Duke4.net Forums: Duke3d Texture Issue - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke3d Texture Issue  "unable to view specific buttons on level 1 - lunar apocalypse"

Howdy!

1st of all, thank you for the forums, i hope that i will be able to receive and answer here.

Posted Image

i am unable to see the buttons there, or use them, on level 1 lunar apocalypse.

i am running HRP eduke with the latest snapshots. i've extracted the GRP files, replaced 3 sound files (chaingun, pistol, shotgun) repacked the files only to realize that the grp doubled in size, i dont know how that happened.

i am using the HRP zip to replace certain textures in lunar apocalypse, and realized that those buttons are missing. i cant find that exact texture in the files and don't see why its cut off.

anybody have any ideas, any help would be greatly appreciated?
thanks.

forget it...

i am on my way to learning mapster32...

now i am just having issues importing my own personal textures in the map...i am unable to do that!

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

I was going to say, what buttons are you talking about and ask if you have played it without the models. if the buttons aren't there in 8bit. . . then there is something wrong with your install of the HRP.

User is offline   NetNessie 

-

This post has been edited by NetNessie: 14 February 2015 - 12:11 AM

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostNetNessie, on May 8 2009, 02:59 PM, said:

Long shot, but if your texture cache became corrupt that may result in the textures not appearing.

Dude, the thread is nearly a year old. I think he would have resolved his issue by now.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options