Duke4.net Forums: Favourite Catchphrase - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favourite Catchphrase  "wats ur favourite catchphrase/taunt in any game?"

my best ones are: DN Time To Kill; 'oh yes oarr oarrr oarrr' 'oooooh lara is that you?' 'ooarrrrrrrr', 'you kinky outfit', 'wat r u waitin for, christmas?' 'suck my boomstick' 'hmm i love the smell of bacon in the mornin' 'who loves bacon and eggs' 'this is wat i call deep shit' 'so much for toilet paper, has anyone seen mr. hanky?'. the warriors; 'i'm gonna leave you cryin in a pile of ur own shit' 'don't move dirtbag' 'i'm gonna rip out ur lungs, and watch you cry like a little fuckin girl'. 'once i've kicked ur arse, i'm goin after ur momma'. 'wat the fuck are you doin?'(cochise wen u hit him the way he says it is funny) 'we're gonna burn those jsbs man those caviar eating motherf***ers are gonna pay for the graveyard shit they pulled'(cochise level 12) canis canem edit/bully; 'ohhh i'm so angry'(algie), 'i'm gonna lay ur butt out like a new born baby' 'i'm gonna bust ur gut up and watch you bleed' 'i'm gonna rip out ur heart and feed it to ya' 'who u callin maggot? Maggot' 'RUSSELL' 'hi jimmy'(eunice) 'you just get along wit ur assignment, i'll just b sittin ere drinkin my, tea'(english teacher ass.4) (lol) those are my most fav vid game catchphrases/taunts. sorry about the ridiculously long post!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options