Duke4.net Forums: Resizing Sectors - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Resizing Sectors

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Is there a way to resize sectors? What I mean is selecting a bunch of sectors and pressing something to make all that is selected become smaller or bigger. I think I remember discovering a function like this once, but I have forgotten it.

I can't post the buttons because i have a different keyboard than you. But you can find it in the 2d commands list. I am 90% sure that it includes the f button. You will then get a bunch of cool options to play with.

This post has been edited by rasmus thorup: 27 January 2012 - 11:11 AM

User is offline   Arwu 

It is a ('+f) combination. :D only works in 2d mode :D and dont forget to select desired sectors with right alt key

You can also click on sectors, i can't tell you which buttons it is because of my weird keyboard. But it's much easier just left clicking on a sector with one key held down.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Thanks guys. Your advice gave me exactly what i wanted! :D

I'd like to thank you too, it's weird, when I woke up I was wondering if this was possible, so I logged onto the forum and was presented with a ready-made thread.

Here micky gives a great example of how to use the resize feature http://forums.duke4....-mapping-guide/
Mapster has so many features as Wolfe said. You might have missed some more than this resize one.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options