Duke4.net Forums: I was finally able to be banned from the gearbox forum. - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I was finally able to be banned from the gearbox forum.

User is offline   DerickVonD 

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Derrogatory threats

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

here is what I wrote.
"Since we are doing dear gearbox. I have one of my own and I know I will be banned for this but who cares, there is no point coming back on here after all.

Dear, Randy and 2K

I sincerely hope that all of you die in a plane crash or get hit by a tractor trailer. Randy you are a liar and care nothing about the fan base. 2K you have turned what could have been a good game into a pile of ****, by not allowing the fans to have mod tools and gearbox you made that pile bigger, by having some second rate company design the multiplayer. 2K you are a cancer on the gaming industry."

Maybe some of you can find this amusing, I know I do.

This post has been edited by DerickVonD: 21 August 2011 - 09:36 AM

There's absolutely no excuse for saying something that childish and moronic.

Not even the lack of a DNF editor.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

At least it had more thought than Caine's ASCII art. I'll give you that, and that only.

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

View PostDerickVonD, on 21 August 2011 - 09:35 AM, said:

I sincerely hope that all of you die in a plane crash or get hit by a tractor trailer.

Because of a game?

Wow, you're an idiot.

View PostMikko_Sandt, on 21 August 2011 - 11:17 AM, said:

Because of a game?

Wow, you're an idiot.

A game I waited half my life for. Honestly I have tried to get banned from gearbox before to no a vale, so I said that and it worked.

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

View PostDerickVonD, on 21 August 2011 - 12:05 PM, said:

A game I waited half my life for.

Well I waited for it as long as you did but I actually did have a life to live while waiting.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

This type of shit only makes the community look stupid. Thanks, dickwad, as if we didn't have enough help from the countless noobs out there.

User is offline   Mark 

Hopefully his pimples clear up and he finds a girlfriend. He'll mellow out a little. :)

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Having a girlfriend doesn't mean anything. In fact, generally only the beef patrol would give a fuck about any of that.

View PostMarked, on 21 August 2011 - 04:13 PM, said:

Hopefully his pimples clear up and he finds a girlfriend. He'll mellow out a little. :)

I know man, those damn pimples. It's hard to get rid of them you know? Nice 12 inch biceps by the way.

User is offline   kaisersoze 

• Honored Donor

Derick-you have to remain *constructive* with criticism. Threats, swearing....it gets you absolutely nowhere. How exactly did your comments *help* fix the problems you and many others have with the game?
Wait. They didn't. You were tuned out and banned(rightfully so I'm afraid).

Death threats over a video game are foolish. Come on, you're above that, aren't you?

I'm not happy with 2K/Gearbox over alot of the decisions(or lack thereof) concerning DNF but outright threatening them(come on man, Randy has kids......you'd wish him dead over a game?) is unacceptable.

With all due respect, grow up.

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

Holy hell, I'd rather be considered a fanboy and live with it than say ANY of that garbage that came spewing from your fingers on to the keyboard... Also, maybe you don't have a keyboard, maybe you've gone to the iPhone or the iPad or some other "simplicity is key" device.

View Postkaisersoze, on 21 August 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

Derick-you have to remain *constructive* with criticism. Threats, swearing....it gets you absolutely nowhere. How exactly did your comments *help* fix the problems you and many others have with the game?
Wait. They didn't. You were tuned out and banned(rightfully so I'm afraid).

Death threats over a video game are foolish. Come on, you're above that, aren't you?

I'm not happy with 2K/Gearbox over alot of the decisions(or lack thereof) concerning DNF but outright threatening them(come on man, Randy has kids......you'd wish him dead over a game?) is unacceptable.

With all due respect, grow up.

1. It's not a death threat, if it was I would have said I was going to kill 2K. I did not type this. Wishing death on someone and threatening them are two different things.
2. 2K obviously doesn't care about fans, so I don't know why you are all saying I made things worse.
3. The whole purpose was to be banned from the gearbox forums to begin with.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

What's the big deal of being banned? Can't you just register again...?

