Duke4.net Forums: Would this be weird for a map? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Would this be weird for a map?

One level,one huge ass area.
Like for example, To place hollywood holocaust then add an elevator at the end of the level and make it just like a teleport to red light (I know there's a map) but then the end of red light some blackout teleport to death row etc.

But just a random map going up and down then up again repeat etc.
If anyone know any kind of map or mods like that please tell me. I'd like to see what cool maps the community made :3

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View Postl Dante X01 l, on 28 October 2011 - 06:55 PM, said:

I'd like to see what cool maps the community made :3

http://dukerepository.com/maps.php

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I think The Commander combined e1l1, e1l2 and e1l3, making a few modifications and additions, but I can't find the map. It was intended for co-op IIRC.

Edit: I remember it having like a million cycloid emperors in the area you drop into from the vent at the start of Hollywood Holocaust.

This post has been edited by Micky C: 28 October 2011 - 08:11 PM

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

http://dukerepositor...Dukes_Nightmare

Yeah, it was made for co-op.
Pretty shitty map with no effort, just copy and paste shit with some modifications and added sectors.

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

View PostThe Commander, on 28 October 2011 - 08:15 PM, said:

http://dukerepositor...Dukes_Nightmare

Yeah, it was made for co-op.
Pretty shitty map with no effort, just copy and paste shit with some modifications and added sectors.

Yea, I remember that. I tryed to play it in sp on an older machine. There were hundreds of thoes micky mouse things running around and that old machine was chugging up hill! Un-playable for me at the time and never went back to it.

When i started mapping i tried to make a map that combined 1 room from all the maps. Somehow i managed to delete the map. I don't really care, because it was a shitty map anyway because it was my first, and i just learned how to do basic stuff. I didn't know how to copy sectors either Still a pretty good idea i think. I might try to make the map again with more skills this time.

View PostDeeperThought, on 28 October 2011 - 08:02 PM, said:

Thanks!

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

While we're on the topic of the repository, is anyone else banned as a guest from their forum?

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Nothing is too weird for a custom Duke3D map. Just saying.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostMicky C, on 30 October 2011 - 04:39 PM, said:

While we're on the topic of the repository, is anyone else banned as a guest from their forum?

e-mail Puritan at prinsen64@hotmail.com to resolve banning issues

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options