Duke4.net Forums: Looking for an old Windows "game" / desktop gadget thing - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for an old Windows "game" / desktop gadget thing  "called ******'s toy box or tool box or something"

User is offline   necroslut 

I've been looking (with no real success) for this old Windows "game" I saw at a friends house years ago. It was called "[something's] toy box" or maybe toolbox. It froze your desktop and you had various items you could interact with it with, such as weapons and bowling balls and stuff like that.
The main reason I'm looking for it besides nostalgia is because the weapon designs looked really cool to 9 year old me.
Does anyone remember this thing and know what it was called?

User is online   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I had a program called Desktop Destroyer which would take a screenshot of your desktop and offer weapons to pummel the desktop to pieces. A hammer, flamethrower, rocket launcher, etc. http://www.mystressm...-destroyer.html That looks like it.

It doesn't look at all like what I remember but I guess it might be it even though I was pretty sure about the name. I'll check it out, thanks.

User is offline   Roma Loom 

• Loomsday Device

http://myoldsoftware...-windows95.html

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

View PostRoma Loom, on 21 February 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

Hm this looks like it could actually be it, going to check it out. Thanks.

Edit: That was the one, thanks :angry:

This post has been edited by necroslut: 06 March 2013 - 09:56 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options