Duke4.net Forums: Bioshock Infinite is released. Anyone got it? - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bioshock Infinite is released. Anyone got it?

User is offline   MetHy 

View PostRellik, on 25 July 2016 - 05:52 AM, said:

Check your gear, there is at least one item that causes immediate failure, I cant remember what though.

Edit, I just did it using the charge method!

First, do not wear any gear that has the potential to benefit from damaging/killing the enemies at all, so stick to stuff for movement, skylines or weapon reloading. Next, equip charge and murder of crows. Now charge the flak canon guy when he steps inward so you don't fall off after charging, next throw out murder of crows. finally toss a devil's kiss trap AT THE FLOOR next to the enemies. If all goes well they will all be taken out and the blue ribbon will be yours.

Huh like I said in the post just above yours I actually got it by unequipping Storm. But like I said, I've seen videos of people getting the ribbon with Storm equipped, and many other people seemed to have the same issue as I did, so I'm very positive the thing is glitched. But thanks anyway.

View PostTrooper Dan, on 25 July 2016 - 01:09 PM, said:

I'm not trying to hijack your thread here (and by the way I agree about your comments on the Bioshock series) -- but War of Attrition does very much have that game mode. It's the episode entitled "War of Attrition". It may not be clear because it's listed as one of the episodes, but I can assure you it is an invasion-arena gametype and it's way better than anything I made for the old Duke Nukem Arena mod.

Okay I'll check it out.

Also that made me want to replay the first Bioshock. I edited the ini files to play with no mouse smoothing nor acceleration, as well as to play in 144fps and with a greater FOV, and suddenly the game was a lot better.
It really is the best game in the series and probably one of my fav FPS, everything just clicks together in that game.

This post has been edited by MetHy: 26 July 2016 - 12:11 AM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options