Duke4.net Forums: I Can't Limit Players to under 8 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I Can't Limit Players to under 8

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

Yesterday, I was playing a few games of DNF with Reaperman and to compensate for the crappy netcode I was trying to set the player limit to 4. It didn't work and at first I thought I must've tapped a button too many times, but I took a screenshot of it the second time making absolute sure http://steamcommunit...s/?id=117671289 and it didn't work. Has anyone come across this problem? Is it fixable?

User is offline   ReaperMan 

I limited my game to 4 and it worked....

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

View PostReaperMan, on 03 January 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

I limited my game to 4 and it worked....

That is very odd... We both saw it on mine, and for whatever reason more than just four people were allowed to join even though I explicitly set it to four. as I pointed out, I even took a screenshot of it to make sure I didn't screw up when creating the game. What could be wrong?

User is offline   Lunick 

I notice a lot of settings in the game don't stick like I have voice off because I don't want to talk to anyone yet the game seems to want to keep it on so I have to disable my microphone so the game doesn't pick up on it...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options