Duke4.net Forums: Battlefield 4 video - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Battlefield 4 video

User is offline   Gambini 

Very impressive. The visuals, that´s it. As for the gameplay it looks entertaining when being played by somebody else.

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

View PostBloodshot, on 07 October 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

Except for 64 player metro :P

aka battlefield meatgrinder

Yeah it's just one chokepoint after another. Good for ranking up on double-xp occasions but even then I go for Ziba Tower where you have to be on the move constantly.

User is offline   Sangman 

I think Metro is an okay map for newer players wanting to get some experience (and thus less useless gear) but apart from that... yeah it kinda sucks balls.

User is offline   Bloodshot 

I wish this emblem editor had more tools.

Posted Image

Made the 2 threewave CTF team symbols from Quake 1 CTF

I would do the nuke or yin-yang for Duke or SW, but I doubt anyone would be likely to get that since they are common symbols.

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

View PostSangman, on 09 October 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

I think Metro is an okay map for newer players wanting to get some experience (and thus less useless gear) but apart from that... yeah it kinda sucks balls.

I actually think it's one of the worst ways to get to know the game. If you're dropped in the middle of some huge open map with tons of vehicles after playing Métro you're bound to feel helpless.

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

Bloodshot, I assume you play on the PC? What's your Battlelog username? I'm John_Milano-182- so feel free to add me.

User is offline   Sangman 

View PostMikko_Sandt, on 10 October 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

I actually think it's one of the worst ways to get to know the game. If you're dropped in the middle of some huge open map with tons of vehicles after playing Métro you're bound to feel helpless.

Yeah I wasn't talking about getting to know the game though :P

User is offline   blackhatred 

• Dumbfuck Wannabe

Hell yeah!

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

New map, Flood Zone, pretty cool with flooded streets and rooftop battles:

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options