Duke4.net Forums: [RESOURCES] Community Stockpile - Duke4.net Forums

• 39 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RESOURCES] Community Stockpile  "Free to use resources for mappers and modders."

User is offline   jet_nick 

View PostFirefly Trooper, on 05 December 2019 - 06:54 AM, said:

Ok! Pity ! I intended to post a global picture of all the existing enemies that I used.

The Cycloid Incinerator is the only one I have not coded because of the flamethrower. When I understand how to do a short-range projectile, I could add it.

I also learned that on the Android version, there were also other unpublished tiles, and another enemy but I'm not sure.

However, I reworked the tiles of the GBA version by removing a lot of superfluous pixels. I could post this here soon if it interests someone.

Yes please,
i was working at same levels based from Duke Advance and Duke mobile, with new textures and sprites.

User is offline   F!re-Fly 

Thanks to the community, I found the textures and sprites of the Mobile version. I have just discovered new enemies.

Duke Nukem Advance textures and sprites cleaned ! I removed a very big part of pink pixel, especially for the enemies. He will miss only the last two boss.

I also took the opportunity to "fix" some sprites, especially the "stop" sign. :lol:

https://we.tl/t-IAEn9TMM2b

View PostFantinaikos, on 25 September 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

Life's A Beach version of some enemies which not have a different look from vanilla or not appear at all because replaced.

Excursionist Tourist Enforcer (or in golf player outfit, depends on how you see it)
Photocamera obtained from an old model Mark's posted.
Attachment Excursionist Tourist Enforcer.png

Beach/Sauna Battlelord
Attachment Beach-Sauna Battlelord.png

Alien Jellyfish (alternative for Protozoid)
Attachment Alien Jellyfish.png

I think I will add these variants in my mod. Could this be a problem for the friend?

One of the main point of a resource stockpile is create and publish resources for someone to use them, isn't? Just mention the provenance in the credits and it's ok.

User is offline   jet_nick 

I look forward to seeing new variants

User is offline   11bush 

An M3 Grease gun

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: ggframes.png

User is offline   Phredreeke 

A painting of a certain undead gunslinger.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: bloodcaleb-moredesat-reddereyes-whframe-dukepal.png
  • Attached Image: bloodcaleb-moredesat-reddereyes-woodframe-dukepal.png

I ripped almost all of the sounds from the Game Boy Advance version. However, I don't know if sounds are allowed on this thread to share.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostFirefly Trooper, on 30 January 2020 - 12:06 PM, said:

I ripped almost all of the sounds from the Game Boy Advance version. However, I don't know if sounds are allowed on this thread to share.

Yes.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostFirefly Trooper, on 30 January 2020 - 12:06 PM, said:

Reading the OP is NOT that hard.

View PostHorseDongSub69, on 11 February 2012 - 05:24 PM, said:

I thought it'd be nice to have a thread dedicated to sharing with the community. You're free to post any sort of resource ya want, textures, sprites, 8-bit, 32-bit, models, voxels, sounds, code, and whatever else are welcome here. I'm not big on rules, but some guidelines are nice:

• You may package things into a zip, but posting the image(s) or a preview directly to the thread let's everyone get a good look at it
  • This thread is not a 'museum', when you post your work it's understood that other people are going to use it.
  • On the other side of the coin, it is very disrespectful to use anything posted here without giving credit.
  • It's also disrespectful to base your work off of someone else's work without giving them credit.
  • Posting other people's work is not acceptable, unless they've given express permission for anyone to use it/spread it as they please. In this case, you still need to provide credit.

-Art:
  • 8-bit art should be in a lossless format, indexed to 256 colors in Duke 3D's palette. Preferably .PNG or .GIF.
  • 32-bit art should in a lossless format, preferably .PNG.
  • Resources may be posted in a sprite sheet format. Sprite sheets can be split up with programs like Spricer.
  • imgur is a good image sharing service that won't convert images to a lossy format.
  • Poorly converted rips from other games aren't really welcome, but edits and well done conversions are fine.
  • NSFW material (that is acceptable under the Forum Guidelines) should be hidden in a spoiler and marked as such. Some people browse at work!

