Duke4.net Forums: New Fan Made Duke Nukem Movie Coming Soon... - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Fan Made Duke Nukem Movie Coming Soon...

User is offline   rockmx8 

My friend 1DukeNukem1 is making a Duke Nukem Movie that should be better than the French Made one called Duke Nukem Endgame. I have did a character voiceover in it as well, I didn't help that much, but I definitely was involved in making this Awesome movie alongside NukemDave and 1DukeNukem1 etc.

Check it out and let us know what you think. More to see and Come, Stay Tuned... :)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rlBiRcdGXLU

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

I don't like it, as usual. I feel for him though. You have to be in a really unstable mental state to do something like that :)

User is offline   Havoc 05 

As long as you are having fun and you make people laugh then its worth it. Screw looking sane, or mentally adequate. I learned this important rule with my little baby nephew. ( the only real way is to make him laugh is to act hokey.)

So good luck rockman and 1dukenukem1...

and I'm not trying to pick a fight DavoX I just appreciate things like this.

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

I contributed to the movie as well! I did some voice work. I'm not sure if he's still planning on using it or not.

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

could use a duke sound board!
(dont, its probebly against copyright)

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View Postzchri9, on Aug 17 2008, 06:59 PM, said:

could use a duke sound board!
(dont, its probebly against copyright)

I think he's using his own voice. I did another voice. I would tell you who I'm voicing and what my script was, but I think 1dukenukem1 wants to keep it secret for now.

Stay Tuned!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options