Duke4.net Forums: if and when the next duke game drops, will you care? - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

if and when the next duke game drops, will you care?

View PostReaperMan, on 26 February 2012 - 09:39 PM, said:

CB?

you don't know what it means then go to school

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Oh looky! Another little troll! Can I feed him, Mr. TX? Pleeeease?<br>

This post has been edited by The Mighty Bison: 04 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostTheRealGameBoy117, on 26 February 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

Holy shit, your the real deal aren't you? I do not know what manner of clown you are, but you must learn to conduct yourself to the point of people at least being able to have some idea about what you are trying to say. I'm not sure hes a troll he may have special needs, maybe give him a chance. Unfortunately son, there are no bags that need packing here.
Posted Image
Just booked my ticket to hell.

This post has been edited by Ripemanewone: 26 February 2012 - 11:13 PM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostTheRealGameBoy117, on 26 February 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

Well let me take a guess at what CB means then.... Canned Beans? rasmus thorup is canned beans.... how insulting.

I really don't know what I said to piss you guys off all i said gearbox is not to blame did i insult anyone in that comment no I didn't and for the comment that rasmus said calling me stupid
I called him CB for what he said

WOW -6 Bann me im sick of your bullshit

This post has been edited by TheRealGameBoy117: 27 February 2012 - 12:29 AM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostTheRealGameBoy117, on 27 February 2012 - 12:18 AM, said:

I really don't know what I said to piss you guys off, all i said was that gearbox is not to blame, did i insult anyone in that comment? No I didn't and except for when the comment that rasmus said callinged me stupid.
So I called him a CB for what he said (canned beans).

WOW -6, Bann me i'm sick of your bullshit.

Really bad grammar makes you hard to understand and insulting people over a question displeases many. Guess you missed what we were telling you.

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 27 February 2012 - 01:26 AM

Why are voting ME down? I was just joking around :lol:

User is offline   Ronin 

View Postrasmus thorup, on 27 February 2012 - 06:51 AM, said:

Because you're canned beans. Beans in a can always get singled out.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Ripemanewone: 27 February 2012 - 08:26 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

View Postrasmus thorup, on 27 February 2012 - 06:51 AM, said:

So what? Maybe someone didn't like the joke.

Looks like we have a second coming of Rebecca....

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Nobody's calling you stupid, dude. We just can't understand you. Stop snapping at us. And what the heck does CB mean? Care Bear?

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 27 February 2012 - 12:05 PM, said:

Care Bear?

I heard Care Bear a lot when I was playing The Sims Online and stuff really started getting bad. There was a rift between people who were pissed off that Maxis/EA were making it more difficult to make money in the game, those who were telling the people who were complaining to just shut up and get over it, and those who were telling the people who were complaining about the other people to all just get along and make peace and love and that it's just a game. We called them Care Bears because they were oblivious to actually resolving the arguments and instead just wanted everyone to be happy joy. I haven't heard the word outside of that context. Of course, at one point TSO was shut down and became revived as EA-Land. As a previous account holder I got a whole bunch of money and perks - which actually caused problems since now there was hyper-inflation and anyone could afford to buy anything the hell they wanted.

This post has been edited by The Mighty Bison: 27 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostRipemanewone, on 27 February 2012 - 07:49 AM, said:

Because you're canned beans. Beans in a can always get singled out.

Posted Image

Om nom nom.

I'm not sure if this turned into a flame war topic, but I figure I'd put my two cents in for the OP.

I didn't buy DNF and I most likely won't buy any other DN games in the future. I love DN3D for the nostalgia and because it is perhaps the easiest FPS ever to mod(I don't have expensive code-editing software). TBH, I usually turn Duke talk off because I'm not a big fan of Duke Nukem's personality. Most of his one-liners are highly derivative, and I think his character clashes with some of the beautiful art and music of the game (the Darkside level is too beautifully crafted to have Duke making one-liners the whole time). What I am trying to say is, the character of Duke Nukem is not why I like DK3D, so I have no incentive to buy any new Duke games.

To me, Duke Nukem 3D represents the apex of the "Doom clone" kind of video games. No Duke game made in the future will recapture DK3D's caliber because the majority of players are more interested in a more modern kind of gameplay. I will play old games like Doom, Quake and Duke Nukem 3D, and I will play new games like Bullet Storm and GOW, but I'm not interested in playing a strange hybrid of the two that tries to capitalize on a character who took his most famous lines from Bruce Campbell.

This post has been edited by scandalousrucksack: 02 March 2012 - 09:05 PM

User is offline   ---- 

View Postscandalousrucksack, on 02 March 2012 - 09:03 PM, said:

DN3D ... it is perhaps the easiest FPS ever to mod(I don't have expensive code-editing software).

Have you bought any games after DN3D? Just asking,

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options