Duke4.net Forums: IframeRef.K Trojan - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

IframeRef.K Trojan

User is offline   Alexraptor 

Hi guys.
I keep getting my antivirus blocking and putting a trojan called "IframeRef.K" into quarantine whenever i go to the main page of duke4.net.
Exact entry reads as "Trojan:JS/IframeRef.K"

Google safe browsing also seems to confirm the presence of Trojans. :)
http://www.google.co...?site=duke4.net

This post has been edited by Alexraptor: 28 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Hm. Can you double check from a different computer? We haven't received any similar reports.

View PostAlexraptor, on 28 March 2013 - 11:00 AM, said:

Hi guys.
I keep getting my antivirus blocking and putting a trojan called "IframeRef.K" into quarantine whenever i go to the main page of duke4.net.
Exact entry reads as "Trojan:JS/IframeRef.K"

Google safe browsing also seems to confirm the presence of Trojans. :)
http://www.google.co...?site=duke4.net

The link to Google says 0 malicious files were found.

User is offline   Alexraptor 

That is wierd, this is what it says when i view the link.

What is the current listing status for duke4.net?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 62 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-03-28, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-03-24.
Malicious software includes 2 trojan(s).

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS12322 (PROXAD), AS36351 (SOFTLAYER).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, duke4.net did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 0 domain(s), including .

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Regardless, something is up since the main page triggers my antivirus.

The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-03-28, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-03-24.
Malicious software includes 2 trojan(s).

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Hmm...

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Since it's iframe related, it was probably caused by an advertising network serving a bad ad. It happens.

User is offline   Gambini 

I can confirm this happened to me at least once, in the last week. I wasnt able to read the trojanĀ“s name as I clicked the wrong button and then it went away.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options