-Sounds/Music
  • Sounds should be posted in a compatible .WAV or .FLAC format if at all possible. .VOCs and .OGGs are acceptable, but it's silly to downgrade from .WAV/.FLAC if you have it.
  • Music should, of course, be posted in either .FLAC or .MID, or .OGG if that's all you have.

Index of Posts with Content:

Yes, it does seem obvious and it seems to be stupid on my part. Except that I have a stressful period currently and which makes me doubt myself.

Even if I read, sometimes I forget.

And here are the sounds of the GBA version. :rolleyes:

https://drive.google...cIl31-ZvphKjvQm

Did some slight edits to the beach chair babe

Edit to clarify what I did.

Before:
Posted Image
After:
Posted Image

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: tile3652.png
  • Attached Image: tile3655.png
  • Attached Image: tile3657.png

This post has been edited by Phredreeke: 16 February 2020 - 09:44 AM

User is offline   RPD Guy 

View PostPhredreeke, on 16 February 2020 - 09:08 AM, said:

Did some slight edits to the beach chair babe

Edit to clarify what I did.

Before:
Posted Image
After:
Posted Image

Damn, this is so hot.

This post has been edited by RPD Guy: 17 February 2020 - 10:59 AM

Something I found on my HDD that I had done a year ago - Duke64 style Caribbean liztroop.

Posted Image

Attached File(s)

View PostPhredreeke, on 21 February 2020 - 06:06 PM, said:

Something I found on my HDD that I had done a year ago - Duke64 style Caribbean liztroop.

Posted Image

Really nice idea. Is it normal if the fourth frame of no animation of death is damaged?

...OK, now I realise why it's like that. I had screwed up the conversion to 24-bit from indexed PNG. Attaching a fixed version

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: 1733.png

User is offline   Dzierzan 

Additional frame for freezer from Duke beta (shared on Discord sometime ago), widescreened and updated by me (the right hand/arm extension is used from Megaton edition)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Smooth Freezer firing animation:

Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   ViDi 

Some Egyptian art from here.

Spoiler

Attached File(s)

Ooh, now what have we got here? a weapon sprite and some weird skeleton thing? cool.

The Forbidden Crystal: A weapon that is feared by many. That's why it's forbidden, you know.
Attached Image: forbidden crystal concept sprite.png

The Fallen One: The skeleton of an evil warrior who tried to take on Duke Nukem during his very first adventure. and (as you can probably tell) failed.
Attached Image: the fallen one sprite.png

Although these sprites have been made for blood and ice, you can use these in whatever you want.
the skeleton was taken from dark souls or something. i don't know.

Smooth Pistol firing animation

Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

View PostDzierzan, on 01 March 2020 - 10:30 AM, said:

Additional frame for freezer from Duke beta (shared on Discord sometime ago), widescreened and updated by me (the right hand/arm extension is used from Megaton edition)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Theses is the widescreen sprites I currently have:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Fox: 14 March 2020 - 09:21 AM

Some discussion on the AA discord inspired me to make this.

Edit: Added slightly tweaked version + version for Blood palette
Edit 2: Forgot to credit Dzierzan for the shotgun sprite on the cultist

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: maranax-duketorn.png
  • Attached Image: maranax-duketorn2.png
  • Attached Image: maranax-bloodtorn.png

This post has been edited by Phredreeke: 14 March 2020 - 06:34 AM

Smooth devastator firing animation

Posted Image

Posted Image

Duke Nukem Advance updated sounds !

https://drive.google...rcQXM0CfXMfPW3Y

Soon, all textures reworked for the second time. Resizing the frames, removing unnecessary empty spaces (creating animation problems in the game).

Teleport frame for lameduke trooper.

Attached Image: teleport.png

Additional frames for shotgun:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

First is not custom, but shows how it should start, the last one has only removed shell. Those two additional sprites might require a little bit of rotation towards the last frame, but I didn't rotate if anyone needs it. The GIF has it rotated.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

The last one is not custom, but shows how it should end.

How it could look in game:

Posted Image

Smooth RPG

Posted Image
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 39 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options