Duke4.net Forums: Proof there is no God. - Duke4.net Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Proof there is no God.

View PostReaperMan, on 16 January 2012 - 08:06 PM, said:

How do you know? Did he tell you that himself?

It's in the bible. You should read it instead of those magazines these days and learn something real about life.

View PostRipemanewone, on 16 January 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

Take your beliefs, turn them sideways and ram them up your arse and fuck off while your at it, ponce.

This is why nobody likes atheists like you.

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostTheJerkyBona, on 17 January 2012 - 11:10 AM, said:

It's in the bible. You should read it instead of those magazines these days and learn something real about life.

But I like atheists like me.

Lol, what magazines?

This post has been edited by Ripemanewone: 17 January 2012 - 11:44 AM

View PostRipemanewone, on 17 January 2012 - 11:42 AM, said:

But I like atheists like me.

Lol, what magazines?

Magazines, television shows and certain newspaper that make people like you braintwisted so you can justify being unloyal to the lord.

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostTheJerkyBona, on 17 January 2012 - 12:01 PM, said:

Magazines, television shows and certain newspaper that make people like you braintwisted so you can justify being unloyal to the lord.

Oh ok I get you now, what you are saying is that informed and educated people are less likely to believe in things that there is absolutly zero evidence of, why I agree!

Now listen son, man created god and until there is proof otherwise thats how it happened.

We are of the universe not the lord and we cannot be judged by what we are made of as we ARE it.

This post has been edited by Ripemanewone: 17 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

View PostRipemanewone, on 17 January 2012 - 12:20 PM, said:

Oh ok I get you now, what you are saying is that informed and educated people are less likely to believe in things that there is absolutly zero evidence off, why I agree!

Now listen son, man created god and until there is proof otherwise thats how it happened.

We are of the universe not the lord and we cannot be judged by what we are made of.

Sigh.. Obviously you have never heard of the holy bible. I assure you, one read halfway through and you will be conVinced. It has clear explenations for everything and all you need to know.

This post has been edited by TheJerkyBona: 17 January 2012 - 12:47 PM

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostTheJerkyBona, on 17 January 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

Sigh.. Obviously you have never heard of the holy bible. I assure you, one read halfway through and you will be conVinced. It has clear explenations for everything and all you need to know.

Im going to leave you alone, I think you might be nuts in a socially acceptable kind of way.

View PostRipemanewone, on 17 January 2012 - 01:07 PM, said:

Im going to leave you alone, I think you might be nuts in a socially acceptable kind of way.

Good, people like you add nothing to the discussion other than insults. You guys don't seem to be able to handle logic. Atheists, haha.

This post has been edited by TheJerkyBona: 17 January 2012 - 01:34 PM

View PostTheJerkyBona, on 17 January 2012 - 01:27 PM, said:

Good, people like you add nothing to the discussion other than insults. You guys don't seem to be able to handle logic. Atheists, haha.

OOOOoooooohhhh!!! You're getting told!

This post has been edited by sheridanm962: 17 January 2012 - 01:49 PM

View Postsheridanm962, on 17 January 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

OOOOoooooohhhh!!! You're getting told!

Just using common sense.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Hahahah, a dork like you claiming other people don't use logic. Seriously, you must be jesting. I've read the bible a few times, and I spent many years in the church. The bible itself is what gave me my disbelief in Christianity.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

So something that isn't written by god himself is fact? How do you know that some extremist such as yourself didn't write it?

I like him and i'm not atheist, i just don't believe in religious institutions, as i'm a deist. So your statement is invalid.

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 17 January 2012 - 04:33 PM

User is offline   thatguy 

I'm gay, so i'm going to hell anyways......

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 17 January 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

Hahahah, a dork like you claiming other people don't use logic. Seriously, you must be jesting. I've read the bible a few times, and I spent many years in the church. The bible itself is what gave me my disbelief in Christianity.

Again, only insults as it's the only weapon you have against gods servants.

View PostReaperMan, on 17 January 2012 - 04:32 PM, said:

So something that isn't written by god himself is fact? How do you know that some extremist such as yourself didn't write it?

It was written by the guidance of god. Surely, you have not read the bible. It all adds up if you would think about it for a minute.

I like him and i'm not atheist, i just don't believe in religious institutions, as i'm a deist. So your statement is invalid.

This is just an opinion. Keep these to yourself.

View Posts.b.Newsom, on 17 January 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

I'm gay, so i'm going to hell anyways......

It has been proven many times that being gay is in fact a choice rather than something you were born with. Unless you face your wrongdoing and twisted moral compasses, you will i am afraid to tell end up in hell. But as you might know or not know, god is forgiving and so is his son. It is never to late to see the light. Even if you think it is far fetched, just go visit a church sometime. You wil feel enlightened.

I also would like to include a video which might be interesting as well for people who face these difficulties like you.

This post has been edited by TheJerkyBona: 17 January 2012 - 07:05 PM

Also, i wil pray for your recovery.

View PostTheJerkyBona, on 17 January 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

It has been proven many times that being gay is in fact a choice rather than something you were born with. Unless you face your wrongdoing and twisted moral compasses, you will i am afraid to tell end up in hell. But as you might know or not know, god is forgiving and so is his son. It is never to late to see the light. Even if you think it is far fetched, just go visit a church sometime. You wil feel enlightened.

I also would like to include a video which might be interesting as well for people who face these difficulties like you.

What if it was a choice? I am happily gay. I'm not hurting anyone, no more than a straight couple. Then again, its more justified to hit a woman than to be gay. ^Guess what? God says you're going to burn in hell because you are not the one to judge, god is.

