Duke4.net Forums: So is Enigmahood still around? - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

So is Enigmahood still around?

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Also has a rather expensive red dot site. B)

Posted Image

User is online   TerminX 

• el fundador

Plus, .22 is one of the cheapest and most untraceable rounds in existence. Not that I would condone doing anything where you'd need rounds that can't be easily traced... B)

EDuke32 wiki svn builds bugs
Join us in #eduke32 on irc.freenode.net!

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

It's also incredibly destructive.

Chappy pozzed my neghole.

User is online   TerminX 

• el fundador

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 24 May 2012 - 02:09 PM, said:

It's also incredibly destructive.

Indeed it is. A larger caliber round will often have enough kinetic energy to be a "through and through" whereas a smaller, significantly slower traveling round will usually do more bouncing around inside the target instead of simply exiting the other side. This is especially true if the target is something's head.

It should be noted that it is a pneumatic rifle, stills fires just under the same FPS as a balistic .22, plus much quieter.

Posted Image

User is online   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

View PostTerminX, on 19 May 2012 - 05:13 PM, said:

Yeah, Yatta and I are the site's co-owners. He doesn't post in the forums much but it's still his site. He's a very good friend of mine and I talk with him just about every day.

And there's no better person to be co-owners with! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

But don't forget RedSplat! Albeit I never seem him online on ICQ anymore. :)

While I haven't been posting, I do try to keep up by reading. I saw this thread earlier when it didn't have many replies, but I didn't see all this discussion until I searched my name!

Also, very much enjoyed reading natsirT95's post. I found it hilarious. Sorry for being late to the party. :P

I love Duke4.net. It's one of my life's proudest accomplishments. I'm proud of the community we have built here and the beautiful work that comes out of it every day. I'm proud of the friends I've made here and the kind people who made all of this possible with their hard work, donations, and participation. Thank you.

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostYatta, on 29 May 2012 - 11:56 PM, said:

And there's no better person to be co-owners with! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I always thought you were kind of opposed each other. Don't know why. I guess I'm an idiot.

I didn't see all this discussion until I searched my name!

That's.... interesting. :)

Windows incompatibility is a feature, not a bug.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

Yattix, you're a narcissistic bastard, and for that, I have downvoted you.

I just down vote Yatta because I can.

Posted Image

User is online   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

View PostBurnett, on 30 May 2012 - 01:37 AM, said:

I always thought you were kind of opposed each other. Don't know why. I guess I'm an idiot.

I'd say our good friendship and sitewide cooperation is actually very stable. Maybe you were thinking of a different duo. :)

I love Duke4.net. It's one of my life's proudest accomplishments. I'm proud of the community we have built here and the beautiful work that comes out of it every day. I'm proud of the friends I've made here and the kind people who made all of this possible with their hard work, donations, and participation. Thank you.

User is offline   Kathy 

Not really. It's just that you had a different approach to moderation which I thought was contradictory with TX's. At least when TX arrived in full force, if I remember correctly. Although, it was a different time when only a handfull of people were here.

This post has been edited by Burnett: 31 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I think there might have been something to do with Destiny (I think his name was) and there was a small disagreement over whether he should be banned. Or at least some slightly different view on banning between them. Probably because Yatta himself is banned Posted Image

There was a slightly amusing fiasco where Yatta gave a subforum to a "DNF 1998" team or something like that, without first mentioning it to TX, of course nothing ever came out of it (which is the amusing bit) and eventually that private forum was shut down.

Polymer wishlist: Global illumination, SSAO, Bloom, reflective surfaces, adjustable specular (wetness), volumetric lighting.
Mapper of the Month December 2014.

Herbs? Tell me more!

User is offline   Kathy 

Controversy!

User is offline   Hank 

nah. Plagman delete some posts, Destiny complained.
The Commander complained Yatta does not do banning right away.
Then some peeps simply 'played' with Destiny to piss off The Commander even more.
Destiny in the meantime started threatening via PMs and got banned.

What happened behind the scenes? Who knows. I don't think Yatta will second guess his friends or their actions. Yatta is hardly around, so in the end it's TerminX and crew keeping a decent forum here.

The things I don't know could fill libraries.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

I like the moderation style here. As a professional troll and idiot, I can tell you that banning doesn't work. People will just get around it and make new accounts. It's much better to run people off of forums. Lots of good mods, and our admins aren't too shabby either.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostHank, on 01 June 2012 - 03:56 AM, said:

Then some peeps simply 'played' with Destiny to piss off The Commander even more.

What happened behind the scenes? Who knows. I don't think Yatta will second guess his friends or their actions. Yatta is hardly around, so in the end it's TerminX and crew keeping a decent forum here.

Ha, well I was way off, I'll try to avoid discussing the politics of this forum as I usually end up wrong about this kind of stuff.

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 01 June 2012 - 07:27 AM, said:

I like the moderation style here. As a professional troll and idiot, I can tell you that banning doesn't work. People will just get around it and make new accounts. It's much better to run people off of forums. Lots of good mods, and our admins aren't too shabby either.

