Duke4.net Forums: Faces Of Death (the Secret Battlelord Level) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Faces Of Death (the Secret Battlelord Level)  "where's the damn exit?"

i've slaughtered each and every fat smelly cowardly battlelord on the level including the one hiding behind the huge metal blast doors, but now i can't find the fan shaped exit. in the words of duke himself, 'Where Is It?' Can any of you fellow dukeheads help me out here please?? PS Forget the last topic called 'The Battlelord Level' i'm trying to delete it

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

I edited the topic name for you, i assume it's that secret level only with battlelords in it...

To be honest, i never found out how to do it myself... In fact, i never even found the entrance for the level itself... I had to lok under the map browsing by using eDuke32 to try it...

Sorry that i cannot be helpful with your problem here...

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

sorry for the bump
but i read Faces of death was actually intended to be a multiplayer map and there is no exit, thats just what ive read i may be mistaken.

User is offline   Iggy 

Faces of Death is indeed a multiplayer only map. Here's a quote by Joe Siegler about it;

Joe Siegler said:

I forced Allen Blum to break out his old version of Build and look. He confirms that the PC original is unfinishable. It was designed to be Dukematch only.

Apparently it was altered for the PS1 release on Total Meltdown.

This appears to be the final word on the matter.

Source

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

So it is indeed a multiplayer only map! :)

User is offline   rockmx8 

There's a way out for sure, I'm telling I'm you I have finished it before. It's also in the Playstation version of Duke Nukem Total Meltdown right? Well let me see if I can remember how I got out.

User is offline   Iggy 

View Postrockmx8, on Jul 15 2008, 03:03 PM, said:

There's a way out for sure, I'm telling I'm you I have finished it before. It's also in the Playstation version of Duke Nukem Total Meltdown right? Well let me see if I can remember how I got out.

That game has an edited version of Faces of Death, it's therefore not equal to the PC version.

Joe Siegler said:

I forced Allen Blum to break out his old version of Build and look. He confirms that the PC original is unfinishable. It was designed to be Dukematch only.

==> Apparently it was altered for the PS1 release on Total Meltdown.

This appears to be the final word on the matter.

Source

User is offline   rockmx8 

Well I haven't played Atomic Edition for awhile but in Total Meltdown I was able to finish it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNylX3Ld87w...;watch_response

User is offline   braytyso07 

Does anyone know where the entrance is for this level.. i want to play this level

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options