Duke4.net Forums: Quick Eduke32 Question - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Quick Eduke32 Question  "Please help"

User is offline   wesley025 

In the folder for Eduke32,there is a small Notepad document which made it possible for me to replace the music used in-game with the original Duke Nukem Total Meltdown Soundtracks.
However, it seems i accidently deleted the file. I forgot the name of the document so does anyone know what the name was and maybe a download link to replace it so i can play the episodes with DNTM soundtracks?

User is offline   sedition 

View Postwesley025, on 03 August 2012 - 01:43 AM, said:

In the folder for Eduke32,there is a small Notepad document which made it possible for me to replace the music used in-game with the original Duke Nukem Total Meltdown Soundtracks.
However, it seems i accidently deleted the file. I forgot the name of the document so does anyone know what the name was and maybe a download link to replace it so i can play the episodes with DNTM soundtracks?

Do you mean the user.con or did you use a .def file to play .ogg files with the HRP? You can extract the user.con from the duke4d.grp or in the other case downlaod the HRP again.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

When not using the HRP, this might be what you want. Put into your autoload folder or unzip to your game directory.

View Postsedition, on 03 August 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:

Do you mean the user.con or did you use a .def file to play .ogg files with the HRP? You can extract the user.con from the duke4d.grp or in the other case downlaod the HRP again.

It was the user.con. Thanks a lot for the reply

Btw if anyone is interested in The Meltdown tracks for ingame then let me know.I added the orginal TM soundtracks as Ogg-files in my DN map.So in case you want the User.con i have now with the Ogg-files,let me know.

View Postsedition, on 03 August 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:

Oh, 1 sec... The user.con i have here is for a mod of Duke Nukem 3D so that isn't gonna do me much good.

Can someone add a Download link for a User.con that is unedited.

View Postwesley025, on 03 August 2012 - 03:56 AM, said:

Oh, 1 sec... The user.con i have here is for a mod of Duke Nukem 3D so that isn't gonna do me much good.

Can someone add a Download link for a User.con that is unedited.

I deleted my orginal User.con a long time ago.I can't remember exactly why or when but it was stupid not the back-up the file

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Use this:

http://hendricks266....c_packs_psx.php

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options