Duke4.net Forums: Minimum System Requirements for EDuke32 Polymer - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Minimum System Requirements for EDuke32 Polymer

User is offline   Hank 

I went to the wiki eduke pages pages and looked for the minimum requirements to play EDuke32 Polymer. Could not find anything, so I am wondering what is it? Posted Image

This post has been edited by Hank: 02 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

Define "play".

User is offline   Hank 

Play as in: The computer hardware required to be able to play the Duke3D game, with the EDuke32 game engine set at Polymer and with the High Resolution Package.

User is offline   Martin 

Way bigger than they should be.

User is offline   Jeff 

I think he means something along the lines of where the minimum spec for a game would be you could play the game without it crashing, but you'd have a lot of stuttering or other issues. Recommended specs usually means that it runs pretty smooth.

User is offline   Hank 

^ nah, Martin is/was sardonic.

Still, my grammar sucks. The lacking phrase was System Requirements. Posted Image

Thus: what are the minimum System Requirements to play Duke3D, with EDuke32 set to polymer with the HRP.

User is offline   Roma Loom 

• Loomsday Device

I play on 8800GTX @1920x1080 and the framerate drops below 20 in some cases. But still it's quite playable. Gonna try GTX570 soon.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options