Duke4.net Forums: AMC bug - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

AMC bug

User is offline   Luke Nukem 

I extracted the contents of the zip file I downloaded in to a folder, and then applied the patch, by extracting the contents of the v 1.32 zip to the same folder. Then I tried to fire up the game, only to end up stuck at the main menu, not able to select any of the options. this happened several times. I then noticed in Eduke32's launcher that it was set to "mouse and keyboard" under controls, so I set it to "all devices", and then the game worked... temporarily. I haven't had any success using this method again, and every time I try to play it, it's just stuck at the main menu.

User is offline   Jblade 

View PostLuke Nukem, on 02 May 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

I extracted the contents of the zip file I downloaded in to a folder, and then applied the patch, by extracting the contents of the v 1.32 zip to the same folder. Then I tried to fire up the game, only to end up stuck at the main menu, not able to select any of the options. this happened several times. I then noticed in Eduke32's launcher that it was set to "mouse and keyboard" under controls, so I set it to "all devices", and then the game worked... temporarily. I haven't had any success using this method again, and every time I try to play it, it's just stuck at the main menu.

This sounds like an issue with Eduke32 and your PC or devices, since AMC TC doesn't touch that side of things. I'm not sure what to suggest apart from deleting the Eduke32.cfg and settings.cfg and trying to set it to all devices again. I would suggest opening a topic in the Bug reports section since the Eduke32 team check that forum much more than this one. I apologise that I can't be more help. If/when you do open a topic, open up the Eduke32.log and copy+paste it into a spoiler box so that we can check it over, that may help determine the problem.

This post has been edited by James: 02 May 2013 - 01:09 PM

User is offline   Luke Nukem 

View PostJames, on 02 May 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

This sounds like an issue with Eduke32 and your PC or devices, since AMC TC doesn't touch that side of things. I'm not sure what to suggest apart from deleting the Eduke32.cfg and settings.cfg and trying to set it to all devices again. I would suggest opening a topic in the Bug reports section since the Eduke32 team check that forum much more than this one. I apologise that I can't be more help. If/when you do open a topic, open up the Eduke32.log and copy+paste it into a spoiler box so that we can check it over, that may help determine the problem.

Okay. I'll try what you've suggested. Thanks.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options