User is offline   Kathy 

Boring...

Posted Image

User is offline   Hank 

It has been proven many times that being gay is in fact a choice rather than something you were born with.

Proven by whom? One of my boys is gay. - Sorry dude, this shit does not wash with me. He was raised Presbyterian, then we moved to being Catholic. I turned atheist, he still is a Catholic. Unlike his belief, his sexual attraction is not a choice. Even the Father (Priest), suggested to try to life a celibate live style and don't marry a girl, 'cause it won't work.
You can't change your preference, when you do you simply live a lie, and that is also against god, is it not?

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Again, only insults as it's the only weapon you have against gods servants.

You are a sniveling snake. You ignored the most pressing part of my post. And you are totally full of shit. Homosexuality is not always a choice (though in some cases it is). However, homophobia is always a choice. And if it is a choice as you say, how can you explain it's prominence among animals who have no free will and no means to make choices, only act on instinct?

View PostHank, on 17 January 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

Proven by whom? One of my boys is gay. - Sorry dude, this shit does not wash with me. He was raised Presbyterian, then we moved to being Catholic. I turned atheist, he still is a Catholic. Unlike his belief, his sexual attraction is not a choice. Even the Father (Priest), suggested to try to life a celibate live style and don't marry a girl, 'cause it won't work.
You can't change your preference, when you do you simply live a lie, and that is also against god, is it not?

I wonder how all those priests are doing with their alter boys.

News flash! Extremist on DUKE4.NET....

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 17 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

User is offline   Hank 

View Posts.b.Newsom, on 17 January 2012 - 07:34 PM, said:

I wonder how all those priests are doing with their alter boys.

when you read the statistics, it's about the same spread as non-priest. In other words, the Church has as many bad apples as any other given group (teachers, coaches etc), it just it goes into the news, 'cause they claim to be the Saint's.

@ Reaperman - it's 2012, we shall be saved by many more to come. Hey, it's somethin' to do Posted Image

User is offline   Mad Max RW 

Hehe, you guys are getting trolled hard.

User is offline   CruX 

View PostTheJerkyBona, on 17 January 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

Sigh.. Obviously you have never heard of the holy bible. I assure you, one read halfway through and you will be conVinced.

*Really dumb video about a bullshit form of therapy*

Hah hah, wow! I hope you stick around for awhile. You're adorable :unsure:

On a more serious note, it always irritates me a bit when I see someone say that homosexuality isn't a choice, even if it's for the sake of defending it. Whether you could wake up tomorrow and "choose" to be gay or not, it wouldn't change the fact that the attraction would be every bit as valid and legitimate as a heterosexual person's. Saying a gay person was "born this way" is just trying to justify something that shouldn't need to be justified in the first place.

At least Jesus didn't tell people to drink the koolade. :unsure:

Hope some of you get the reference.

View PostMad Max RW, on 17 January 2012 - 08:08 PM, said:

Hehe, you guys are getting trolled hard.

Let me have my fun with the troll. :unsure:

In all Seriousness some people need to stop taking the bible or any other religious text word for word though. Sure they have great stories and can help guide you to a morally good path but some thing in them are just ludicrous and the number of things that have been changed over the years since it as been written makes you think that someone just wanted more control over the blind followers.

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 17 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

Religious Scriptures are meant to be learned from, not relied on, or used as a crutch. It should not be used to judge others, as the bible does not create the laws, man does.

View Posts.b.Newsom, on 17 January 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

Religious Scriptures are meant to be learned from, not relied on, or used as a crutch. It should not be used to judge others, as the bible does not create the laws, man does.

Exactly what i wanted to say, but you said it better. :unsure:

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 17 January 2012 - 08:30 PM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostEmericaSkater, on 17 January 2012 - 08:08 PM, said:

On a more serious note, it always irritates me a bit when I see someone say that homosexuality isn't a choice, even if it's for the sake of defending it. Whether you could wake up tomorrow and "choose" to be gay or not, it wouldn't change the fact that the attraction would be every bit as valid and legitimate as a heterosexual person's. Saying a gay person was "born this way" is just trying to justify something that shouldn't need to be justified in the first place.

Can't agree more. I always thought it was a choice and thought it's ok to be gay if you want to. I actually was disappointed when I found out it had to do with genes. Because... from my experience it is about choice. And all this talk about "born this way" makes gay look like they don't want to be gay, but have no choice.

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 17 January 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

They pretty much believe in fairy tales, I wouldn't even call the Bible worth the read, I haven't read it, never WILL!

View Posts.b.Newsom, on 17 January 2012 - 07:13 PM, said:

What if it was a choice? I am happily gay. I'm not hurting anyone, no more than a straight couple. Then again, its more justified to hit a woman than to be gay. ^Guess what? God says you're going to burn in hell because you are not the one to judge, god is.

It is not a choice. I am just showing you how god wants you to be, so i am not judging. Rebel against god and he won't forget on judgement day.

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 17 January 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

You are a sniveling snake. You ignored the most pressing part of my post. And you are totally full of shit. Homosexuality is not always a choice (though in some cases it is). However, homophobia is always a choice. And if it is a choice as you say, how can you explain it's prominence among animals who have no free will and no means to make choices, only act on instinct?

How is it a choice if the bible is very clear about attitude towards homosexuallity? Sure, it does not say we should all burn the gays (directly), but we should disregard their values and morals as well as that lifestyle and such. Also because we want to protect our children and raise them so they can have normal lives and make something of themselves.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options