Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem 3D Polymer HD DOWNLOAD FUCK UP - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem 3D Polymer HD DOWNLOAD FUCK UP

User is offline   poop87 

when I downloafd The latest HRP and open it it says "This zip is invalid." any way to fix this?

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Your download was probably interrupted and became corrupt, you will have to download it again.

User is offline   poop87 

View PostThe Commander, on 27 December 2011 - 07:35 PM, said:

Your download was probably interrupted and became corrupt, you will have to download it again.

From what I remember, the download wasn't interrupted and I kept downloading it again and again but it happens.

User is offline   E.C.S 

Try updating your WinRar. Maybe is that.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Or get 7-Zip, which is free.

Also try getting a download manager. If your Internet is finicky and keeps timing out in the middle of the download, a manager can make sure that you don't get a partially downloaded file, which generally results in corruption. The HRP is pretty huge, after all.

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

I will provide another HRP mirror soon with the file split into 5-6 parts using HJSplit again. That should help people with unstable internet connections.

This post has been edited by NightFright: 28 December 2011 - 01:24 AM

User is offline   poop87 

View PostNightFright, on 28 December 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

I will provide another HRP mirror soon with the file split into 5-6 parts using HJSplit again. That should help people with unstable internet connections.

Should I download HJSplit for it to work?

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Yeah well, it won't work without it. Anyway, it's just a standalone exe file, you don't even need to install it.

*EDIT*
The split self-extracting installer has been uploaded, 5 files @ 142 MB. I hope that works better for some people out there.

This post has been edited by NightFright: 28 December 2011 - 03:35 PM

User is offline   poop87 

View PostNightFright, on 28 December 2011 - 01:01 PM, said:

Yeah well, it won't work without it. Anyway, it's just a standalone exe file, you don't even need to install it.

*EDIT*
The split self-extracting installer has been uploaded, 5 files @ 142 MB. I hope that works better for some people out there.

Thanks!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options