This post has been edited by Fox: 21 August 2011 - 11:11 PM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostFox, on 21 August 2011 - 11:11 PM, said:

What's the big deal of being banned?

Apparently some think it's cool to be banned from Gearbox forums. They're going against the system!

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

People sure do like to act tough on the Internet. It's rather amusing.

User is offline   Tetsuo 

View PostHelel, on 21 August 2011 - 11:48 PM, said:

Apparently some think it's cool to be banned from Gearbox forums. They're going against the system!

You gotta stick it to the man! :) ;)

User is offline   ---- 

View PostDerickVonD, on 21 August 2011 - 12:05 PM, said:

A game I waited half my life for. Honestly I have tried to get banned from gearbox before to no a vale, so I said that and it worked.

Wow, this statement and your original post at GBX forums shows that you surely are dumber than the average YouTube commenter and additionally have serious issues in your life.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

All I can think right now is that line from Serenity:

"You can't stop the signal."

I think the GBX forums have shitty rules, but i've done one better...

...I simply don't post there anymore.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

View PostCommando Nukem, on 22 August 2011 - 04:50 PM, said:

All I can think right now is that line from Serenity:

"You can't stop the signal."

Yep... same here. The only thing the guy who posted this thread has accomplished is gone on a HURRR DURRRR rampage to the point that the other herp derps don't even want him around anymore. Pretty sad.

Insert "son, I am disappoint" meme here.

User is offline   Mark 

View PostDerickVonD, on 21 August 2011 - 06:04 PM, said:

I know man, those damn pimples. It's hard to get rid of them you know? Nice 12 inch biceps by the way.

After reading your post I was curious enough to find out. Actually a just a tad bit under 14". I'm just a skinny old man. :)

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

It's like...it's like he's proud of it. :) Doesn't wanting to get banned make you just an everyday useless troll?

View PostCommando Nukem, on 22 August 2011 - 04:50 PM, said:

This, ladies, gentleman, and morons, is called the "high road" and speaks volumes more than threats and insults ever will.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 23 August 2011 - 09:20 AM

Guest_refluX1k_*

i tend to agree, it would`ve been better to close your account than say that, especially without any real reason whatsoever. most intelligent people would only spout off like that if there`s a reason. a videogame is no reason... ever. you`ve really embarrassed us all, i mean i get enraged too but i don`t go and make myself look like an idiot in public, you`re like people who put a confederate flag on your vehicle or in your room when you`re doing youtube videos. people like myself and many others who actually use their little things called BRAINS are gonna laugh at you and be embarrassed that there`s people like that in their community because it`s the lowest common denominator. no hatred towards you, fight the machine and all, but i`m just being real is all. besides, why are you taking the time to tell us all this... you`re only gonna get flamed, you should know this.

This post has been edited by refluX1k: 24 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

View PostDerickVonD, on 21 August 2011 - 09:35 AM, said:

2K you have turned what could have been a good game into a pile of ****,

Saying what you said to them, why did you even bother to hide the word shit?!
Makes no sense at all. Where you trying to be polite?

User is offline   Kathy 

They have censor filters in place, I believe.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

This thread should be locked.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostSpirrwell, on 21 August 2011 - 09:08 PM, said:

Holy hell, I'd rather be considered a fanboy and live with it than say ANY of that garbage that came spewing from your fingers on to the keyboard... Also, maybe you don't have a keyboard, maybe you've gone to the iPhone or the iPad or some other "simplicity is key" device.

Can I ever get on the forums without reading some inane bullshit you've posted?

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 25 August 2011 - 05:54 AM, said:

Can I ever get on the forums without reading some inane bullshit you've posted?

http://forums.duke4....ea=ignoredusers

You're welcome.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

“I don't understand people who believe that if you ignore something, it'll go away. That's completely wrong - if it's ignored, it gathers strength. Europe ignored Hitler for twenty years... As a result, he slaughtered a quarter of the world.” - Lemmy Kilmister

I'm not going to ignore a user, because he'll still be posting all kinds of stupid bullshit that other people have to read.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

C'mon, a user posting won't bring the end of the world...

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options