Duke4.net Forums: Additional Mouse Button Mapping? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Additional Mouse Button Mapping?

User is offline   RoyBatty 

I'd like to map certain keys to mouse buttons, is this possible by editing the cfg by hand as I can't find any way to do it from the configuration menu's?

For instance, I'd like to have invprev and invnext on my mouse wheel and Mouse4 as the inventory key, and the jetpack on Mouse5.

I have kinda small hands, and I can't stretch across the keyboard like some people can to access various keys, I originally played duke with keyboard only back in the day because of that.

User is offline   Helixhorned 

• EDuke32 Developer

You can assign keys or mouse buttons arbitrarily and multiply (in both directions) in the respective menus.

User is offline   RoyBatty 

Yeah I feel a bit dumb now :lol:

anyways, I wanted to assign mwheelup and mwheeldn to multiple things, so I can use it to change weapons and scroll the inventory left and right after pressing the inventory button. That's what I really wanted to be able to do... TX says I can do that through the console but I don't know how, and was wondering if I could do it with the config somehow.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options