Duke4.net Forums: AMC TC Walktrough - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

AMC TC Walktrough  "My first attempt at doing YouTube walktrough"

User is offline   t800 

Hi fellow AMC fans, Dukers and forumers!

I am starting my Walktrough of AMC TC on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/huru2guru
This is my first attempt at doing walktrough, so please be patient and try to under my possible amateurish mistakes.
Any advices or suggestions are really apprecieted.
Just a few days ago I browsed YouTube and I found out that there is no walktrough of AMC, just few short gameplay videos.
So I decided to create my own channel with walktrough where I want to showcase it to large YouTube gamer community to
spread its popularity. This outstanding game definitely deserver more attention and I want pay tribute to it this way.
In this moment there is only one uploaded video but I am working on others, just wait.

See you at my YouTube channel! :(

This post has been edited by t800: 18 June 2012 - 02:04 AM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Good stuff! Can't wait to see the full walkthrough.

P.s: Easy mode? Talk about soft! Posted Image

User is offline   MetHy 

Good iniative, but I wish you played on something other than easy and that music volume was higher.

User is offline   t800 

I uploaded 3 new videos. What do you think about them? BTW should I continue in uploading more shorter 10 min videos or should I better use fewer longer videos?
Any suggestions or advices? I am open to them.
I finished Tutorial, Megabase and made it to beginning of Dis Base. I have chosen Geoffrey because I want to show as many playable character as
possible. But maybe it was mistake because I am not accustomed to him. I am recording raw footage, that means no cuts (possible deaths, saving
and loading game is shown). Dont expect professional walktrough, I am making it as my free time hobby so I dont plan too much in advance.

To Micky C:
I have chosen easy difficulty because my intention with this walktrough is not to display my skill in playing on high difficulty, or completing levels with
100% kills and secrets ratio or speedrunning. I just want to showcase game itself, that means I will be playing relaxed way on easy difficulty (but with
disabled auto aim). But OK, I admit that one of the reasons why I didnt choose higher difficulty was because I was not enough self-confident at recording
my very first own walktrough. :( But now I cant change difficulty, I would have to make walktrough all over from entire beginning and I would have to scrape
already recorded videos.

To MetHy:
About difficulty - same thing I told Micky C. I am sorry if this doesnt suit you but I have already made decision. :(
About music - I promise that I will turn up volume of music in later videos, but these 3 new ones still have low volume because I recorded them before you posted.

This post has been edited by t800: 19 June 2012 - 09:02 AM

User is offline   Jblade 

Nice work so far, looking forward to seeing the full thing :( If you could I'd recommend doing longer videos, but it's up to you ultimately.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options