Duke4.net Forums: PLEASE READ; help needed - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PLEASE READ; help needed  "Discussion about the recent announcement"

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

I'm really sorry this isn't done yet. I keep telling myself one of these days I'll just start upgrading the live forums in-place, so that if something goes wrong I'm forced to fix it immediately and it gets done, but my free time lately has been nil. I haven't been able to contribute to EDuke32 much anymore, I haven't been able to play games, I haven't been able to do much of anything. Not only was my wife deathly ill for 6 out of the first 8 weeks of this year, but we live with her dad and he just had a heart attack last week.

On a positive note, at least I'm happy (generally).

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostCathy, on 07 March 2013 - 08:54 AM, said:

You're not making any sense.

Cathy makes frowny face at things not being done
Forge makes joke
Hank gets all serious from atop a pedestal
Forge says lighten up

what's not to understand?

This post has been edited by Forge: 07 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

User is offline   Forge 

View PostTerminX, on 07 March 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

I'm really sorry this isn't done yet. I keep telling myself one of these days I'll just start upgrading the live forums in-place, so that if something goes wrong I'm forced to fix it immediately and it gets done, but my free time lately has been nil. I haven't been able to contribute to EDuke32 much anymore, I haven't been able to play games, I haven't been able to do much of anything. Not only was my wife deathly ill for 6 out of the first 8 weeks of this year, but we live with her dad and he just had a heart attack last week.

On a positive note, at least I'm happy (generally).

don't worry about. do what you gotta do. if drinking beer through a straw makes you happy(generally), then go for it

This post has been edited by Forge: 07 March 2013 - 09:14 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostTerminX, on 07 March 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

I'm really sorry this isn't done yet.
No problem.

View PostForge, on 07 March 2013 - 09:10 AM, said:

Cathy makes frowny face at things not being doneForge makes jokeHank gets all serious from atop a pedestalForge says lighten upwhat's not to understand?

Because I thought you were replying to me and not Hank. Case closed.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostCathy, on 07 March 2013 - 09:14 AM, said:

Because I thought you were replying to me and not Hank. Case closed.

i luv you like a step brother *wink-wink* and we can share our feelings freely, but you're probably one of the last people around here that needs to be told to lighten up and relax.

User is offline   Kathy 

But I am a very sad person. :angry:

User is offline   Hank 

View PostForge, on 07 March 2013 - 09:10 AM, said:

Hank gets all serious from atop a pedestal

When you are 4'-8" how the hell do you expect one to get serious?

Spoiler

User is offline   Forge 

Then there's people like me (and Cathy?). we already have "depression" issues as it is. if we let bad stuff get to us then we're done for, so we have coping mechanisms. mine is to try to make light of things and be glad for what's good instead of focusing on the bad.

i don't mean to be disrespectful towards Tx, but if i concentrate on all the bad crap he has to deal with (especially his sick wife) then i'll just get into a dark funk and curl up in a ball somewhere.

It's not just Tx. I have horrible empathy problems thanks to some of life's wonderful experiences. I can't feel sorry for myself, but i'll feel sorry for everyone else. Thus the rants when i feel "human rights" are being trod on.

User is offline   Kathy 

Let's just drop this whole discussion, ok? That's not the place.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options