Duke4.net Forums: DLC PACK - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DLC PACK

User is offline   browzers 

How many people have the DLC? Let's get some games going with the DLC.... I seem to have problems finding people to join my DLC lobbys...

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View Postbrowzers, on 09 April 2012 - 05:09 AM, said:

How many people have the DLC? Let's get some games going with the DLC....

You'll find a lot of the people here aren't huge fans of DNF. Don't get me wrong, we all know the game was better than the "professional" reviewers made it out to be, but still... it had a lot of problems..

The one thing everyone here will agree on is that Duke 3D was a better game then DNF, I'm not sure if you've played it or not, but if you haven't you should definitely check it out, and if you have, then check out some of the great maps, mods and TCs that have come out for it. Some of the people who have made content for this game have been doing so for over a decade, so they know what they're doing <_<
You'll find a great range of maps and mods both build on old 8-bit assets, and those with 3D models, high res textures, and complex dynamic lighting that look like modern games.
Edit: and it's all FREE Posted Image

View Postbrowzers, on 09 April 2012 - 05:09 AM, said:

I seem to have problems finding people to join my DLC lobbys...

As I was saying...

This post has been edited by Micky C: 09 April 2012 - 05:51 AM

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

There are two DLCs with multiplayer maps so which one are you talking about?

User is offline   browzers 

View PostMikko_Sandt, on 09 April 2012 - 05:57 AM, said:

There are two DLCs with multiplayer maps so which one are you talking about?

Sorry... i meant both....

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

People still play DNF? Crazy...

Why?

GOOD LUCK finding a match on the DLC levels. I rarely did (usually people would just get kicked out by the game if they didn't have said map, which was annoying as hell), which is exactly why I uninstalled them from my hard drive. Besides, the maps and new modes just plain suck for the most part. You're better off playing the DNF MP vanilla stages. No one, except for a few people, bought the DLC maps or content in general.

This post has been edited by thelegend4ever: 09 April 2012 - 09:27 AM

User is offline   Hank 

View Postrasmus thorup, on 09 April 2012 - 08:36 AM, said:

Why?

http://steamcommunit...groups/duke4net
I give you three guesses Posted Image

at browzers - click on the link, it tells the true and sad story on the current phenomena called The Duke Nukem Forever DLC Players availabilities.

This post has been edited by Hank: 09 April 2012 - 10:28 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options