Yeah I like the moderation style here too. It's not really visible, but it's there when it's needed.

Polymer wishlist: Global illumination, SSAO, Bloom, reflective surfaces, adjustable specular (wetness), volumetric lighting.
Mapper of the Month December 2014.

Herbs? Tell me more!

User is online   TerminX 

• el fundador

View PostBurnett, on 30 May 2012 - 01:37 AM, said:

Well, we don't 100% agree on each and every thing, but as the self-appointed Best Moderator Ever from the old 3DR forums I usually get my way. :)

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 01 June 2012 - 07:27 AM, said:

I generally agree with this viewpoint, but banning does work here now. I switched new accounts to admin approval mode like on 3DR several months ago after someone I decided was done with this forum kept creating new accounts. It was pretty amusing when they helplessly created about 10 new accounts within an hour period, none of which made it. :P

User is online   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

View PostMicky C, on 31 May 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

I think there might have been something to do with Destiny (I think his name was) and there was a small disagreement over whether he should be banned. Or at least some slightly different view on banning between them. Probably because Yatta himself is banned Posted Image

There was a slightly amusing fiasco where Yatta gave a subforum to a "DNF 1998" team or something like that, without first mentioning it to TX, of course nothing ever came out of it (which is the amusing bit) and eventually that private forum was shut down.

For the record I never created that subform. TX and I usually discuss forum additions before implementing them. Also, I don't even remember the "controversy" over Destiny probably because of how trivial it was!

Yatta is hardly around, so in the end it's TerminX and crew keeping a decent forum here.

Hey now, that's just not true! I check the site daily, even if you don't see me posting. :)

View PostTerminX, on 01 June 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

It was pretty amusing when they helplessly created about 10 new accounts within an hour period, none of which made it. :P

lol, someone actually made 10 accounts in a row? I guess they really wanted to be part of the community. In a way it's sad.

User is online   TerminX 

• el fundador

They didn't want to be a part of the community, they wanted to cause extended problems. The person in question was such a pain in the ass that random admins of other forums have found the threads they posted in here and messaged me asking for a list of the user's IPs that I had banned.

User is online   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

That sounds pretty bad--as bad as a bot would be.

I think I still have some of them PM's heh

Destiny was just an ass hat and not a "professional troll and idiot" which is why I love Captain Awesome. :)

Posted Image

User is offline   Hank 

View PostCody, on 01 June 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

I think I still have some of them PM's heh

Destiny was just an ass hat and not a "professional troll and idiot" which is why I love Captain Awesome. :)

You kept those? His posts indicated a sick puppy or wanna be sick puppy on a self destruct mission, but he made me laugh. Oh well. Posted Image

Pro troll? Some complained bitterly about him via PM, and I leave it at that. In the end, if you are sitting safely behind a computer in your own home, and you don't know how to deal with a troll ... but, I would not actually be part of a fan club for CA either. Posted Image

The things I don't know could fill libraries.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

If it makes you feel better, when my friends introduce me to new people they have to let them know that I am going to fuck with them and when I'm being 'mean', I'm actually being 'nice'. I'm a renowned asshole. I just don't know any better. People always come around. ;)

This post has been edited by Captain Awesome: 09 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

User is offline   Kathy 

Do you do that in real life also?

Oh, btw... Fuck with me, Cap.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

That's precisely what I'm saying I do in real life. My personality online isn't really that much different.

I love you.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

He is still around.

EnigmaHood is suing this guy now. LMAO

User is offline   Zaxtor 

This guy Adam Cg didn't just go after EH but he stalked me, threatened me, called me a cannibal and other horrible things.
He bugged other ppl too.
I hope the worst for this POS.
He falsely called him a registered sex offender and made a photoshop of a false sex offender registry.
He was stupid enough by saying "it was taken down" from the authorities site.
A sex offender registry never. ever get taken down. It stays for life.

If this POS Adam rephrase his shit on my face,
I would rather not say it here.

Trequonia TC's Status:

Levels : 86% done - Textures : <99% done - Sounds : 98s% done - Musics : 99s% done
Trequonia's Official website

This post has been edited by Zaxtor: 04 December 2016 - 09:28 PM

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostZaxtor, on 04 December 2016 - 09:27 PM, said:

This guy Adam Cg didn't just go after EH but he stalked me, threatened me, called me a cannibal and other horrible things.
He bugged other ppl too.
I hope the worst for this POS.
He falsely called him a registered sex offender and made a photoshop of a false sex offender registry.
He was stupid enough by saying "it was taken down" from the authorities site.
A sex offender registry never. ever get taken down. It stays for life.

If this POS Adam rephrase his shit on my face,
I would rather not say it here.

I just reported you because I did none of those things. If you continue with these bogus and unfounded allegations, I will pursue legal action against YOU for your lies, slander, and defamation against me.

Let's take a look at what is actually true.

This post has been edited by I'm with Hurrrrr: 05 December 2016 - 12:23 AM

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

Two internet dudes making videos attacking each other? No one cares.

Zaxtor, do you have any screenshots to show what you mean?

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2016 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options