Duke4.net Forums: Mike Norvak Productions - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mike Norvak Productions

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

Here I'll post any production related stuff of mine.

If you are interested on listening new tracks and remixes, check my SoundCloud as well as my

Youtube Channel for some videogame remixes!!

To buy my music go to: Beatport or any other digital edm store out there.

In my signature there's a download link for Reduked, in case you haven't listened to it yet. Reduked Atomic Edition is still in the works don't blame me!!!!! It has something to do with the Duke Nukem Universe retartment curse and it's not my fault!!!!! maybe a donation could help... :P ;)

Thanks for the big support!!!!!

This post has been edited by Mike Norvak: 10 July 2015 - 08:38 AM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I'll only vote if you promise to finish your WGRealms 2 episode.

Edit: I call for everyone to boycott the vote until he agrees Posted Image

This post has been edited by Micky C: 03 October 2012 - 02:17 AM

• Music Producer

View PostMicky C, on 03 October 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

I'll only vote if you promise to finish your WGRealms 2 episode.

Edit: I call for everyone to boycott the vote until he agrees Posted Image

Ohh come on that's an unfair deal, I mean I'm just asking you for clicking 1 or 2 buttons, it takes you 5 seconds :P whilst you are asking me to finish one 5-6 map episode out of 4 unfinished maps, you know I'm not the only guy involved in the project that left unfinished maps out there :P

I think I can't agree :D sorry man....

Hope you understand, mapping is something you enjoy to do, is not a full time job, it takes time, effort and even money!! ;) don't take me wrong is something I really really enjoy but mapping comes from times to times I just can't start finishing those or other maps, not with college, homework, personal projects, etc...

EDIT: Damn... I just realized that's just a joke...right..............right? :)

This post has been edited by Norvak: 03 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Well, I haven't voted yet Posted Image

There's a difference between my maps and your maps; mine are crap Posted Image, yours have the potential be awesome. There's no rush, I mean if you agreed to finish them within 2 or 3 years I'd be happy, as long as you actually finish them at some point.

User is offline   Lunick 

Well I voted ;)

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

I listened but I am not going to vote because I do not want some app having permissions to post over my wall and send requests to everyone in my friends list. (sorry man)

• Music Producer

View PostCody, on 04 October 2012 - 07:07 AM, said:

I listened but I am not going to vote because I do not want some app having permissions to post over my wall and send requests to everyone in my friends list. (sorry man)

No prob man :) Anyway I think you can skip that, and just vote, I'm not sure though.

Thanks Lunick! and thanks to anyone for vote, the voting lapse ends on October 16th. :P It would be cool if you share the remix (of course if you like it :) )

I want to clarify that the winner will be chosen by the judges (in this case the band it self) so the facebook voting system is only to choose the 2nd and 3th places. Anyway I don't want to go down to 300th place ;) hehe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Well about my WGR2 episode, I thought about what you said Micky, and I think it would be a shame to throw away those maps, specially with all the time and effort I've spend learning and building all these years and just with one released map ;) :P :D

Yes I agree Micky I'm not sure when... but I'll finish those maps :P Hope DanM come back to bussines soon also.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostNorvak, on 05 October 2012 - 08:42 AM, said:

Hope DanM come back to bussines soon also.
+1

• Music Producer

Tomorrow ends the voting. Hope you people can vote if you haven't yet. :D

• Music Producer

Just 6 hours to vote!!!!!!!

• Music Producer

Triple post!!!

Thanks to everyone for vote, and listen, even if you think it sounds like shit :D

I want to clarify that the contest consists in two parts:

(Copied from the official page)

Rewards

Grand Prize Winner

The Grand Prize Winner, as chosen by the Judges from all of the submissions, will:
Receive $1,000
Have their remix included in an official Youngblood Hawke remix EP

3 Popular Vote Winners

The Popular Vote Winners, as chosen by the Judges from the 10 most voted submissions, will each:
Receive $100
Receive a copy of the EP and artwork signed by the band

I didn't reach the top 10 group, anyway there's still the possibility to win the grand price... yeah daydreaming, well anyway I hate Tiësto and his shitty music!!!!! Ha

I think this is the last time I work with this kind of songs, it was cool and a new experience but it is not my style, so don't be worried about it, I won't turning into this commercial shit :D

Well I said I wasn't going to post this openly but..... mehh :

www.mikenorvak.com/audio/unreleased/R2_BETA_(DEMO_LEAKED).rar

No one is gonna read this anyway :D :D

EDIT: I have problems posting the link as a direct link, don't know why...

