF came out a 10 years ago and played like it does today it still would have failed hard.
If you bought out a game 10 years ago that only allowed you to hold 2 or was it 4 guns, you would have been laughed at. (This is just one flaw of hundreds)

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options