Duke4.net Forums: 3d Realms Forums Server Not Responding - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3d Realms Forums Server Not Responding

Is this because of a new media release maybe? Someone tell me, I can't access the forums!

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

I can't access the forums either. Hmm?

I can't see any mention of any new media released elsewhere online. 3D Realms may just be revamping the forums (again). Or they could be uploading the trailer and everyone is watching it hence the crash like when the teaser was released.

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

I doubt if they're uploading the trailer because if they were, somebody would've posted something here on the homepage or in the forums by now. They might be checking the forums to make sure it's stable enough to handle alot of traffic right before they do release more media. I'd say we'll be getting new media within the next two to three months. Just hang tight. :)

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

Relax, this happens every now and then. No need to worry about them actually putting anything out - everything is normal. :)

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Yeah, it happens now and then, it usually takes a couple of minutes...

)Although, something similar did happen when the screenshots and teaser came out, i'll never forget :))

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

Something else that happened pretty much right after every time they released media - they started over! :)

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Yeah, this happens. It usually happens early in the morning or something (US Central Time) too since that is probably when they get in and either catch the problem or start the fixes they are making. Updating server software can take time.

I am pretty sure they would have told us if they were releasing new media.

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

I moved the topic... It seemed pretty unrelated to DNF...

Yeah, pretty normal actually. Though it's still down... I've been up since about 7:30 and it's almost 9 now, and it's still down.

This is a bit more than just a simple update (as those take a few minutes and Joe posts an announcement on the board). Either they had a server crash or they're doing something "special".

Right now, I'm leaning towards the possibility of a crash.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options