This post has been edited by Norvak: 16 October 2012 - 09:20 PM

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

My internet connection is crap! I'm on, I'm off, I'm on, that's what I get for borrowing the neighborhoods wireless! Point is, I think I voted. tried to, anyway.

User is offline   Fox Mulder 

View PostNorvak, on 16 October 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

Well I said I wasn't going to post this openly but..... mehh :

www.mikenorvak.com/audio/unreleased/R2_BETA_(DEMO_LEAKED).rar

No one is gonna read this anyway :D :D

Me voted, Me readed, Me got unreleased ReDuked, Me happy. :D

This post has been edited by Fox Mulder: 22 October 2012 - 01:18 AM

• Music Producer

View PostFox Mulder, on 22 October 2012 - 12:49 AM, said:

Me got unreleased ReDuked

:x LOL

Yeah only 5 tracks, but something is something....

EDIT: BTW only the people who vote can download the demo, I installed a spyware in the zip. that autodetects if you clicked the blue button on Indaba website in your internet browser history, if not the spyware acts like a facebook app but it doesn't ask you permission to post compromising photos of you, the next time you start Facebook... :D

This post has been edited by Norvak: 22 October 2012 - 08:19 AM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostNorvak, on 22 October 2012 - 08:11 AM, said:

:x LOL

Yeah only 5 tracks, but something is something....

EDIT: BTW only the people who vote can download the demo, I installed a spyware in the zip. that autodetects if you clicked the blue button on Indaba website in your internet browser history, if not the spyware acts like a facebook app but it doesn't ask you permission to post compromising photos of you, the next time you start Facebook... :D
Since I don't have a Facebook account, will it create one for me or should I consider creating a thread for those pics?

• Music Producer

View PostLeoD, on 22 October 2012 - 09:25 AM, said:

Since I don't have a Facebook account, will it create one for me or should I consider creating a thread for those pics?

No, don't worry If you don't have a Facebook account the spyware doesn't work :D neither the restriction to download the zip :D

This post has been edited by Norvak: 22 October 2012 - 08:51 PM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostNorvak, on 02 October 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

BTW: If you want to hear some of my work: you could check my SoundCloud with just a few new trance remixes.

This is very good! I missed this threat - for now Ask me why -I like Posted Image

• Music Producer

BeatPort

This post has been edited by Norvak: 02 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

• Music Producer

Hi everyone I updated the first post, just with some info.

------------

Well first of all thanks everybody for the big support!!!!!

Maybe you remember the last October I asked you to help me voting for a remix in a contest on Indaba music Well I didn't win anything and some noob win the contest (fuckin' biased-commercial interested judges!!!! :)) anyway, as a gift I decided to give away the remix along with an instrumental version of it. You can download it HERE

(Sorry direct link doesn't work for some reason)

Even when it isn't on my regular style (Trance / non-vocal / videogame-like music) I really liked it and enjoyed making it, hope you enjoy it also!!!!

Here's the new version in case you're curious: Soundcloud

Thank you so much and Happy New Year!!!!

This post has been edited by Norvak: 02 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostNorvak, on 02 January 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

Here's the new version in case you're curious: Soundcloud

Well, the link at soundcloud worked! I liked (loved) when you put some edge into it at 02:35 - keep it up Posted Image

• Music Producer

View PostHank, on 02 January 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

Well, the link at soundcloud worked! I liked (loved) when you put some edge into it at 02:35 - keep it up Posted Image

Thank you, yes all the links works except when I put a link to my page, why this happens?

Nevermind I forgot to put "http://"

This post has been edited by Norvak: 02 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

• Music Producer

Almost finish rendering a new remix!! :lol:

Attached Image: Oki.jpg

• Music Producer

Here ya go! :lol:

Hope you enjoy it.

Shadow Warrior Main Theme Remix

FREE DOWNLOAD ON THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION.

This post has been edited by Norvak: 22 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

• Music Producer

Duke Nukem Forever 2013 Mod DLC OST:

;)

This post has been edited by Norvak: 22 November 2013 - 10:53 PM

User is offline   Mark 

Loved it. Being a guitarist I would have liked to hear some in there but its great as is. I recently connected up a subwoofer to my computer speakers and your song put it to good use. That syntesized bass sound was kick-ass.

• Music Producer

Hey thanks Marked!!! The synth bass line consists on various VST layers with different EQ'ing to bring the sound body, warming and brightness. I'm glad you like it. If I had a guitar and learn to play it sure I'd add guitar solos!! ;)

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I can't listen to this right now as my phone data is almost maxed out but when I get to an internet connection I'll give feedback!

• Music Producer

Still wating for your feedback ;)

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I left a comment on your SoundCloud actually ;).

• Music Producer

Yeah I noticed it, after posting this ;)

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options