Duke4.net Forums: What Duke 3D file has Duke Nukem Total Meltdown music? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What Duke 3D file has Duke Nukem Total Meltdown music?

I remember I saw a guy made a complete playthrough of Duke3D in HRP and Dukeplus with DN:TM music.
Then I asked him what he did and he say there's a file for Duke3D.Anyone knows where to find it or give me a guide to installing it?

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Check my signature.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostHendricks266, on 14 October 2011 - 03:59 PM, said:

Check my signature.

"If this company's slogan is 'The Height of Gaming Excitement', it should be called 'Orgasm', not 'Apogee'." - IGSRJ :(

Jk... Hendricks266's Add-on HRPs, Music Packs, Prototype Research, and Mods

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 14 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

• Weaponized Autism

l Dante X01 l said:

I've downloaded it but it's not working. Did I placed it into the wrong file?

I have no idea how to help you with what little information you've given me. Did you follow the directions?

View PostHendricks266, on 14 October 2011 - 04:12 PM, said:

I have no idea how to help you with what little information you've given me. Did you follow the directions?

yes
It just muted the game. No music just sounds.

• Weaponized Autism

Could you attach your eduke32.log file?

View PostHendricks266, on 14 October 2011 - 04:53 PM, said:

Could you attach your eduke32.log file?

Yes,I found out my problem. Turned out the one I downloaded had one file instead. The one you had (from your site) had everything.
Thanks for the link,I'm glad to see someone cares about the Total Meltdown game.
I'm just used to setting up mods on games. I guess I should stick around Duke4.net for more help.

• Weaponized Autism

Great!

I'm always working on making my stuff more user-friendly.

View PostHendricks266, on 14 October 2011 - 05:39 PM, said:

Great!

I'm always working on making my stuff more user-friendly.

To be honest the only trouble is making the autoload folder (I forgot how it works after my computer broke down before) have the music pack and dukeplus.
Any tips for it? Because as we speak I keep trying to make sure I can play with both of them together.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View Postl Dante X01 l, on 14 October 2011 - 05:48 PM, said:

Any tips for it? Because as we speak I keep trying to make sure I can play with both of them together.

Put one in the autoload folder and the other in a custom content folder. Click the autoload button and flip to the custom content at Eduke32's start up. Should work.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options