Duke4.net Forums: Lameduke mod on Duke 3D - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Lameduke mod on Duke 3D  "Weapons mod for Duke 3D"

]Why no one tried to play make a mod Lameduke weapons on to Duke 3D.
Like in Eduke (or maybe Dukeplus) how we could switch weapons under the same category.

Example

1. Pistol is 1 push 1 again and you the akimbo then the laser pistol and then the Lameduke pistol.
2. Shotgun is 2 push 2 again Double Barrel

[b]To be honest I did like the concept for the weapons in Lameduke like the RPG,Laser Ripper.

I don't know if people would like it but I'm just saying to have another weapons mod. Would anyone argee?
:(

EDIT 5:42 PM : My bad I didn't meant to place it that huge or use italic. I'm not sure if I can do this by myself but I would like some help if anyone wants to.
Not to mention I thought I remove the italic. So now I did.

This post has been edited by l Dante X01 l: 19 October 2011 - 01:45 PM

User is offline   ---- 

I think nobody tried that before because they weren't asked in huge, bold and italic letters until now.

Now that you requested it that way I am sure all people will instantly start.

PS:
Making it yourself > requesting in huge letters.

This post has been edited by fuegerstef: 19 October 2011 - 11:53 AM

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

View Postfuegerstef, on 19 October 2011 - 11:52 AM, said:

I think nobody tried that before because they weren't asked in huge, bold and italic letters until now.

Haha. I laughed at this.

View Postfuegerstef, on 19 October 2011 - 11:52 AM, said:

PS:
Making it yourself > requesting in huge letters.

I'm making sure people can get it and spread the word. I could wish to make but I have to find that damn file again.
I'm not good at modding but I hope I could do it.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View Postl Dante X01 l, on 19 October 2011 - 11:47 AM, said:

Why no one tried to play make a mod Lameduke weapons on to Duke 3D.
Like in Eduke (or maybe Dukeplus) how we could switch weapons under the same category.

There have been Lameduke mods, use the search engine.

Example
1. Pistol is 1 push 1 again and you the akimbo then the laser pistol and then the Lameduke pistol.

What? Having the LameDuke pistol would be pointless it's exactly the same pistol save for some minor details and ugliness.

I don't know if people would like it but I'm just saying to have another weapons mod. Would anyone argee?

Weapons mods are pretty lame. It'd be better if the time and effort was dedicated into a true mod.

Your profile says you're from New York, so shape up and actually try to use English.

This post has been edited by Captain Awesome: 19 October 2011 - 03:04 PM

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 19 October 2011 - 03:03 PM, said:

There have been Lameduke mods, use the search engine.

What? Having the LameDuke pistol would be pointless it's exactly the same pistol save for some minor details and ugliness.

Weapons mods are pretty lame. It'd be better if the time and effort was dedicated into a true mod.

Your profile says you're from New York, so shape up and actually try to use English.

They've already done it? Hm.....thanks man I'll go check it out. I was suggesting the pistol mod to just to have movement not the shooting it's the same as the original.

I don't think huge letters are necessary to call attention about making a mod with lameduke weapons; the fact is that weapons only modifications are surpassed, they should be part of bigger mods, but if no one did it with lameduke weapons is only a choice.
I think that Rpg is the only interesting sprite to use, also for the presence of the two reloading frames, and in fact i used it in my DN-Again Mod.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options